Fedor not fighting jaideep Singh guaranteed

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Fedor not fighting jaideep Singh guaranteed

Post by Longtime Fan on Fri Oct 09, 2015 8:56 pm



According to his official fanpage the singh fight was never confirmed. Ariel broke those news and he was the same to also say other lies and false rumors. Just shows he is in zuffas pockets

_________________
"Even as he dished out massive punishment, Fedor seemed so calm and natural that it was scary. It reminded me of movies you see, how they portray serial killers doing terrible things and thinking nothing of it. Fighting was clearly Fedor’s calling." - Jeff Sherwood on Fedor.
avatar
Longtime Fan

Location : Born in NYC, currently living in Santiago, Chile
Posts : 727
Join date : 2011-11-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Fedor not fighting jaideep Singh guaranteed

Post by westcott123 on Fri Oct 09, 2015 11:57 pm

i dont think that is actually fedors face book page if it was wouldn't it be in russian ?
avatar
westcott123

Location : australia
Posts : 1353
Join date : 2014-12-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Fedor not fighting jaideep Singh guaranteed

Post by Longtime Fan on Sat Oct 10, 2015 8:41 am


The Singh fight has been shot down officially. We can breathe a sigh of relief.

https://twitter.com/InsideMMAaxstv/status/652717532386885632

_________________
"Even as he dished out massive punishment, Fedor seemed so calm and natural that it was scary. It reminded me of movies you see, how they portray serial killers doing terrible things and thinking nothing of it. Fighting was clearly Fedor’s calling." - Jeff Sherwood on Fedor.
avatar
Longtime Fan

Location : Born in NYC, currently living in Santiago, Chile
Posts : 727
Join date : 2011-11-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Fedor not fighting jaideep Singh guaranteed

Post by CDF47 on Sat Oct 10, 2015 8:56 am

^Just saw that on Inside MMA. Great news.

_________________
MMA Major Leagues: UFC, RIZIN, Bellator, KSW, PFL, ROAD FC, ONE, Fight Nights, M-1 Global
Isaiah 53, Daniel 9:25-27, Acts 4:12
http://www.godandscience.org/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVkdQhNdzHU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzj8iXiVDT8
avatar
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings & Moderator

Location : United States
Posts : 11538
Join date : 2011-12-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Fedor not fighting jaideep Singh guaranteed

Post by westcott123 on Sat Oct 10, 2015 9:31 am

CDF47 wrote:^Just saw that on Inside MMA.  Great news.

Oh yes i knew it was bull shit but don't worry i'm sure they will shit talk whom ever is opponent is any way .
avatar
westcott123

Location : australia
Posts : 1353
Join date : 2014-12-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Fedor not fighting jaideep Singh guaranteed

Post by Longtime Fan on Sat Oct 10, 2015 9:38 am

It could've been a falsely started Zuffa sponsored rumor from the start. We will never know. But on the forums the zz's are passing it off as "they are listening to the fans"

_________________
"Even as he dished out massive punishment, Fedor seemed so calm and natural that it was scary. It reminded me of movies you see, how they portray serial killers doing terrible things and thinking nothing of it. Fighting was clearly Fedor’s calling." - Jeff Sherwood on Fedor.
avatar
Longtime Fan

Location : Born in NYC, currently living in Santiago, Chile
Posts : 727
Join date : 2011-11-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Fedor not fighting jaideep Singh guaranteed

Post by CDF47 on Sat Oct 10, 2015 9:43 am

^Yeah, it could have been.  That is how they work. Trying to point out the BS on Sherdog:

http://forums.sherdog.com/forums/f61/rizin-media-smear-campaign-being-led-zuffa-3080193/

_________________
MMA Major Leagues: UFC, RIZIN, Bellator, KSW, PFL, ROAD FC, ONE, Fight Nights, M-1 Global
Isaiah 53, Daniel 9:25-27, Acts 4:12
http://www.godandscience.org/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVkdQhNdzHU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzj8iXiVDT8
avatar
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings & Moderator

Location : United States
Posts : 11538
Join date : 2011-12-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Fedor not fighting jaideep Singh guaranteed

Post by Longtime Fan on Sat Oct 10, 2015 9:54 am

Yea I just had finished reading your thread on shitdog. Good initiative.

We should all do the same across all mma forums in order to create awareness. It's an unfair fight, Zuffa has the advantage of throwing money at it, we need to counter and balance it out.

_________________
"Even as he dished out massive punishment, Fedor seemed so calm and natural that it was scary. It reminded me of movies you see, how they portray serial killers doing terrible things and thinking nothing of it. Fighting was clearly Fedor’s calling." - Jeff Sherwood on Fedor.
avatar
Longtime Fan

Location : Born in NYC, currently living in Santiago, Chile
Posts : 727
Join date : 2011-11-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Fedor not fighting jaideep Singh guaranteed

Post by CDF47 on Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:26 pm

Longtime Fan wrote:Yea I just had finished reading your thread on shitdog. Good initiative.

We should all do the same across all mma forums in order to create awareness. It's an unfair fight, Zuffa has the advantage of throwing money at it, we need to counter and balance it out.  

Thanks. Agreed.

_________________
MMA Major Leagues: UFC, RIZIN, Bellator, KSW, PFL, ROAD FC, ONE, Fight Nights, M-1 Global
Isaiah 53, Daniel 9:25-27, Acts 4:12
http://www.godandscience.org/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVkdQhNdzHU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzj8iXiVDT8
avatar
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings & Moderator

Location : United States
Posts : 11538
Join date : 2011-12-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Fedor not fighting jaideep Singh guaranteed

Post by stu3ufc on Sat Oct 10, 2015 3:59 pm

Longtime Fan wrote:It could've been a falsely started Zuffa sponsored rumor from the start. We will never know. But on the forums the zz's are passing it off as "they are listening to the fans"


you mean ariel shillwani Rolling LMAO


_________________




avatar
stu3ufc

Posts : 5132
Join date : 2011-11-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Fedor not fighting jaideep Singh guaranteed

Post by westcott123 on Sat Oct 10, 2015 5:31 pm

CDF47 wrote:^Yeah, it could have been.  That is how they work.  Trying to point out the BS on Sherdog:

http://forums.sherdog.com/forums/f61/rizin-media-smear-campaign-being-led-zuffa-3080193/

ah yes the old shit talk then deny  and they call us "paranoid tin foil hats" that's funny rizin is only about a week old and their the ones who are shit talking it . They are the ones who are paranoid .

The difference between us and them is that we like mma as a whole they only like the ufc cause it is in the in thing another org ever topples the ufc which will happen you watch them jump ship .
avatar
westcott123

Location : australia
Posts : 1353
Join date : 2014-12-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Fedor not fighting jaideep Singh guaranteed

Post by CDF47 on Sun Oct 11, 2015 8:44 pm

westcott123 wrote:
CDF47 wrote:^Yeah, it could have been.  That is how they work.  Trying to point out the BS on Sherdog:

http://forums.sherdog.com/forums/f61/rizin-media-smear-campaign-being-led-zuffa-3080193/

ah yes the old shit talk then deny  and they call us "paranoid tin foil hats" that's funny rizin is only about a week old and their the ones who are shit talking it . They are the ones who are paranoid .

The difference between us and them is that we like mma as a whole they only like the ufc cause it is in the in thing another org ever topples the ufc which will happen you watch them jump ship .

Yeah, no kidding.  Rizin was getting bashed in the forums the moment it was announced during Bellator Dynamite 3 weeks ago.  The Zombies and shills flooded the Sherdog forum that night spewing all their BS about an org. that was announced that night.  Inside MMA on AXS TV had a negative tone about Bellator Dynamite and Fedor the day before the Bellator Dynamite event.  

Would be cool to see JMMA back on top in the MMA world rather than this oversaturated generic Reebok fighter org. which screws over their fighters and staff (cutmen,...), smears them, uses all their dirty tactics, controls the media with credential pulling and other methods, talks shit about their customers, don't listen to their customers, don't work with anyone, date crash competitors all over the world, counter program everything, sue everyone, lie, steal the org. through NSAC board and take for credit for legalizing it, deny legendary fighters Hall of Fame status because they don't like them and make it as if they never existed, use intimidation tactics on their fighters, have contracts which lock the fighters in forever including licensing deals, use shills in the forums, and I could go on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on about this org.  But I won't today.

_________________
MMA Major Leagues: UFC, RIZIN, Bellator, KSW, PFL, ROAD FC, ONE, Fight Nights, M-1 Global
Isaiah 53, Daniel 9:25-27, Acts 4:12
http://www.godandscience.org/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVkdQhNdzHU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzj8iXiVDT8
avatar
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings & Moderator

Location : United States
Posts : 11538
Join date : 2011-12-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Fedor not fighting jaideep Singh guaranteed

Post by westcott123 on Sun Oct 11, 2015 9:09 pm

what the hell happened to inside mma they used to be about the whole sport now all they are about is hanging of dana whites nuts what a bunch of sell outs .
avatar
westcott123

Location : australia
Posts : 1353
Join date : 2014-12-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Fedor not fighting jaideep Singh guaranteed

Post by CDF47 on Sun Oct 11, 2015 9:58 pm

westcott123 wrote:what the hell happened to inside mma they used to be about the whole sport now all they are about is hanging of dana whites nuts what a bunch of sell outs .

Yeah, first Cuban and Dana met years ago after a UFC event in Dallas.  If I remember correctly, shortly after that, it was reported that Cuban had some sort of financial role in the UFC (I can't remember the details but it seemed like some sort of minor role but not sure).  Back then, HDNet was allowed to start airing video coverage of UFC events (in the past they could only post photographs of the UFC events).  

Ryan Seacrest then joined a joint venture with Cuban still as owner and rebranded the company from HDNet to AXS TV.  They have slowly become UFC puppets over the years.  When HDNet began, they were a global MMA type program and today not so much.


Last edited by CDF47 on Wed Apr 20, 2016 5:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

_________________
MMA Major Leagues: UFC, RIZIN, Bellator, KSW, PFL, ROAD FC, ONE, Fight Nights, M-1 Global
Isaiah 53, Daniel 9:25-27, Acts 4:12
http://www.godandscience.org/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVkdQhNdzHU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzj8iXiVDT8
avatar
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings & Moderator

Location : United States
Posts : 11538
Join date : 2011-12-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Fedor not fighting jaideep Singh guaranteed

Post by Rocksoldier84 on Mon Oct 12, 2015 4:27 am

This has been going on since at least the Ben Askren incident where Kenny Rice just threw UFC talking points, cut the interview early, and then went on the usual "You have to be in the UFC to be the best" speech. Bas Rutten is no better as he seemed to agree and didn't he write on his twitter that Fedor was going to the UFC when he didn't?
avatar
Rocksoldier84

Location : New Jersey
Posts : 1270
Join date : 2013-11-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Fedor not fighting jaideep Singh guaranteed

Post by westcott123 on Mon Oct 12, 2015 4:39 am

Rocksoldier84 wrote:This has been going on since at least the Ben Askren incident where Kenny Rice just threw UFC talking points, cut the interview early, and then went on the usual "You have to be in the UFC to be the best" speech. Bas Rutten is no better as he seemed to agree and didn't he write on his twitter that Fedor was going to the UFC when he didn't?

yeah he did it was on facebook page too man whats happening to bas i mean he was great back then not saying he isnt great now what i mean he used to be more of mma fan as whole not just a zuffa fan boy then again he works for axs he probably has to be one other wise he has no job .
avatar
westcott123

Location : australia
Posts : 1353
Join date : 2014-12-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Fedor not fighting jaideep Singh guaranteed

Post by Rocksoldier84 on Mon Oct 12, 2015 4:49 am

westcott123 wrote:
Rocksoldier84 wrote:This has been going on since at least the Ben Askren incident where Kenny Rice just threw UFC talking points, cut the interview early, and then went on the usual "You have to be in the UFC to be the best" speech. Bas Rutten is no better as he seemed to agree and didn't he write on his twitter that Fedor was going to the UFC when he didn't?

yeah he did it was on facebook page too man whats happening to bas i mean he was great back then not saying he isnt great now what i mean he used to be more of mma fan as whole not just a zuffa fan boy then again he works for axs he probably has to be one other wise he has no job .

I think another reason Inside MMA became what they are now because they didn't have access to UFC early on and once they did, they probably were like that's all they need. Sadly, all these sites just want UFC and it's a shame so many great companies get ignored despite having great fighters and great action.

As for Bas, another possible reason could be he just got inducted into the Hall of Fame.
avatar
Rocksoldier84

Location : New Jersey
Posts : 1270
Join date : 2013-11-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Fedor not fighting jaideep Singh guaranteed

Post by westcott123 on Mon Oct 12, 2015 6:08 am

Rocksoldier84 wrote:
westcott123 wrote:
Rocksoldier84 wrote:This has been going on since at least the Ben Askren incident where Kenny Rice just threw UFC talking points, cut the interview early, and then went on the usual "You have to be in the UFC to be the best" speech. Bas Rutten is no better as he seemed to agree and didn't he write on his twitter that Fedor was going to the UFC when he didn't?

yeah he did it was on facebook page too man whats happening to bas i mean he was great back then not saying he isnt great now what i mean he used to be more of mma fan as whole not just a zuffa fan boy then again he works for axs he probably has to be one other wise he has no job .

I think another reason Inside MMA became what they are now because they didn't have access to UFC early on and once they did, they probably were like that's all they need. Sadly, all these sites just want UFC and it's a shame so many great companies get ignored despite having great fighters and great action.

As for Bas, another possible reason could be he just got inducted into the Hall of Fame.

I will let bas rutten of because he is bas rutten el guapo the handsome one but kenny rice screw him was ever around during the "dark ages" ? i don't recall ever seeing him .
avatar
westcott123

Location : australia
Posts : 1353
Join date : 2014-12-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Fedor not fighting jaideep Singh guaranteed

Post by CDF47 on Mon Oct 12, 2015 9:15 am

Rocksoldier84 wrote:This has been going on since at least the Ben Askren incident where Kenny Rice just threw UFC talking points, cut the interview early, and then went on the usual "You have to be in the UFC to be the best" speech. Bas Rutten is no better as he seemed to agree and didn't he write on his twitter that Fedor was going to the UFC when he didn't?

Yeah, that was one of the most obvious moments where they made it clear they were on team Zuffa.

_________________
MMA Major Leagues: UFC, RIZIN, Bellator, KSW, PFL, ROAD FC, ONE, Fight Nights, M-1 Global
Isaiah 53, Daniel 9:25-27, Acts 4:12
http://www.godandscience.org/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVkdQhNdzHU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzj8iXiVDT8
avatar
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings & Moderator

Location : United States
Posts : 11538
Join date : 2011-12-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Fedor not fighting jaideep Singh guaranteed

Post by CDF47 on Mon Oct 12, 2015 9:17 am

westcott123 wrote:
Rocksoldier84 wrote:This has been going on since at least the Ben Askren incident where Kenny Rice just threw UFC talking points, cut the interview early, and then went on the usual "You have to be in the UFC to be the best" speech. Bas Rutten is no better as he seemed to agree and didn't he write on his twitter that Fedor was going to the UFC when he didn't?

yeah he did it was on facebook page too man whats happening to bas i mean he was great back then not saying he isnt great now what i mean he used to be more of mma fan as whole not just a zuffa fan boy then again he works for axs he probably has to be one other wise he has no job .

Still a fan of Bas but hope he returns one day with his actual opinion, not a scripted opinion.


Last edited by CDF47 on Wed Apr 20, 2016 5:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

_________________
MMA Major Leagues: UFC, RIZIN, Bellator, KSW, PFL, ROAD FC, ONE, Fight Nights, M-1 Global
Isaiah 53, Daniel 9:25-27, Acts 4:12
http://www.godandscience.org/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVkdQhNdzHU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzj8iXiVDT8
avatar
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings & Moderator

Location : United States
Posts : 11538
Join date : 2011-12-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Fedor not fighting jaideep Singh guaranteed

Post by Rocksoldier84 on Mon Oct 12, 2015 1:14 pm

CDF47 wrote:
westcott123 wrote:
CDF47 wrote:^Yeah, it could have been.  That is how they work.  Trying to point out the BS on Sherdog:

http://forums.sherdog.com/forums/f61/rizin-media-smear-campaign-being-led-zuffa-3080193/

ah yes the old shit talk then deny  and they call us "paranoid tin foil hats" that's funny rizin is only about a week old and their the ones who are shit talking it . They are the ones who are paranoid .

The difference between us and them is that we like mma as a whole they only like the ufc cause it is in the in thing another org ever topples the ufc which will happen you watch them jump ship .

Yeah, no kidding.  Rizin was getting bashed in the forums the moment it was announced during Bellator Dynamite 3 weeks ago.  The Zombies and shills flooded the Sherdog forum that night spewing all their BS about an org. that was announced that night.  Inside MMA on AXS TV had a negative tone about Bellator Dynamite and Fedor the day before the Bellator Dynamite event.  

Would be cool to see JMMA back on top in the MMA world rather than this oversaturated generic Reebok fighter org. which screws over their fighters and staff (cutmen,...), smears them, uses all their dirty tactics, controls the media with credential pulling and other methods, talks shit about their customers, don't listen to their customers, don't work with anyone, date crash competitors all over the world, counter program everything, sue everyone, lie, steal the org. through NSAC board and take for credit for legalizing it, deny legendary fighters Hall of Fame status because they don't like them and make it as if they never existed, use intimidation tactics on their fighters, have contracts which lock the fighters in forever including licensing deals, use shills in the forums, and I could go on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on about this org.  But I won't today.

Beautifully put and there's probably plenty more where that came from.
avatar
Rocksoldier84

Location : New Jersey
Posts : 1270
Join date : 2013-11-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Fedor not fighting jaideep Singh guaranteed

Post by CDF47 on Mon Oct 12, 2015 1:17 pm

Rocksoldier84 wrote:
CDF47 wrote:
westcott123 wrote:
CDF47 wrote:^Yeah, it could have been.  That is how they work.  Trying to point out the BS on Sherdog:

http://forums.sherdog.com/forums/f61/rizin-media-smear-campaign-being-led-zuffa-3080193/

ah yes the old shit talk then deny  and they call us "paranoid tin foil hats" that's funny rizin is only about a week old and their the ones who are shit talking it . They are the ones who are paranoid .

The difference between us and them is that we like mma as a whole they only like the ufc cause it is in the in thing another org ever topples the ufc which will happen you watch them jump ship .

Yeah, no kidding.  Rizin was getting bashed in the forums the moment it was announced during Bellator Dynamite 3 weeks ago.  The Zombies and shills flooded the Sherdog forum that night spewing all their BS about an org. that was announced that night.  Inside MMA on AXS TV had a negative tone about Bellator Dynamite and Fedor the day before the Bellator Dynamite event.  

Would be cool to see JMMA back on top in the MMA world rather than this oversaturated generic Reebok fighter org. which screws over their fighters and staff (cutmen,...), smears them, uses all their dirty tactics, controls the media with credential pulling and other methods, talks shit about their customers, don't listen to their customers, don't work with anyone, date crash competitors all over the world, counter program everything, sue everyone, lie, steal the org. through NSAC board and take for credit for legalizing it, deny legendary fighters Hall of Fame status because they don't like them and make it as if they never existed, use intimidation tactics on their fighters, have contracts which lock the fighters in forever including licensing deals, use shills in the forums, and I could go on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on about this org.  But I won't today.

Beautifully put and there's probably plenty more where that came from.

Thanks. Oh yeah, much more.

_________________
MMA Major Leagues: UFC, RIZIN, Bellator, KSW, PFL, ROAD FC, ONE, Fight Nights, M-1 Global
Isaiah 53, Daniel 9:25-27, Acts 4:12
http://www.godandscience.org/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVkdQhNdzHU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzj8iXiVDT8
avatar
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings & Moderator

Location : United States
Posts : 11538
Join date : 2011-12-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Fedor not fighting jaideep Singh guaranteed

Post by InfinityLens on Tue Apr 19, 2016 10:25 pm

Bump.

This thread is quite interesting to read after all that happened. Oh well his next fight is Moldonado and that's a good opponent.

_________________
If anybody is wondering why I don't post on Global MMA or Sherdog anymore it is because I needed to focus on other things in my life and posting was taking up too much time.

Don't worry I am still here lurking!
avatar
InfinityLens

Location : The Global MMA Forum
Posts : 1208
Join date : 2015-04-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Fedor not fighting jaideep Singh guaranteed

Post by fka on Tue Apr 19, 2016 10:29 pm

Maldonado isnt a good fighter....hes a bloated mw fighting lhw now hw lol....brawldonado is not an elite guy or even a true hw.

_________________
"When I'am hurting my opponent too badly i show him mercy,but when he takes advantage of that mercy i end the fight."FEDOR

"Catch wrestling is the violent sport,don't get me wrong bjj guys are bad asses but its pro wrestling all the way."WARMASTER

BELLATOR #1
avatar
fka

Location : modesto,california USA
Age : 32
Posts : 6539
Join date : 2013-05-23

http://mmaplayground.com,global-mma.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Fedor not fighting jaideep Singh guaranteed

Post by InfinityLens on Tue May 24, 2016 9:52 pm

fka wrote:Maldonado isnt a good fighter....hes a bloated mw fighting lhw now hw lol....brawldonado is not an elite guy or even a true hw.

Moldonado is #36 LHW and Fedor (not a big HW) is #47 HW. It's a decent match, though if could make the match I would probably do Fedor v Augusto Sakai.
avatar
InfinityLens

Location : The Global MMA Forum
Posts : 1208
Join date : 2015-04-26

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum