UFC controversies exposed

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

UFC controversies exposed

Post by Longtime Fan on Wed Oct 28, 2015 1:09 pm

Very needed and informative video that details all of the ways that zuffa has tried to corner the market and monopolize mma through hostile financial takeovers, media control, unethical business practices and intimidation.

Whoever made this video I applaud you from the bottom of my heart and if you happen to read this, please continue to make them. The only thing missing from this video is an illustration showing how corrupt the judges decisions are and how they affect negatively the careers of fighters and lowers their market value .This is the counter argument to all the injustice that zuffa has dished out and now it's coming back to hit them in the face.

Karma.

"Even as he dished out massive punishment, Fedor seemed so calm and natural that it was scary. It reminded me of movies you see, how they portray serial killers doing terrible things and thinking nothing of it. Fighting was clearly Fedor’s calling." - Jeff Sherwood on Fedor.

Longtime Fan

Back to top Go down

Re: UFC controversies exposed

Post by CDF47 on Wed Oct 28, 2015 3:45 pm

Good video. They are a shady business for sure.  That didn't mention how the UFC was originally purchased either and many other shady tactics they use.

CDF47
G-MMA Rankings & Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Heretic on Wed Oct 28, 2015 4:17 pm

I wonder if zuffa will try and get this video taken down

Heretic

Back to top Go down

Post by Longtime Fan on Wed Oct 28, 2015 4:31 pm

Over at schilldog meanwhile the thread topic in the heavies has only like 10 comments and mostly from schills.

"Even as he dished out massive punishment, Fedor seemed so calm and natural that it was scary. It reminded me of movies you see, how they portray serial killers doing terrible things and thinking nothing of it. Fighting was clearly Fedor’s calling." - Jeff Sherwood on Fedor.

Longtime Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by CDF47 on Wed Oct 28, 2015 5:12 pm

Longtime Fan wrote:Over at schilldog meanwhile the thread topic in the heavies has only like 10 comments and mostly from schills.

Sounds typical.  That site is a piece of shit for the most part.  There are some good posters but I think many are afraid to even post due to the shill and troll harassment on there.  

Last edited by CDF47 on Wed Oct 28, 2015 5:42 pm; edited 2 times in total

CDF47

Back to top Go down

Post by westcott123 on Wed Oct 28, 2015 5:15 pm

Longtime Fan wrote:Over at schilldog meanwhile the thread topic in the heavies has only like 10 comments and mostly from schills.

Yeah when something like this gets put up it doesn't take long for the zuffa defenders to come out of the wood works . They're paid to do that shit either that or they have no mind of their own .

westcott123

Back to top Go down

Post by CDF47 on Wed Oct 28, 2015 5:18 pm

westcott123 wrote:

Yeah when something like this gets put up it doesn't take long for the zuffa defenders to come out of the wood works . They're paid to do that shit either that or they have no mind of their own .

There are shills there but it is hard to tell how many due to the way shills work.  One user could litterly have a dozen accounts and use one after another to make it look like they have the majority opinion and to make no one else want to post.   They use harassment tactics as well to try to scare away and intimidate other posters who may have a differing opinion.  

There are also trolls and brainwashed fans mixed in so it is difficult to get a count.  Some of the shills are obvious but still hard to accuse since they don't display a shill banner in their avatar.

CDF47

Back to top Go down

Post by stu3ufc on Wed Oct 28, 2015 6:09 pm

Holy shit this video is fucking BRUTAL!

I actually thought montage king was a zuffa guy making fan complilations but this is his best work to date

stu3ufc

Back to top Go down

Post by megaronnie on Wed Oct 28, 2015 7:19 pm

I am gay

Never Forget.......

megaronnie

Back to top Go down

Post by stu3ufc on Wed Oct 28, 2015 7:34 pm

megaronnie wrote:I am gay

I just like ladyboys cat

stu3ufc

Back to top Go down

Post by Longtime Fan on Wed Oct 28, 2015 7:42 pm

Lately the schills have been trying cheap reverse psychology and started calling others "rizin schills" just to divert attention away from they fact that they are schills for the UFC in the first place.

Longtime Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocksoldier84 on Wed Oct 28, 2015 7:46 pm

Well done video but there's more out there. I would like to see a part 2 one day. Sadly, it's gotten a lot of thumbs down on youtube.

Rocksoldier84

Back to top Go down

Post by Longtime Fan on Wed Oct 28, 2015 7:47 pm

That's because many zombies are using the convenient pretext of going after the homophobic claim but we know that they are just diverting attention from the rest of the valid points.

Longtime Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by westcott123 on Wed Oct 28, 2015 8:04 pm

Longtime Fan wrote:That's because many zombies are using the convenient pretext of going after the homophobic claim but we know that they are just diverting attention from the rest of the valid points.
\

Oh yeah the classic holding finger in your ear and saying la la la they are always quick to jump on any pride thread and talk about the shady stuff they did . Example some say they fixed fights for fedor i mean come on out  of all the heavy weights over there they fixed fights for him to win .

Last edited by westcott123 on Wed Oct 28, 2015 10:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

westcott123

Back to top Go down

Post by stu3ufc on Wed Oct 28, 2015 8:05 pm

Rocksoldier84 wrote:Well done video but there's more out there. I would like to see a part 2 one day. Sadly, it's gotten a lot of thumbs down on youtube.

a lot of butthurt over the homosexual slurs because people are joe rogan zombies

stu3ufc

Back to top Go down

Post by stu3ufc on Wed Oct 28, 2015 8:07 pm

Rocksoldier84 wrote:Well done video but there's more out there. I would like to see a part 2 one day. Sadly, it's gotten a lot of thumbs down on youtube.

Guys I'm quite sure with what we know we can put something together like this exposing zuffa. Videos are very powerful because no one even bothers to read long winded articles anymore....

I'm sure LTF can do something like this even in a simple program like movie maker

stu3ufc

Back to top Go down

Post by CDF47 on Wed Oct 28, 2015 8:43 pm

Longtime Fan wrote:Lately the schills have been trying cheap reverse psychology and started calling others "rizin schills" just to divert attention away from they fact that they are schills for the UFC in the first place.

Yeah, you're right, I noticed that as well.

CDF47

Back to top Go down

Post by CDF47 on Wed Oct 28, 2015 8:43 pm

Longtime Fan wrote:That's because many zombies are using the convenient pretext of going after the homophobic claim but we know that they are just diverting attention from the rest of the valid points.

Exactly

CDF47

Back to top Go down

Post by Longtime Fan on Wed Oct 28, 2015 8:45 pm

I was admiring the work of whoever made that vid because he took the time to vid grab many internet videos of high image quality and edit it nicely. The research must've taken even longer, he probably was saving bookmarks for awhile of web pages that had exposing videos about zuffa. He used around 90% of the material I would've looked for. I'm afraid with the other 10% or so of info that was left out,(material that I know that exists) it still wouldn't constitute a decent length exposè video.

I've been busy editing a lot of my own projects lately. But say if everyone started posting links to good videos, I might be motivated into doing one.

Longtime Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by stu3ufc on Wed Oct 28, 2015 8:58 pm

I would have liked him to go into more about the banning of sponsors and xycience and more on controversial cuts.

stu3ufc

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocksoldier84 on Thu Oct 29, 2015 3:40 am

stu3ufc wrote:I would have liked him to go into more about the banning of sponsors and xycience and more on controversial cuts.

Not to mention how The Ferrtitas got the UFC to threaten fighters with a lifetime ban on the UFC for signing likenesses to EA Sports for the EA Sports MMA game to firing all AKA fighters until they signed their likenesses away to tar and feathering companies & fighters not affiliated with them to the promises of keeping companies alive after buying them or "business as usual" only to shut them down or meddle in affairs.

Rocksoldier84

Back to top Go down

Post by westcott123 on Thu Oct 29, 2015 4:08 am

Longtime Fan wrote:Lately the schills have been trying cheap reverse psychology and started calling others "rizin schills" just to divert attention away from they fact that they are schills for the UFC in the first place.

Rizin shills so they think that anyone who doesn't agree with their doctrine is a rizin shill ok . we are also bellator shills and m1 shills deep fc shills and one fc shills and bamma shills and jungle fight shills and ksw shills . We shill for multiple companies where as they shill for a company that only got big by buying out other orgs .

westcott123

Back to top Go down

Post by Audax on Thu Oct 29, 2015 4:59 am

Has RIZIN FF even been around long enough for schills to even be a thing?

I mean they haven't even had an event yet...  lol!

Zooffa Zombies just envy our genuine EXCITEMENT for something game changing on the global MMA landscape.

Audax
G-MMA Twitter & Moderator

http://aeck.bandcamp.com

Back to top Go down

Post by stu3ufc on Thu Oct 29, 2015 5:37 am

the comments on the video are a joke

just in denial that UFC are not corrupt

stu3ufc

Back to top Go down

Post by Rizin=PRIDEFC on Thu Oct 29, 2015 11:42 am