Fedor vs Tk III according to inside mma; debunked by jerry millen

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Fedor vs Tk III according to inside mma; debunked by jerry millen

Post by Longtime Fan on Sat Nov 07, 2015 9:54 am

Who to believe?

"Even as he dished out massive punishment, Fedor seemed so calm and natural that it was scary. It reminded me of movies you see, how they portray serial killers doing terrible things and thinking nothing of it. Fighting was clearly Fedor’s calling." - Jeff Sherwood on Fedor.
Longtime Fan

Back to top Go down

Re: Fedor vs Tk III according to inside mma; debunked by jerry millen

Post by stu3ufc on Sat Nov 07, 2015 10:10 am

I'm sure Jerry Knows

stu3ufc

Back to top Go down

Post by Longtime Fan on Sat Nov 07, 2015 10:15 am

I'm leaning towards jerry as well. But what the hell is going on with so much Mis info? It's like the third time now.

"Even as he dished out massive punishment, Fedor seemed so calm and natural that it was scary. It reminded me of movies you see, how they portray serial killers doing terrible things and thinking nothing of it. Fighting was clearly Fedor’s calling." - Jeff Sherwood on Fedor.
Longtime Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by fka on Sat Nov 07, 2015 12:07 pm

God hope its not tk jesus jaideep woulda been better.

Just hope all this buildup has been for a good opponent not a geezer or freskshow.

"Catch wrestling is the violent sport,don't get me wrong bjj guys are bad asses but its pro wrestling all the way."WARMASTER

BELLATOR #1
fka

http://mmaplayground.com,global-mma.com

Back to top Go down

Post by CDF47 on Sat Nov 07, 2015 12:23 pm

I believe Millen.  He said Fedor's opponent is "NOT" TK and Millen would know.  TK could be more disinfo. from Zuffa.

CDF47
G-MMA Rankings & Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kinosis on Sat Nov 07, 2015 12:36 pm

Millen is Fedor's manager or at least close to him. I would certainly believe him over some unknown source that keeps making random stuff up about Fedor (like when they said he signed with the ufc).

Back to top Go down

Post by CDF47 on Sat Nov 07, 2015 12:45 pm

Kinosis wrote:Millen is Fedor's manager or at least close to him.  I would certainly believe him over some unknown source that keeps making random stuff up about Fedor (like when they said he signed with the ufc).  

Agreed.

CDF47

Back to top Go down

Post by RussianTopTeam on Sun Nov 08, 2015 1:42 am

really don't care who he fights, I just want to see him fight again and slowly get his grove back so that he can challenge some top 10 HW's in 2016.

Back to top Go down

Post by CDF47 on Sun Nov 08, 2015 11:10 am

RussianTopTeam wrote:really don't care who he fights, I just want to see him fight again and slowly get his grove back so that he can challenge some top 10 HW's in 2016.

I understand a warm-up fight would be justified after such a long layoff.  The issue though is this NYE event is very important to rejuvinate MMA in Japan so they should look at getting Fedor an opponent like Lesnar, Couture, or Sergei to try to kick this off big for live show attendance and TV ratings on Fuji, Spike, and the stations of the other 100 countries where this will be broadcast.  I think Fedor will be coming back strong regardless.

CDF47

Back to top Go down

Post by westcott123 on Tue Nov 10, 2015 6:41 pm

inside mma again don't they get tired of being wrong
westcott123

Back to top Go down

Post by fka on Tue Nov 10, 2015 7:52 pm

Also because fedor said he wanted to fight top guys and thats what everyone wants is him vs a relavent opponent.

"Catch wrestling is the violent sport,don't get me wrong bjj guys are bad asses but its pro wrestling all the way."WARMASTER

BELLATOR #1
fka

http://mmaplayground.com,global-mma.com

Back to top Go down

Post by wekka on Wed Nov 11, 2015 10:20 am

Fedor is the greatest of all time. There's no excuse for him to fight anyone with less than ten fights, layoff or not.
wekka

Back to top Go down

Post by CDF47 on Wed Nov 11, 2015 10:32 am

wekka wrote:Fedor is the greatest of all time. There's no excuse for him to fight anyone with less than ten fights, layoff or not.

I agree, he should be fighting the best they can get. He is Fedor and this is the JMMA rejuvination event.

CDF47

Back to top Go down

Post by westcott123 on Wed Nov 11, 2015 4:04 pm

CDF47 wrote:
wekka wrote:Fedor is the greatest of all time. There's no excuse for him to fight anyone with less than ten fights, layoff or not.

I agree, he should be fighting the best they can get.  He is Fedor and this is the JMMA rejuvination event.  

Yeah hopefully they can get a good fighter for him to fight but they better hurry up me personally i am just happy that sakkikbarra is trying to put jmma back on the map and make it a world force it once was and not just because fedors fighting there .
westcott123

Back to top Go down

Post by CDF47 on Wed Nov 11, 2015 6:08 pm

westcott123 wrote:
CDF47 wrote:

I agree, he should be fighting the best they can get.  He is Fedor and this is the JMMA rejuvination event.  

Yeah hopefully they can get a good fighter for him to fight but they better hurry up me personally i am just happy that sakkikbarra is trying to put jmma back on the map and make it a world force it once was and not just because fedors fighting there .

Same here, very glad.

CDF47

Back to top Go down

Post by westcott123 on Thu Nov 12, 2015 12:07 am

CDF47 wrote:
westcott123 wrote:
CDF47 wrote:

Same here, very glad.

Were on the same page it is just annoying that they're putting on a great event and all people can do is bitch about fedor fighting there .There are a lot a whingers in the world .
westcott123

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum