For people who say Aoki can't fight in UFC

View previous topic View next topic Go down

For people who say Aoki can't fight in UFC

Post by stu3ufc on Mon Nov 02, 2015 2:11 pm

watch him dominate 2 time ufc contender kenny florian in training with his elite level grappling.

yeah he lost to melendez and eddie but they're legit top 5 LW's who cut from 180+

Aoki at 145 is scary for anyone

stu3ufc

Back to top Go down

Re: For people who say Aoki can't fight in UFC

Post by westcott123 on Mon Nov 02, 2015 3:46 pm

Aoki on the ground is trouble for anyone. outclassed a 3 time ufc title challenger on the ground
westcott123

Back to top Go down

Post by CDF47 on Mon Nov 02, 2015 4:15 pm

westcott123 wrote:Aoki on the ground is trouble for anyone. outclassed a 3 time ufc title challenger on the ground

Agreed.

Isaiah 53, Daniel 9:25-27, Acts 4:12
http://www.godandscience.org/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVkdQhNdzHU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzj8iXiVDT8
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings & Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by westcott123 on Mon Nov 02, 2015 6:10 pm

CDF47 wrote:
westcott123 wrote:Aoki on the ground is trouble for anyone. outclassed a 3 time ufc title challenger on the ground

Agreed.  

The zombies will just either say florian was taking it easy on him or he is past his prime or he was never that good to begin with .
westcott123

Back to top Go down

Post by CDF47 on Mon Nov 02, 2015 6:48 pm

westcott123 wrote:
CDF47 wrote:

Agreed.  

The zombies will just either say florian was taking it easy on him or he is past his prime or he was never that good to begin with .

Very true

CDF47

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocksoldier84 on Mon Nov 02, 2015 7:58 pm

stu3ufc wrote:

watch him dominate 2 time ufc contender kenny florian in training with his elite level grappling.

yeah he lost to melendez and eddie but they're legit top 5 LW's who cut from 180+

Aoki at 145 is scary for anyone

Only fucking Zuffa Zombies would say someone is overrated because they lost to Melendez and Alvarez like that's a bad thing. Not to mention that Aoki beat Eddie in their first fight at Dynamite 2008.
Rocksoldier84

Back to top Go down

Post by megaronnie on Mon Nov 02, 2015 8:38 pm

Never Forget.......

megaronnie

Back to top Go down

Post by stu3ufc on Mon Nov 02, 2015 10:04 pm

Rocksoldier84 wrote:

Only fucking Zuffa Zombies would say someone is overrated because they lost to Melendez and Alvarez like that's a bad thing. Not to mention that Aoki beat Eddie in their first fight at Dynamite 2008.

yup well these zombies outnumber us fans 10>1

i doubt they know aoki heel hooked eddie too

stu3ufc

Back to top Go down

Post by CDF47 on Mon Nov 02, 2015 10:51 pm

stu3ufc wrote:
Rocksoldier84 wrote:

CDF47

Back to top Go down

Post by westcott123 on Tue Nov 03, 2015 1:34 am

stu3ufc wrote:
Rocksoldier84 wrote:

He was doing the butt scoot before hand too .
westcott123

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocksoldier84 on Tue Nov 03, 2015 4:45 am

stu3ufc wrote:
Rocksoldier84 wrote:

Not sure if they outnumber us. They're just louder. Honestly, I'm surprised they even know who Aoki is.
Rocksoldier84

Back to top Go down

Post by westcott123 on Tue Nov 03, 2015 4:51 am

Rocksoldier84 wrote:
stu3ufc wrote:
Rocksoldier84 wrote:

Not sure if they outnumber us. They're just louder. Honestly, I'm surprised they even know who Aoki is.

who knows then again most of them have ten accounts per person what i find funny is that they somehow think they have some authority to say who is an isn't a legend or an all time great . Fedor being the prime example .
westcott123

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocksoldier84 on Tue Nov 03, 2015 8:02 am

westcott123 wrote:
Rocksoldier84 wrote:
stu3ufc wrote:
Rocksoldier84 wrote:

who knows then again most of them have ten accounts per person what i find funny is that they somehow think they have some authority to say who is an isn't a legend or an all time great . Fedor being the prime example .

Exactly. The media only acts this way to keep Zuffa happy and the Zombies are obnoxious. Remember, Fedor continually gets voted the greatest of all time even being voted over GSP and Anderson Silva in the bloody elbow tournament so that shows there's not this huge majority of zombies.

I agree. It's laughable how they feel they can name legends when they probably don't know most of them. Or when they want to put Couture, Liddell, or Ortiz above guys like Fedor because they were in the UFC despite the fact that UFC was nowhere near as big as it is today. Those guys were great but to be a UFC champion from the early to mid 2000s meant you were the #1 fighter in the #2 company.

Speaking of #2, I've notice when reporters or fans bring up PRIDE that it was the top promotion in Japan as if it was equal to the UFC. No, PRIDE had no equal. It wasn't just the top promotion in Japan, but rather the world.

Another example is BJ Penn. Penn was great but people say he's the greatest lightweight of all time despite the fact he mostly competed in the UFC's lightweight division which was weak from 2001-2002 and 2008-2010 when he was a top fighter there. Not to mention he only two honors in the UFC LW belt and the Rumble on the Rock. You can make better arguments that Takanori Gomi (yes, I know he lost to Penn), Gilbert Melendez, and Shinya Aoki are more successful lightweights. However, Zuffa Zombies says Melendez is overrated because he hasn't won the belt and has gone 1-3 despite the fact you could be arguments that he should've won the belt and beat Henderson and Alvarez while his losses to Henderson and Pettis were at the time they were ranked #1. Then there's Gomi with the Zombies probably not high on him cause his peak was during the "corrupt" PRIDE and he hasn't been a title contender in the UFC.
Rocksoldier84

Back to top Go down

Post by westcott123 on Tue Nov 03, 2015 5:00 pm

^exactly right my opinion they have no say when it comes to who should or shouldn't be ranked as all time great .To me mma fighters say fedor is all time great that's is good enough for me i will take their opinion not some 15 year old troll who did one karate class at a macdojo and  now thinks they know everything about fighting .

Your'e right about pride it had no equal even today the ufc still hasn't beat the attendance record that pride/k1 they had packed arena the ufc today mostly gets between 10 to 15 thousand .

With melendez you can make an argument he should of won the bendo and alvarez fights Eddie alvarez is for some stupid reason their measuring stick on how bellator fighters would do against their ufc counter parts .
Aoki is a top 5 great all time light weight regardless what people say he is like fedor he could of fought at 145 hell 135 he has beaten guys who were way bigger than him .

They knock aoki because of his losses to gil and eddie{whom he has beaten } and also that fight with him vs nagashima some said "oh he is a coward or he is bad for the sport pussy flopping around like that avoiding the fight " Aoki a great grappler vs nagashima a kickboxer in a stand up fight i wonder who would win that one ? If it was the other way around nagashima would of been running trying his best not go to the ground even if tht means doing out rages things .
westcott123

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocksoldier84 on Tue Nov 03, 2015 9:43 pm

By the way, I love how some would say Aoki couldn't fight in the UFC but they have Eddie Alvarez and Tatsuya Kawajiri who are fighters Aoki beat and beat in less than 2 minutes. Then there's Mizuto Hirota who was good enough to be a co-winner of UFC's recent Road to UFC: Japan Featherweight tournament which earned him another UFC contract and Aoki only needed less than 90 seconds to snap his arm with a hammerlock.
Rocksoldier84

Back to top Go down

Post by westcott123 on Tue Nov 03, 2015 11:23 pm

Rocksoldier84 wrote:By the way, I love how some would say Aoki couldn't fight in the UFC but they have Eddie Alvarez and Tatsuya Kawajiri who are fighters Aoki beat and beat in less than 2 minutes. Then there's Mizuto Hirota who was good enough to be a co-winner of UFC's recent Road to UFC: Japan Featherweight tournament which earned him another UFC contract and Aoki only needed less than 90 seconds to snap his arm with a hammerlock.

yes he sure did but to them if it didn't happen in the ufc then it doesn't count what is ironic is that they are all over donald cerrone and luke rockhold nuts yet just 3 or 4 years ago donald was a wec minor leaguer who couldn't compete with the ufc calibre and luke rockhold was wasting away in strikefarce .Oh i forgot they" automatically" became better when that ufc contract was signed "magic powers"
westcott123

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocksoldier84 on Thu Nov 05, 2015 8:49 am

westcott123 wrote:
Rocksoldier84 wrote:By the way, I love how some would say Aoki couldn't fight in the UFC but they have Eddie Alvarez and Tatsuya Kawajiri who are fighters Aoki beat and beat in less than 2 minutes. Then there's Mizuto Hirota who was good enough to be a co-winner of UFC's recent Road to UFC: Japan Featherweight tournament which earned him another UFC contract and Aoki only needed less than 90 seconds to snap his arm with a hammerlock.

yes he sure did but to them if it didn't happen in the ufc then it doesn't count what is ironic is that they are all over donald cerrone and luke rockhold nuts yet just 3 or 4 years ago donald was a wec minor leaguer who couldn't compete with the ufc calibre and luke rockhold was wasting away in strikefarce .Oh i forgot they" automatically" became better when that ufc contract was signed "magic powers"

Sadly, beating a UFC gatekeeper is more important to zombies than beating champions from other organizations. Then again, they also believe a UFC gatekeeper will dominate every where else despite the fact that a lot of ex-UFC guys haven't done so great after their releases.
Rocksoldier84

Back to top Go down

Post by Hamilcar on Fri Nov 06, 2015 8:02 am

And then Rousey is the best ever for similiar feats against woen who just started MMA a year or two ago as a way to lose weight.

Aoki is one of the greatest ever.
Hamilcar

Back to top Go down

Post by westcott123 on Fri Nov 06, 2015 9:08 am

Hamilcar wrote:

And then Rousey is the best ever for similiar feats against woen who just started MMA a year or two ago as a way to lose weight.

Exactly when was the last time a guy got a shot at the title after only training mma for about a year or two unless he is just that good .Ronda is like royce of the early days give it a fews years ronda will run into her sakuraba .
westcott123

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocksoldier84 on Fri Nov 06, 2015 12:46 pm

westcott123 wrote:
Hamilcar wrote:

Exactly when was the last time a guy got a shot at the title after only training mma for about a year or two unless he is just that good .Ronda is like royce of the early days  give it a fews years ronda will run into her sakuraba .

Probably Brock Lesnar.
Rocksoldier84

Back to top Go down

Post by CDF47 on Fri Nov 06, 2015 5:59 pm

Rocksoldier84 wrote:
westcott123 wrote:

Sadly, beating a UFC gatekeeper is more important to zombies than beating champions from other organizations. Then again, they also believe a UFC gatekeeper will dominate every where else despite the fact that a lot of ex-UFC guys haven't done so great after their releases.

Yeah, it is ridiculous. Much of that is from shills. I think more people see through the nonsense then we might think.

CDF47

Back to top Go down

Post by InfinityLens on Sun Apr 24, 2016 3:45 am

Rocksoldier84 wrote:
westcott123 wrote:
Hamilcar wrote:

Exactly when was the last time a guy got a shot at the title after only training mma for about a year or two unless he is just that good .Ronda is like royce of the early days  give it a fews years ronda will run into her sakuraba .

Probably Brock Lesnar.

Or maybe Holly Holm? Ronda is still a legend but damn that was a nasty KO.
InfinityLens

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum