Jungle Fight Champions to Compete at RIZIN on NYE

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jungle Fight Champions to Compete at RIZIN on NYE

Post by CDF47 on Fri Oct 16, 2015 4:29 pm

Wallid Ismail (Jungle Fight President) discusses his promotion's involvement with RIZIN in the article below (short article is worth reading):

http://www.rizinff.com/en/interview/20151016_1000.html

On 24 October 2015, a 220 lbs title fight will be held at Jungle Fight and the winner will fight for RIZIN on NYE.  Light Heavyweight Bruno Henrique Cappelozza (http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Bruno-Henrique-Cappelozza-74598) will take on heavyweight Francisco Sandro da Silva Bezerra (http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Francisco-Sandro-da-Silva-Bezerra-144105) for the belt.  Cappelozza is 6-3 with 6 finishes all by KO/TKO and he is riding a 3 fight winning streak.  Sandro Bezzerra is 6-0 with 5 finishes.

Another rumored fighter that will be on the RIZIN card is Jungle Fight bantamweight champion Maike Linhares Galvao Amorim (http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Maike-Linhares-Galvao-Amorim-132019).  Amorim is 9-0 with 9 finishes including 4 KO/TKO finishes and 5 submission victories.


Last edited by CDF47 on Fri Oct 16, 2015 4:45 pm; edited 2 times in total

_________________
MMA Major Leagues: UFC, RIZIN, Bellator, KSW, WSOF, ROAD FC, ONE, Fight Nights, M-1 Global
Psalms 23
http://www.godandscience.org/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVkdQhNdzHU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzj8iXiVDT8
http://discoveringthejewishjesus.com/
avatar
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings & Moderator

Location : United States
Posts : 11005
Join date : 2011-12-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Jungle Fight Champions to Compete at RIZIN on NYE

Post by fka on Fri Oct 16, 2015 4:37 pm

Sweet war federation we need more of this kind of cards fearuring global talent.

_________________
"When I'am hurting my opponent too badly i show him mercy,but when he takes advantage of that mercy i end the fight."FEDOR

"Catch wrestling is the violent sport,don't get me wrong bjj guys are bad asses but its pro wrestling all the way."WARMASTER

BELLATOR #1
avatar
fka

Location : modesto,california USA
Age : 32
Posts : 6472
Join date : 2013-05-23

http://mmaplayground.com,global-mma.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Jungle Fight Champions to Compete at RIZIN on NYE

Post by CDF47 on Fri Oct 16, 2015 4:41 pm

fka wrote:Sweet war federation we need more of this kind of cards fearuring global talent.

I agree.  Looking forward to this and been hoping to see it for a long time.  

Jungle Fight should stream the 220 lbs title fight.  I would like to watch that live to see who will be headed to RIZIN.  It's a big fight coming up next week.

_________________
MMA Major Leagues: UFC, RIZIN, Bellator, KSW, WSOF, ROAD FC, ONE, Fight Nights, M-1 Global
Psalms 23
http://www.godandscience.org/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVkdQhNdzHU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzj8iXiVDT8
http://discoveringthejewishjesus.com/
avatar
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings & Moderator

Location : United States
Posts : 11005
Join date : 2011-12-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Jungle Fight Champions to Compete at RIZIN on NYE

Post by wekka on Fri Oct 16, 2015 4:43 pm

CDF47 wrote:Wallid Ismail (Jungle Fight President) discusses his promotion's involvement with RIZIN in the article below (short article is worth reading):

http://www.rizinff.com/en/interview/20151016_1000.html

On 24 October 2015, a 220 lbs title fight will be held at Jungle Fight and the winner will fight for RIZIN on NYE.  Light Heavyweight Bruno Henrique Cappelozza (http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Bruno-Henrique-Cappelozza-74598) will take on heavyweight Francisco Sandro da Silva Bezerra (http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Francisco-Sandro-da-Silva-Bezerra-144105) for the belt.  Cappelozza is 6-3 with 6 finishes all by KO/TKO and he is riding a 3 fight winning streak.  Sandro Bezzerra is 6-0 with 5 finishes.

Another rumored fighter that will be on the RIZIN card is Jungle Fight bantamweight champion Maike Linhares Galvao Amorim (http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Maike-Linhares-Galvao-Amorim-132019).  Amorim is 9-0 with 9 finishes including 4 KO/TKO finishes and 5 submission victories.

Likely against Tokoro and the winner of the 220 title match should most likely be in the GP as well.
avatar
wekka

Location : Half-Breed/Georgia
Age : 27
Posts : 4548
Join date : 2012-01-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Jungle Fight Champions to Compete at RIZIN on NYE

Post by CDF47 on Fri Oct 16, 2015 4:47 pm

wekka wrote:
CDF47 wrote:Wallid Ismail (Jungle Fight President) discusses his promotion's involvement with RIZIN in the article below (short article is worth reading):

http://www.rizinff.com/en/interview/20151016_1000.html

On 24 October 2015, a 220 lbs title fight will be held at Jungle Fight and the winner will fight for RIZIN on NYE.  Light Heavyweight Bruno Henrique Cappelozza (http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Bruno-Henrique-Cappelozza-74598) will take on heavyweight Francisco Sandro da Silva Bezerra (http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Francisco-Sandro-da-Silva-Bezerra-144105) for the belt.  Cappelozza is 6-3 with 6 finishes all by KO/TKO and he is riding a 3 fight winning streak.  Sandro Bezzerra is 6-0 with 5 finishes.

Another rumored fighter that will be on the RIZIN card is Jungle Fight bantamweight champion Maike Linhares Galvao Amorim (http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Maike-Linhares-Galvao-Amorim-132019).  Amorim is 9-0 with 9 finishes including 4 KO/TKO finishes and 5 submission victories.

Likely against Tokoro and the winner of the 220 title match should most likely be in the GP as well.

Tokoro would be a solid veteran opponent for JF BW champ Amorim.

Winner of the title fight could enter the HW GP.  That would make sense.  If not, they could have him take on a HW champ from another organization that is in the Fedoration.

_________________
MMA Major Leagues: UFC, RIZIN, Bellator, KSW, WSOF, ROAD FC, ONE, Fight Nights, M-1 Global
Psalms 23
http://www.godandscience.org/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVkdQhNdzHU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzj8iXiVDT8
http://discoveringthejewishjesus.com/
avatar
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings & Moderator

Location : United States
Posts : 11005
Join date : 2011-12-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Jungle Fight Champions to Compete at RIZIN on NYE

Post by CDF47 on Sat Oct 24, 2015 7:02 am

This Jungle Fight HW title fight to see who goes to RIZIN (possibly as a HW prospect) is on today.

Does anyone know if there is a stream for Jungle Fight today?

_________________
MMA Major Leagues: UFC, RIZIN, Bellator, KSW, WSOF, ROAD FC, ONE, Fight Nights, M-1 Global
Psalms 23
http://www.godandscience.org/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVkdQhNdzHU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzj8iXiVDT8
http://discoveringthejewishjesus.com/
avatar
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings & Moderator

Location : United States
Posts : 11005
Join date : 2011-12-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Jungle Fight Champions to Compete at RIZIN on NYE

Post by CDF47 on Sun Oct 25, 2015 12:02 am

No stream so maybe a video will be available.

_________________
MMA Major Leagues: UFC, RIZIN, Bellator, KSW, WSOF, ROAD FC, ONE, Fight Nights, M-1 Global
Psalms 23
http://www.godandscience.org/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVkdQhNdzHU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzj8iXiVDT8
http://discoveringthejewishjesus.com/
avatar
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings & Moderator

Location : United States
Posts : 11005
Join date : 2011-12-04

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum