Glorys deal with SPIKE is up ....insiders say spike may be moving on

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Glorys deal with SPIKE is up ....insiders say spike may be moving on

Post by God of Thunder on Thu Nov 05, 2015 6:14 pm

westcott123 wrote:
TeamJohnPerretti wrote:Saw some reports that said the deal is only for this show.

Ok i wonder who they will be with next ? i gotta say one thing i miss 90s k1
I miss it as well. Glory is nowhere close to the original K-1. If they can´t get their shit togehter I rather see another promotion take over as #1. Where are all the new HW stars like Le Banner, Schilt, Cro Cop, Hug, Aerts?

God of Thunder
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by westcott123 on Fri Nov 06, 2015 1:05 am

Golden Age wrote:
westcott123 wrote:
TeamJohnPerretti wrote:Saw some reports that said the deal is only for this show.

I miss it as well. Glory is nowhere close to the original K-1. If they can´t get their shit togehter I rather see another promotion take over as #1. Where are all the new HW stars like Le Banner, Schilt, Cro Cop, Hug, Aerts?

Be awesome if k1 can get back on top i think k1 problem was as that the old stars were going out there wasn't any new ones coming in true for k1 max after masato hanged the gloves up . They tried with nagashima but that sort fell on its head he is great fighter and very popular but throwing him in there against albert kraus and mike zambidis so early in his career .I wonder what k1 would of been like if andy hug was still alive? me personally i think he would retired that year anyway he was talking about going into acting .He did great for a guy who started at 29 years old kickboxing like they say age is just a number .

westcott123

Back to top Go down

Post by Heretic on Fri Nov 06, 2015 6:59 am

westcott123 wrote:
Golden Age wrote:
westcott123 wrote:

Be awesome if k1 can get back on top i think k1 problem was as that the old stars were going out there wasn't any new ones coming in true for k1 max after masato hanged the gloves up . They tried with nagashima but that sort fell on its head he is great fighter and very popular but throwing him in there against albert kraus and mike zambidis so early in his career .I wonder what k1 would of been like if andy hug  was still alive? me personally i think he would retired that year anyway he was talking about going into acting .He did great for a guy who started at 29 years old kickboxing like they say age is just a number .

K1 will never comeback because it was corrupt and they will never replenish there talent (new generation)

Heretic

Back to top Go down

Post by westcott123 on Fri Nov 06, 2015 9:21 am

Heretic wrote:
westcott123 wrote:
Golden Age wrote:
westcott123 wrote:

Be awesome if k1 can get back on top i think k1 problem was as that the old stars were going out there wasn't any new ones coming in true for k1 max after masato hanged the gloves up . They tried with nagashima but that sort fell on its head he is great fighter and very popular but throwing him in there against albert kraus and mike zambidis so early in his career .I wonder what k1 would of been like if andy hug  was still alive? me personally i think he would retired that year anyway he was talking about going into acting .He did great for a guy who started at 29 years old kickboxing like they say age is just a number .

K1 will never comeback because it was corrupt  and they will never replenish there talent  (new generation)

I know k1 won't reach the height it had during the 1990s due to all the corrupt shit that had happened you have to admit though 1990 early 2000s k1 was awesome is kunlun still around or what ?

westcott123

Back to top Go down

Post by Dorch on Sat Nov 07, 2015 1:08 pm

Glory was so good at one point i was so excited for it... Already seems like 10 years ago

Dorch

Back to top Go down

Post by stu3ufc on Sat Nov 07, 2015 3:25 pm

Dorch wrote:Glory was so good at one point i was so excited for it... Already seems like 10 years ago

the moment spike touches any product it goes to utter shit

stu3ufc

Back to top Go down

Post by InfinityLens on Sun Apr 24, 2016 9:25 am

So now that Bellator Kickboxing is a thing what are your guys thoughts?

InfinityLens

Back to top Go down

Post by CDF47 on Sun Apr 24, 2016 10:11 am

InfinityLens wrote:So now that Bellator Kickboxing is a thing what are your guys thoughts?

I like the idea since it could allow for cross-over fights between kickboxing and MMA and vice versa.

Last edited by CDF47 on Sun Apr 24, 2016 6:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

CDF47
G-MMA Rankings & Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by stu3ufc on Sun Apr 24, 2016 12:42 pm

InfinityLens wrote:So now that Bellator Kickboxing is a thing what are your guys thoughts?

C-rate kickboxing with MMA fighters

stu3ufc

Back to top Go down

Post by InfinityLens on Sun May 29, 2016 10:14 pm

^^^Well the ratings weren't that good.

InfinityLens

Back to top Go down

Post by fka on Mon May 30, 2016 11:06 am

700,000 isn't good?

Not bad for debut and they made a million dollar gate so good profit.

Anyone who thought it would have millions of viewers were delusional....

It could once mma names fight in kickboxing but this card had no drawing power.....it piggy backed off of bellator for ratings.

"Catch wrestling is the violent sport,don't get me wrong bjj guys are bad asses but its pro wrestling all the way."WARMASTER

BELLATOR #1

fka

http://mmaplayground.com,global-mma.com

Back to top Go down

Post by stu3ufc on Tue May 31, 2016 6:03 pm

bellator kickboxing is an appeal to lowest common denominator of fan who hate the ground game.

It will never be near the level of Kunlun Fight!

Spike tv and coker dont give a shit for quality kickboxing. Just circus fights with them.

stu3ufc

Back to top Go down

Post by fka on Tue May 31, 2016 8:28 pm

BELLATOR KICKBOXING has great talent and will be different using mma fighters to draw in casuals and also providing a cross over point for both kickboxers and mma fighters to both make money and test themselves in different combat sports.

"Catch wrestling is the violent sport,don't get me wrong bjj guys are bad asses but its pro wrestling all the way."WARMASTER

BELLATOR #1

fka

Back to top Go down

Post by stu3ufc on Wed Jun 01, 2016 2:02 am

fka wrote:BELLATOR KICKBOXING has great talent and will be different using mma fighters to draw in casuals and also providing a cross over point for both kickboxers and mma fighters to both make money and test themselves in different combat sports.

hahahaha d-rate mma fighter kickboxing??? no thanks

its just a circus....its like the equivalent of dada 5000's backyard Dwag fights and calling that "world class MMA"

Circus fights for drunk morons stuffing their faces at dave and busters while sipping on a cools light

stu3ufc

Back to top Go down

Post by iforgotmypassword on Wed Jun 01, 2016 3:00 am

My NON White father raised me with honor,dignity and respect. Because of that I carry myself with style, class and grace. A gentleman of my refined tastes will never watch Scoot's kickboxing.

iforgotmypassword

Back to top Go down

Post by fka on Wed Jun 01, 2016 2:49 pm

Lmao sure bud....

Paul daley,sergei Kharitonov,are d rate mma fighters???

Once again your argument is weaksauce. Smile

Ifirgitmypasdwird.......your just being racist and completely retarded....but thats to be expected.

BELLATOR #1

fka

Back to top Go down

Post by CDF47 on Wed Jun 01, 2016 3:27 pm

Hopefully the Bellator kickboxing improves. Would be a great platform for MMA/kickboxing cross-over fights.

CDF47
G-MMA Rankings & Moderator

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum