Don Frye Interview: Fedor would have walked right in & taken UFC HW or LHW no problem

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Don Frye Interview: Fedor would have walked right in & taken UFC HW or LHW no problem

Post by Dagwood on Mon Sep 28, 2015 6:11 pm

@14:34

“Oh hell yeah, hell yeah. There’s, the light heavyweight division is the weakest it’s ever been. It’s always been a weak division in the UFC, the light heavyweight division, and its weakest now than it’s ever been. And the heavyweight division only has one man, that’s Werdum. And everybody else is 17 storeys below the man. So yeah, he (Fedor) could have walked in and had his choice at the championship belt in two weight classes.”

Don Frye

Dagwood
Admin

http://www.global-mma.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Don Frye Interview: Fedor would have walked right in & taken UFC HW or LHW no problem

Post by Dagwood on Mon Sep 28, 2015 6:13 pm

Dagwood
Admin

http://www.global-mma.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Don Frye Interview: Fedor would have walked right in & taken UFC HW or LHW no problem

Post by The Keymaster on Mon Sep 28, 2015 6:16 pm

lol no way he takes LHW.

The Keymaster

Back to top Go down

Post by westcott123 on Mon Sep 28, 2015 7:20 pm

He is right about the whole crime thing they have their hands in everything even in countries like America Canada the UK Australia Japan New Caledonia .

westcott123

Back to top Go down

Post by stu3ufc on Mon Sep 28, 2015 8:31 pm

i love don frye

stu3ufc

Back to top Go down

Post by Longtime Fan on Mon Sep 28, 2015 8:41 pm

Don frye was one of my original favorite fighters along with Royce and big nog.

"Even as he dished out massive punishment, Fedor seemed so calm and natural that it was scary. It reminded me of movies you see, how they portray serial killers doing terrible things and thinking nothing of it. Fighting was clearly Fedor’s calling." - Jeff Sherwood on Fedor.

Longtime Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunt Red on Tue Sep 29, 2015 1:15 am

always liked Don 'cause he reminds me of Haggar from Final Fight.

"Help am in Indonesia, lost debit card & cannot contact you via phone line - please help: 1danielfletcher@gmail.com thank you." - Fletch

Aunt Red

Back to top Go down

Post by Hamilcar on Wed Sep 30, 2015 3:58 am

Aunt Red wrote:

always liked Don 'cause he reminds me of Haggar from Final Fight.

Exactly.

By the way, thanks Dagwood for the transcript. Not easy for us China-bound to watch Youtube.
I think Frye is right. Fedor could take both titles right now, if he wanted to. Fedor/Cormier/Jones would have been epic to watch. Never thought of those match ups before now. Wow. But then, Reebok, White, ugh........Zuffa ruins everything. Fedor is perfect where he is now.

Hamilcar

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum