Case study of the average mma fan: psychoanalysis of the Zuffa zombie (mousassi related)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Case study of the average mma fan: psychoanalysis of the Zuffa zombie (mousassi related)

Post by Longtime Fan on Sun Sep 27, 2015 1:31 pm

Some asshole mma fan was heckling Moussasi on Facebook over last night's loss to Uriah Hall:

This disgusting behavior is repulsive and has no place in society, specially one so supposedly "cultured and educated" as America's society.

I blame Zuffa for the subliminal conditioning that bred this behavioral pattern, that made these ufSHEEP fans feel entitled to behave this way and insult fighters from the comfort of their homes.

Dana's (and to some extent Joe Rogan's) shitty behavior rubbed off and influenced the creation of this generations' bro-science, mouth-breathing, socially awkward, cowardly and discontent-with-their-life fans.

What has this world come to? I'm tired of seeing this type of shit. We need pride 2.0 now more than ever to re-instill and inculcate integrity and good values back into the sport of mma.

"Even as he dished out massive punishment, Fedor seemed so calm and natural that it was scary. It reminded me of movies you see, how they portray serial killers doing terrible things and thinking nothing of it. Fighting was clearly Fedor’s calling." - Jeff Sherwood on Fedor.
Longtime Fan

Back to top Go down

Re: Case study of the average mma fan: psychoanalysis of the Zuffa zombie (mousassi related)

Post by TeamJohnPerretti on Sun Sep 27, 2015 3:23 pm

Welcome to the not so wonderful world of Zuffa and cage fighting.

Aiming their product for the lowest common denominator. Catering to the low intelligence fanbase.
TeamJohnPerretti

Back to top Go down

Re: Case study of the average mma fan: psychoanalysis of the Zuffa zombie (mousassi related)

Post by Audax on Sun Sep 27, 2015 4:08 pm

Mousasi is one of too many fighters who have had their spirit robbed by westernized MMA. I hope he is doing okay mentally, depression wise. The way he lashes back makes me uneasy to see so much "suicide" and "kill yourself" thoughts reflected from his mind.

I say he's still an amazing fighter and doesn't deserve that kind of treatment from ungrateful spectators. It's frustrating seeing those comments towards him after all he's done for MMA as a whole, if I placed myself in his shoes I'd be wondering, "what was it all for?". But I know he'll bounce back from that loss, no doubt. I just hope he can escape the youeffsee sooner rather than later.
Audax
G-MMA Twitter & Moderator

http://aeck.bandcamp.com

Back to top Go down

Post by westcott123 on Sun Sep 27, 2015 4:39 pm

Wow that is bad behaviour I would love for one day a fighter to find out we're this person lives go to their house and then tell them to say everything they have said on the Internet to their face they would shit themselves .

Zuffa has a lot to with it with their brain washing and having trolls on the Internet and that person with the oh he 4 3 pro wrestling records don't count he is a moron and Chael cock sucker . That's the case Chael he lost and drew in his " pro wrestling" fights . Oh wait edit he chael said fights outside the USA don't count that also must mean UFC fights as well .

Last edited by westcott123 on Sun Sep 27, 2015 11:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
westcott123

Back to top Go down

Post by Longtime Fan on Sun Sep 27, 2015 4:55 pm

I can maybe understand if that bum was heckling another athlete from a non-contact sport , but you have to be a real shithead to talk crap to a fighter after an emotionally charged loss like that, specially if you aren't a fighter yourself. That's the problem. They aren't fighters so they can't relate.

"Even as he dished out massive punishment, Fedor seemed so calm and natural that it was scary. It reminded me of movies you see, how they portray serial killers doing terrible things and thinking nothing of it. Fighting was clearly Fedor’s calling." - Jeff Sherwood on Fedor.
Longtime Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Longtime Fan on Sun Sep 27, 2015 5:04 pm

What's even more sadder is that some posters are calling for Moussasi's head because of his reaction/meltdown.

For god's sake
I'm really starting to lose Faith in humanity now.

Longtime Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by westcott123 on Sun Sep 27, 2015 11:42 pm

Of course mama fighters I think are they getting sick of it I dont blame them they train hard day in and day out put all the time energy into then they come up short just to have some dick head sitting behind a computer talking shit about them .
westcott123

Back to top Go down

Post by CODELMJVG on Mon Sep 28, 2015 1:59 am

I can confirm he has more high ratio fights under ring than cage and more wins than cage. Gegard Mousasi ring fights vs Cage fight Cage 12-4-1 - Ring 36-2-1. Not 100% on cage fights early in his career it seems to happen to a lot of fighters that start late in the game of cage fights. He is still stellar in his record in cage fights. His style doesn't fit in the cage and most like other in this argument that cage base fighters would struggle if they fought in ring.
CODELMJVG

Back to top Go down

Post by westcott123 on Mon Sep 28, 2015 7:07 am

CODELMJVG wrote:I can confirm he has more high ratio fights under ring than cage and more wins than cage. Gegard Mousasi ring fights vs Cage fight Cage 12-4-1 - Ring 36-2-1. Not 100% on cage fights early in his career it seems to happen to a lot of fighters that start late in the game of cage fights. He is still stellar in his record in cage fights. His style doesn't fit in the cage and most like other in this argument that cage base fighters would struggle if they fought in ring.

Case in point randy couture he was 17 9 in a cage 2 and 2 in a ring it does go both ways though most of them don't see it that way .
westcott123

Back to top Go down

Post by CODELMJVG on Mon Sep 28, 2015 8:07 am

westcott123 wrote:
CODELMJVG wrote:I can confirm he has more high ratio fights under ring than cage and more wins than cage. Gegard Mousasi ring fights vs Cage fight Cage 12-4-1 - Ring 36-2-1. Not 100% on cage fights early in his career it seems to happen to a lot of fighters that start late in the game of cage fights. He is still stellar in his record in cage fights. His style doesn't fit in the cage and most like other in this argument that cage base fighters would struggle if they fought in ring.

Case in point randy couture he was 17 9 in a cage 2 and 2 in a ring it does go both ways though most of them don't see it that way .

Let me fix that for you His record in Ring is 3-3 not a stellar start there's a difference in skill fight in ring.
We can argue about the old topic that ring fights to cage fights deliver a different skill strategy and of course the rules play in factors as-well.

Randy was the same in inconsistent fighter in cage fights. We can Argue he did low average in his ring career.

19-8 in cage fights but since he focus on cage fights for the rest of his career had more quantity of cage fights.

This is a prime example of cage fighter would struggle to start his career in ring if top league is only doing cage fights with unified rules. So drastic changes had to be made for ring fighters especially mousasi style.

CODELMJVG

Back to top Go down

Post by stu3ufc on Mon Sep 28, 2015 4:23 pm

This is why I've fallen out with the sport....if it's not the promoters shitting on fighters its retards like this who are so zombified into thinking everyones over rated and mma outside of ufc doesnt mean anything

even if you dont like the fighter why the fuck are you going to his page to talk shit

Also Mousasi should ignore these asshole trolls they are worthless

stu3ufc

Back to top Go down

Post by God of Thunder on Tue Sep 29, 2015 3:56 am

Is that really Mousasi´s official account? He´s usually very humble and soft spoken.
God of Thunder
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rizin=PRIDEFC on Tue Sep 29, 2015 8:53 am

Golden Age wrote:Is that really Mousasi´s official account? He´s usually very humble and soft spoken.
Yes it is really Mousasi!

(my gif Very Happy )
Rizin=PRIDEFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Rizin=PRIDEFC on Tue Sep 29, 2015 10:21 am

Rizin=PRIDEFC

Back to top Go down

Post by stu3ufc on Tue Sep 29, 2015 7:43 pm

lol those DWI gifs

stu3ufc

Back to top Go down

Post by Hamilcar on Wed Sep 30, 2015 3:55 am

This is why it's stupid for the fighters to be given a twitter bonus. Why would you encourage this? The fighters don't need to and don't know how to deal with this kind of behavior.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum