Jarrell Miller thinks it is only a matter of time before he becomes a champion!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jarrell Miller thinks it is only a matter of time before he becomes a champion!

Post by Rizin=PRIDEFC on Thu Oct 29, 2015 4:40 pm

google translate:
Heavyweight Jarrell Miller thinks it is only a matter of time before he becomes a champion. On the way to the top he has to beat Uzbeks Ahror Muralimov on ShoBox: The New Generation event, this Friday in Phoenix.

Miller is undefeated in the past 13 boxing matches and he started his career as a kick boxer. In addition to defeating former UFC fighter Pat Barry, Miller as kick boxer suffered only two defeats and bouth from  Mirko "Cro Cop" Filipovic, in the last two fights. With Mirko he first met in 2013 in the quarter-K-1 World Grand Prix and the second time in 2014 to Glory 17 event and he consideres those fights a precious experience.

American was the sparring partner of Klitschko and plans to one day fight with the champion.

"The first time I was sparring partner of Vladimir when I had only two professional fights. In the last preparations on which we where sparring I was supposed to stay four weeks but I beaat him up so they send me home after two weeks. Vladimir is a champion in the ring and outside of it . I appreciate his attitude, but I'd love to knock him out, "said Miller.

Before Klitschko, "Big Baby" has to go thru Muralimov, who has had a lot of amateur experience. Miller said for his next opponent that "He has a durable chin and a good left hook," but he still plans to K.O. him because Muralimov never fought with someone like him.

For Miller, this is an opportunity to show off in front of a home crowd and create the desired reputation. Plans to look outstanding, destroy opponents and is confident that they would all know his name..

http://www.fightsite.hr/k1-boks/od-cro-copovog-protivnika-do-moguceg-izazivaca-vladimira-klicka

Last edited by Rizin=PRIDEFC on Fri Oct 30, 2015 9:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Rizin=PRIDEFC

Back to top Go down

Re: Jarrell Miller thinks it is only a matter of time before he becomes a champion!

Post by TeamJohnPerretti on Thu Oct 29, 2015 7:15 pm

I watched the fight on Showtime. It was entertaining.

Miller still has weaknesses but has natural size and punching power. I think if he keeps working hard he will improve significantly in the near future.

I look forward to his next fight.
TeamJohnPerretti

Back to top Go down

Re: Jarrell Miller thinks it is only a matter of time before he becomes a champion!

Post by nodogoshi on Fri Oct 30, 2015 12:22 am

He's an entertaining fighter and very powerful, but I don't see him getting to the upper echelon. But, it is heavyweight boxing and he is still relatively inexperienced in boxing, so you can't be so sure. Several kickboxers have had fair success in MMA, including Matt Skelton, Alexander Ustinov, and others.

He definitely has room to improve in boxing.

Back to top Go down

Post by TeamJohnPerretti on Fri Jan 22, 2016 2:29 am

He fights Friday night on Showtime.

TeamJohnPerretti

Back to top Go down

Post by Rizin=PRIDEFC on Thu Jan 28, 2016 11:46 am

http://www.allthebestfights.com/jarrell-miller-vs-dennis-full-fight-video-2015/
Rizin=PRIDEFC

Back to top Go down

Post by TeamJohnPerretti on Fri Jan 29, 2016 10:44 pm

I watched this live on Showtime.

Fun fight.

Miller has plenty of things to improve on if he wants to fight a top 10 opponent but he's entertaining and has the potential to improve if he puts the work in.

I'll be looking forward to his next fight.
TeamJohnPerretti

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum