Sakakibara will hold press conference about new org on Oct. 8th

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sakakibara will hold press conference about new org on Oct. 8th

Post by Longtime Fan on Fri Oct 02, 2015 9:45 pm

https://mobile.twitter.com/mmaplanet_twit/status/649987662758084608

Also rumor says that sakakibara is asking road fc for permission to use either hong man choi or bob sapp in new promotion. Unclear whether it's for a fight vs Fedor or not. Hope not.

"Even as he dished out massive punishment, Fedor seemed so calm and natural that it was scary. It reminded me of movies you see, how they portray serial killers doing terrible things and thinking nothing of it. Fighting was clearly Fedor’s calling." - Jeff Sherwood on Fedor.

Longtime Fan

Back to top Go down

Re: Sakakibara will hold press conference about new org on Oct. 8th

Post by westcott123 on Fri Oct 02, 2015 10:46 pm

Man I hope it is. Not bob sapp or Choi  though bob sapp vs choi would be a good fight . I would like to see him vs Sergei they never fought each other in pride better late than never hey or another one a rematch with ishii say what you want but ishii has improved a lot since they last fought . Or vitaly minokov Damian grabowski .

westcott123

Back to top Go down

Post by fka on Sat Oct 03, 2015 12:33 am

If he ends up fighting a can im gonna be bummed and zombies will have leverage in saying hes ducking top guys.

Hope its just a separate freakshow fight.

"Catch wrestling is the violent sport,don't get me wrong bjj guys are bad asses but its pro wrestling all the way."WARMASTER

BELLATOR #1

fka

http://mmaplayground.com,global-mma.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Longtime Fan on Sat Oct 03, 2015 1:19 am

I'll be bummed as well but he will sooner or later fight a good fighter. He will have more than just two fights I think. Let's just hope each opponent gets better.

As far as what to say to a Zuffa zombie, it's logical that he can't come in and fight top comp right away after a 3 year layoff. It would be a foolish decision. He needs to work his way back with warm up fights to get his timing down, his techniques, and his cardio up.

Fuck what they want to project. Reality is different.

"Even as he dished out massive punishment, Fedor seemed so calm and natural that it was scary. It reminded me of movies you see, how they portray serial killers doing terrible things and thinking nothing of it. Fighting was clearly Fedor’s calling." - Jeff Sherwood on Fedor.

Longtime Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by CDF47 on Sat Oct 03, 2015 9:08 am

Looking forward to it. I think they will get Fedor a very a good opponent for this event.

CDF47
G-MMA Rankings & Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by westcott123 on Sat Oct 03, 2015 5:46 pm

Josh barrnet UFC contract is ending he could possibly be another opponent for fedor really doesn't matter who he fights he could fight Zeus  and they would still say that Zeus  only a can fedor is scared to fight the elite in the UFC . I watch a fedor  interview from 2007 and the way the UFC has their contacts yeah I wouldn't sign with them either .

westcott123

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocksoldier84 on Sat Oct 03, 2015 6:58 pm

westcott123 wrote:

Josh barrnet UFC contract is ending he could possibly be another opponent for fedor really doesn't matter who he fights he could fight Zeus  and they would still say that Zeus  only a can fedor is scared to fight the elite in the UFC . I watch a fedor  interview from 2007 and the way the UFC has their contacts yeah I wouldn't sign with them either .

Not only that but why would you want anything to do with them? You got a two-faced asshole as the president who will praise you one minute and throw you under the bus the next. You also have zombie fans who, the minute you stumble, will say you're overrated and overhyped.

Rocksoldier84

Back to top Go down

Post by westcott123 on Sun Oct 04, 2015 4:19 am

Rocksoldier84 wrote:
westcott123 wrote:

Not only that but why would you want anything to do with them? You got a two-faced asshole as the president who will praise you one minute and throw you under the bus the next. You also have zombie fans who, the minute you stumble, will say you're overrated and overhyped.

Dana is promoting/ hyping some kid named sage northcut and with page van. Zant also being hyped up it won't be long til Ronda rousey and Conor McGregor are thrown by the way side give it a year or two and you would hardly see any articles on them . They will end up joining the they were so yesterday group .

westcott123

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocksoldier84 on Sun Oct 04, 2015 6:08 am

westcott123 wrote:
Rocksoldier84 wrote:
westcott123 wrote:

Dana is promoting/ hyping some kid named sage northcut and with page van. Zant also being hyped up it won't be long til Ronda rousey and Conor McGregor are thrown by the way side give it a year or two and you would hardly see any articles on them . They will end up joining the they were so yesterday group .

No doubt. Not that I will miss them because it gets tiresome and annoying how these supposed media sites feel the need to write countless articles a day on Rousey. They're supposed to be the media but instead of covering all sorts of events, they're more concerned about talking about Rousey beating Mayweather or men in general.

Rocksoldier84

Back to top Go down

Post by westcott123 on Sun Oct 04, 2015 7:34 am

Rocksoldier84 wrote:
westcott123 wrote:
Rocksoldier84 wrote:
westcott123 wrote:

No doubt. Not that I will miss them because it gets tiresome and annoying how these supposed media sites feel the need to write countless articles a day on Rousey. They're supposed to be the media but instead of covering all sorts of events, they're more concerned about talking about Rousey beating Mayweather or men in general.
Yet when a man says he will take Ronda rousey on the whole thing her white knights flip out .

westcott123

Back to top Go down

Post by stu3ufc on Mon Oct 05, 2015 7:50 am

SAGE NORTHCUTT IS THE FUTURE OF MMA

stu3ufc

Back to top Go down

Post by fka on Tue Oct 06, 2015 12:09 am

Haha 19 year old looked good against ......um who the hell was that again?????

Haha future pendulum hanging from danas sack!!

"Catch wrestling is the violent sport,don't get me wrong bjj guys are bad asses but its pro wrestling all the way."WARMASTER

BELLATOR #1

fka

Back to top Go down

Post by westcott123 on Wed Oct 07, 2015 8:32 pm

yep and dana's and the ufc future golden goose guess what ronda and connor your days of being the golden gooses will come to an end .

westcott123

Back to top Go down

Post by CODELMJVG on Thu Oct 08, 2015 6:42 am

Any news on the conference.

CODELMJVG

Back to top Go down

Post by Rizin=PRIDEFC on Thu Oct 08, 2015 7:04 am

It is called Rizin Fighting Federation

Rizin=PRIDEFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Rizin=PRIDEFC on Thu Oct 08, 2015 7:27 am

It seems by official website that only announced fight is Sakuraba vs Aoki
http://www.rizinff.com/card

Rizin=PRIDEFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Rizin=PRIDEFC on Thu Oct 08, 2015 7:41 am

Event is called Rizin Fighting World Grand Prix 2015
There will be 2 events on 29. and 31. while on 30. there will be some type of fan expo of December and only know fight is Sakuraba vs. Aoki for 29. and known fighters for now are Fedor, Rena Kubota and Gabi Garcia. RIZIN will also work with Bellator, KSW, King of Kings, BAMMA and Jungle Fight

Rizin=PRIDEFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Rizin=PRIDEFC on Thu Oct 08, 2015 7:49 am

We found out a name. Just not the one everyone was anticipating.

Former PRIDE boss Nobuyui Sakakibara introduced his brand new MMA promotion at a press conference in Tokyo on Thursday. But there was no announcement regarding the opponent for Fedor Emelianenko in the main event on New Year's Eve, though it was promised in a press release.

The new promotion will be called Rizin Fighting Federation and the two-night event in December will be entitled the Rizin Fighting World Grand Prix 2015. There will be fights at Saitama Super Arena, the former home of PRIDE, on both Dec. 29 and Dec. 31 with a fan fest Dec. 30. The event will air on tape delay in the United States on Spike TV.

One fight for the event was announced: a battle between Japanese MMA legend Kazushi Sakuraba and grappling ace Shinya Aoki. Emelianenko was at the press conference and spoke, but no foe was brought out.

MMA Fighting's Ariel Helwani reported this week that Emelianenko is likely to face kickboxer Jaideep Singh on New Year's Eve.

Also announced for the grand prix were two female competitors, Gabi Garcia and Rena Kubota. Both women will fight, but not against each other.

Sakakibara said the bouts will take place inside a ring under the former PRIDE rules. The grand prix will have promotional partners in Bellator MMA, KSW, Jungle Fight, BAMMA and King of Kings.

Bellator president Scott Coker and Spike TV executive Jon Slusser both attended the press conference. Coker said that Bellator fighters will compete on the cards and Slusser added that the Bellator broadcast duo of Sean Grande and Jimmy Smith will call the action on Spike.

"There was a time not long ago where the best fighters in the world fought here in Japan four or five times a year," Coker said.

The Bellator boss said his promotion and Spike were fully committed to supporting the Rizin grand prix. That will include shoulder programming for the event leading up to it.

http://www.mmafighting.com/2015/10/8/9477863/no-opponent-for-fedor-emelianenko-announced-at-rizin-ff-introductory

_ _ _ _ _ _
I am happy that they have PRIDE rules and ring!!!

Rizin=PRIDEFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Rizin=PRIDEFC on Thu Oct 08, 2015 8:30 am

LOL look at official RIZIN Fedor picture... Rolling LMAO

Rizin=PRIDEFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Rizin=PRIDEFC on Thu Oct 08, 2015 8:57 am

When press conference was announced it was told that Fedor opponent will be announced at press conference but it did not happen and allegedly because they are looking for different opponent.

Rizin=PRIDEFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocksoldier84 on Thu Oct 08, 2015 9:29 am

Thank god no pussified rules.

Rocksoldier84

Back to top Go down

Post by stu3ufc on Thu Oct 08, 2015 10:47 am

LMAO rizin .... no samurai fc....oh no i have to change my sig now look like a right wally

also roger and kron are in i think

Guys they havent announced fedors opponent just yet.... fuck ariel helwani and his bullshit rumours

lets home fedor fights someone better

stu3ufc

Back to top Go down

Post by fka on Thu Oct 08, 2015 11:02 am

Glad its pride rules.....bellator fighters in a ring?

Should be quite interesting

BELLATOR #1

fka

Back to top Go down

Post by stu3ufc on Thu Oct 08, 2015 3:59 pm

fka wrote:Glad its pride rules.....bellator fighters in a ring?

Should be quite interesting

Lets see king mo and phil davis in a real mma rules fight not watered down pussfied american caged rules

PRIDE FC = REEL FIGHT, VALE TUDO, NO HOLDS BARRED!!!!!!

stu3ufc

Back to top Go down

Post by backdoor to zuffa on Thu Oct 08, 2015 4:17 pm

Ring! WOooooooooooooooo! The most important aspect has been confirmed. Now I can get excited.

We are Global-MMA.com.

-backdoor to zuffa

backdoor to zuffa

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum