Cro Cop withdraws from fight with Hamilton and announces retirement

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Cro Cop withdraws from fight with Hamilton and announces retirement

Post by stu3ufc on Wed Nov 11, 2015 8:33 pm

Crocop tested positive?

http://www.mirkofilipovic.com/en/galerija/video/intervjui?videoid=f8zdN1hXVK0

_________________




avatar
stu3ufc

Posts : 5131
Join date : 2011-11-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Cro Cop withdraws from fight with Hamilton and announces retirement

Post by Longtime Fan on Wed Nov 11, 2015 10:28 pm

Yes that is what is being reported. Pretty sad to go out this way. Even worse to try to cover it up or distract from soon to pop up "failed test" accusation.

But let's not get ahead of ourselves and set it in stone yet. You never really know until you know. It isn't out of this world to factor in the possibility of a set up even though doubtful.

_________________
"Even as he dished out massive punishment, Fedor seemed so calm and natural that it was scary. It reminded me of movies you see, how they portray serial killers doing terrible things and thinking nothing of it. Fighting was clearly Fedor’s calling." - Jeff Sherwood on Fedor.
avatar
Longtime Fan

Location : Born in NYC, currently living in Santiago, Chile
Posts : 727
Join date : 2011-11-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Cro Cop withdraws from fight with Hamilton and announces retirement

Post by stu3ufc on Wed Nov 11, 2015 10:41 pm

i really couldnt care ...crocop is 41 years old still trying to fight.... these ufc zombies ignore hendo and couture juicing at 40 yrs plus

_________________




avatar
stu3ufc

Posts : 5131
Join date : 2011-11-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Cro Cop withdraws from fight with Hamilton and announces retirement

Post by westcott123 on Thu Nov 12, 2015 1:51 am

Longtime Fan wrote:Yes that is what is being reported. Pretty sad to go out this way. Even worse to try to cover it up or distract from soon to pop up "failed test" accusation.

But let's not get ahead of ourselves and set it in stone yet. You never really know until you know. It isn't out of this world to factor in the possibility of a set up even though doubtful.

Kind of sus for them to release it after he retired this is zuffa getting the shits because they lost money .


Last edited by westcott123 on Thu Nov 12, 2015 2:01 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
westcott123

Location : australia
Posts : 1305
Join date : 2014-12-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Cro Cop withdraws from fight with Hamilton and announces retirement

Post by stu3ufc on Thu Nov 12, 2015 1:54 am

wtf is this US/WADA shit.....it's like they're fucking in zuffa's fucking pocket or something...sure they test the fighters but they're using it to ignore steroid use and only when it suits them release the information years down the line just to tarnish a fighters name when they dont play ball

I am so fucking sick of zuffa I hope they get sued in this lawsuit

_________________




avatar
stu3ufc

Posts : 5131
Join date : 2011-11-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Cro Cop withdraws from fight with Hamilton and announces retirement

Post by westcott123 on Thu Nov 12, 2015 2:02 am

stu3ufc wrote:wtf is this US/WADA shit.....it's like they're fucking in zuffa's fucking pocket or something...sure they test the fighters but they're using it to ignore steroid use and only when it suits them release the information years down the line just to tarnish a fighters name when they dont play ball

I am so fucking sick of zuffa I hope they get sued in this lawsuit

That is what it is sounding like and most people with a brain can see that .
avatar
westcott123

Location : australia
Posts : 1305
Join date : 2014-12-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Cro Cop withdraws from fight with Hamilton and announces retirement

Post by Rocksoldier84 on Thu Nov 12, 2015 5:07 am

stu3ufc wrote:wtf is this US/WADA shit.....it's like they're fucking in zuffa's fucking pocket or something...sure they test the fighters but they're using it to ignore steroid use and only when it suits them release the information years down the line just to tarnish a fighters name when they dont play ball

I am so fucking sick of zuffa I hope they get sued in this lawsuit

I agree. There's been a lot of shady stuff. The Vitor Belfort controversy from UFC 152 and Anderson Silva being allowed to fight after testing positive. Then there was the botch regarding Cung Le. You definitely have to wonder how much more UFC is hiding or trying to hide.
avatar
Rocksoldier84

Location : New Jersey
Posts : 1244
Join date : 2013-11-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Cro Cop withdraws from fight with Hamilton and announces retirement

Post by Rizin=PRIDEFC on Thu Nov 12, 2015 5:46 am

CroCop wrote on his facebook that he took HGH(human growth hormone) to recover his shoulder.
avatar
Rizin=PRIDEFC
Moderator

Location : Croatia
Posts : 1146
Join date : 2013-11-08

Back to top Go down

Re: Cro Cop withdraws from fight with Hamilton and announces retirement

Post by westcott123 on Thu Nov 12, 2015 6:49 am

Rizin=PRIDEFC wrote:CroCop wrote on his facebook that he took HGH(human growth hormone) to recover his shoulder.

can you blame him ? i mean the countless surgeries he has had it does catch up in the end do i think he was doing it his whole career no but look for them to try and tarnish his legacy like they have tried with fedor and wand and amongst others it is always the ones who seem to think they're so fucking high and mighty .
avatar
westcott123

Location : australia
Posts : 1305
Join date : 2014-12-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Cro Cop withdraws from fight with Hamilton and announces retirement

Post by Rocksoldier84 on Thu Nov 12, 2015 7:18 am

westcott123 wrote:
Rizin=PRIDEFC wrote:CroCop wrote on his facebook that he took HGH(human growth hormone) to recover his shoulder.

can you blame him ? i mean  the countless surgeries he has had it does catch up in the end do i think he was doing it his whole career no but look for them to try and tarnish his legacy like they have tried with fedor and wand and amongst others it is always the ones who seem to think they're so fucking high and mighty .

Not to mention that he's 41 years old and has been competing in at least one combat sport for 20 years. His body can't recover the way it used to. Even worse is the Cro Cop had some of the most grueling schedules in MMA history. Counting kickboxing, he fought 6 times in 2001, 6 in 2002, 5 in 2003, 8 (all MMA) in 2004, 5 (all MMA) in 2005, 4 (all MMA) in 2006, 4 in 2012, 4 in 2013, and 4 in 2014. Even before his MMA career, he fought 7 times in kickboxing in 1999 and seven times in kickboxing in 2000. It's amazing he's held up as long as he has.
avatar
Rocksoldier84

Location : New Jersey
Posts : 1244
Join date : 2013-11-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Cro Cop withdraws from fight with Hamilton and announces retirement

Post by stu3ufc on Thu Nov 12, 2015 3:35 pm

Rizin=PRIDEFC wrote:CroCop wrote on his facebook that he took HGH(human growth hormone) to recover his shoulder.

and he informed them about his treatment...so is he suspended for missing a test?

_________________




avatar
stu3ufc

Posts : 5131
Join date : 2011-11-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Cro Cop withdraws from fight with Hamilton and announces retirement

Post by stu3ufc on Thu Nov 12, 2015 3:36 pm

westcott123 wrote:
stu3ufc wrote:wtf is this US/WADA shit.....it's like they're fucking in zuffa's fucking pocket or something...sure they test the fighters but they're using it to ignore steroid use and only when it suits them release the information years down the line just to tarnish a fighters name when they dont play ball

I am so fucking sick of zuffa I hope they get sued in this lawsuit

That is what it is sounding like and most people with a brain can see that .

hopefully!

_________________




avatar
stu3ufc

Posts : 5131
Join date : 2011-11-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Cro Cop withdraws from fight with Hamilton and announces retirement

Post by Rocksoldier84 on Sat Nov 14, 2015 10:15 am

Here come the hit pieces on Cro Cop.

http://www.sherdog.com/news/articles/Opinion-How-Cro-Cop-Became-the-Symbol-of-an-Eras-Ugliness-95601

Really ugly hit piece talking about Cro Cop wanting easy fights in the UFC and naming Anthony Perosh despite Perosh being a last minute substitute and ignoring Cro Cop replacing Nogueira against Mir. Talking about Cro Cop getting preferential matchmaking in PRIDE as if no other company has ever done that including the UFC. What preferential matchmaking? Sakuraba, Wanderlei, Barnett, Alexander, Randleman twice, Coleman, Yoshida, Vovchanchyn, Herring, and even Minowaman are "preferential matchmaking"? His PRIDE Grand Prix win is downplayed because Minowaman and Yoshida are easy opponents while it's somehow Cro Cop's fault he beat Wanderlei in five minutes while Barnett and Nogueira went the distance.
avatar
Rocksoldier84

Location : New Jersey
Posts : 1244
Join date : 2013-11-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Cro Cop withdraws from fight with Hamilton and announces retirement

Post by Longtime Fan on Sat Nov 14, 2015 12:00 pm

Jordan been is known for being an overly opinionated, mis informed, American centric mma oriented, hypocritical hipster snobbish fan turned whatever over at shitdog.

_________________
"Even as he dished out massive punishment, Fedor seemed so calm and natural that it was scary. It reminded me of movies you see, how they portray serial killers doing terrible things and thinking nothing of it. Fighting was clearly Fedor’s calling." - Jeff Sherwood on Fedor.
avatar
Longtime Fan

Location : Born in NYC, currently living in Santiago, Chile
Posts : 727
Join date : 2011-11-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Cro Cop withdraws from fight with Hamilton and announces retirement

Post by CDF47 on Sat Nov 14, 2015 3:29 pm

Why is UFC pissed off at Cro Cop?

_________________
MMA Major Leagues: UFC, RIZIN, Bellator, KSW, PFL, ROAD FC, ONE, Fight Nights, M-1 Global
Isaiah 53, Daniel 9:25-27, Acts 4:12
http://www.godandscience.org/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVkdQhNdzHU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzj8iXiVDT8
avatar
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings & Moderator

Location : United States
Posts : 11344
Join date : 2011-12-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Cro Cop withdraws from fight with Hamilton and announces retirement

Post by westcott123 on Sat Nov 14, 2015 3:50 pm

Rocksoldier84 wrote:Here come the hit pieces on Cro Cop.

http://www.sherdog.com/news/articles/Opinion-How-Cro-Cop-Became-the-Symbol-of-an-Eras-Ugliness-95601

Really ugly hit piece talking about Cro Cop wanting easy fights in the UFC and naming Anthony Perosh despite Perosh being a last minute substitute and ignoring Cro Cop replacing Nogueira against Mir. Talking about Cro Cop getting preferential matchmaking in PRIDE as if no other company has ever done that including the UFC. What preferential matchmaking? Sakuraba, Wanderlei, Barnett, Alexander, Randleman twice, Coleman, Yoshida, Vovchanchyn, Herring, and even Minowaman are "preferential matchmaking"? His PRIDE Grand Prix win is downplayed because Minowaman and Yoshida are easy opponents while it's somehow Cro Cop's fault he beat Wanderlei in five minutes while Barnett and Nogueira went the distance.

Another jordon douche bag breen article you gotta love the series part were he goes on about pride guys loosing yet the current champ is a former pride guy and also gotta love how they always seem to ignore the ufc fighters they sent over who lost .
avatar
westcott123

Location : australia
Posts : 1305
Join date : 2014-12-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Cro Cop withdraws from fight with Hamilton and announces retirement

Post by Rocksoldier84 on Sat Nov 14, 2015 4:43 pm

westcott123 wrote:
Rocksoldier84 wrote:Here come the hit pieces on Cro Cop.

http://www.sherdog.com/news/articles/Opinion-How-Cro-Cop-Became-the-Symbol-of-an-Eras-Ugliness-95601

Really ugly hit piece talking about Cro Cop wanting easy fights in the UFC and naming Anthony Perosh despite Perosh being a last minute substitute and ignoring Cro Cop replacing Nogueira against Mir. Talking about Cro Cop getting preferential matchmaking in PRIDE as if no other company has ever done that including the UFC. What preferential matchmaking? Sakuraba, Wanderlei, Barnett, Alexander, Randleman twice, Coleman, Yoshida, Vovchanchyn, Herring, and even Minowaman are "preferential matchmaking"? His PRIDE Grand Prix win is downplayed because Minowaman and Yoshida are easy opponents while it's somehow Cro Cop's fault he beat Wanderlei in five minutes while Barnett and Nogueira went the distance.

Another jordon douche bag breen article you gotta love the series part were he goes on about pride guys loosing yet the current champ is a former pride guy and also gotta love how they always seem to ignore the ufc fighters they sent over  who lost .

Not to mention that Big Nog won the Interim Heavyweight Championship while Rampage and Shogun won the Light Heavyweight Championship.

As far as PRIDE guys losing. Yeah, because a lot went into decline. Same thing would've happen if the roles were reversed. Chuck, Tito, and Hughes were beginning to decline in 2007.

I find Jordan Breen funny at times but other times, he's comes off as the usual obnoxious zuffa shill we see in the media.
avatar
Rocksoldier84

Location : New Jersey
Posts : 1244
Join date : 2013-11-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Cro Cop withdraws from fight with Hamilton and announces retirement

Post by westcott123 on Sun Nov 15, 2015 12:38 am

yeah wanderlei silva is a great example he was what 4 and 4 in his last 8 before coming over to the ufc and two losses were via vicious knock outs . Obvious breen is a zuffa shill and he wants go on about pride guys loosing yeah well i can name chuck liddell jens pulver and vitor belfort
avatar
westcott123

Location : australia
Posts : 1305
Join date : 2014-12-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Cro Cop withdraws from fight with Hamilton and announces retirement

Post by Rocksoldier84 on Sun Nov 15, 2015 12:13 pm

westcott123 wrote:yeah wanderlei silva is a great example he was what 4 and 4 in his last 8  before coming over to the ufc and two losses were via vicious knock outs . Obvious breen is a zuffa shill and he wants go on about pride guys loosing yeah well i can name chuck liddell jens pulver and vitor belfort

What's even more pathetic is for all the talk of PRIDE feeding guys cans or giving preferential treatment, UFC is far more guilty of that. Look at Chuck Liddell and Anderson Silva. We have been told they were these amazing and deadly strikers yet for most of their runs they usually fought grapplers or haymaker throwers. Look at Brock Lesnar. His first three fights were a guy who just started to make the comeback trail and is weak against wrestlers, an aging PRIDE fighter replacing a 43 year old man who hadn't fought in 22 months, and a 45 year old man who hadn't fought in 15 months while giving away size and strength.

The funny thing is while Cro Cop was given an occasional can, that's because he fought 5-6 times a year. Not every opponent is going to be elite. Not to mention that Cro Cop didn't have an easy run. Look at both the 2004 Heavyweight and 2006 Openweight Grand Prixs. They could've given him far easier opponents.
avatar
Rocksoldier84

Location : New Jersey
Posts : 1244
Join date : 2013-11-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Cro Cop withdraws from fight with Hamilton and announces retirement

Post by westcott123 on Mon Nov 16, 2015 2:01 am

Rocksoldier84 wrote:
westcott123 wrote:yeah wanderlei silva is a great example he was what 4 and 4 in his last 8  before coming over to the ufc and two losses were via vicious knock outs . Obvious breen is a zuffa shill and he wants go on about pride guys loosing yeah well i can name chuck liddell jens pulver and vitor belfort

What's even more pathetic is for all the talk of PRIDE feeding guys cans or giving preferential treatment, UFC is far more guilty of that. Look at Chuck Liddell and Anderson Silva. We have been told they were these amazing and deadly strikers yet for most of their runs they usually fought grapplers or haymaker throwers. Look at Brock Lesnar. His first three fights were a guy who just started to make the comeback trail and is weak against wrestlers, an aging PRIDE fighter replacing a 43 year old man who hadn't fought in 22 months, and a 45 year old man who hadn't fought in 15 months while giving away size and strength.

The funny thing is while Cro Cop was given an occasional can, that's because he fought 5-6 times a year. Not every opponent is going to be elite. Not to mention that Cro Cop didn't have an easy run. Look at both the 2004 Heavyweight and 2006 Openweight Grand Prixs. They could've given him far easier opponents.

Oh yeah and when chuck fought a striker he either lost or he struggled and you're right about anderson as well  pele beat him in both muay thai matches . as for the can thing yeah of course i mean what do they expect for cro cop big nog fedor and heath to fight each other everytime it would get stale after a while .
avatar
westcott123

Location : australia
Posts : 1305
Join date : 2014-12-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Cro Cop withdraws from fight with Hamilton and announces retirement

Post by Rocksoldier84 on Mon Nov 16, 2015 8:27 am

westcott123 wrote:
Rocksoldier84 wrote:
westcott123 wrote:yeah wanderlei silva is a great example he was what 4 and 4 in his last 8  before coming over to the ufc and two losses were via vicious knock outs . Obvious breen is a zuffa shill and he wants go on about pride guys loosing yeah well i can name chuck liddell jens pulver and vitor belfort

What's even more pathetic is for all the talk of PRIDE feeding guys cans or giving preferential treatment, UFC is far more guilty of that. Look at Chuck Liddell and Anderson Silva. We have been told they were these amazing and deadly strikers yet for most of their runs they usually fought grapplers or haymaker throwers. Look at Brock Lesnar. His first three fights were a guy who just started to make the comeback trail and is weak against wrestlers, an aging PRIDE fighter replacing a 43 year old man who hadn't fought in 22 months, and a 45 year old man who hadn't fought in 15 months while giving away size and strength.

The funny thing is while Cro Cop was given an occasional can, that's because he fought 5-6 times a year. Not every opponent is going to be elite. Not to mention that Cro Cop didn't have an easy run. Look at both the 2004 Heavyweight and 2006 Openweight Grand Prixs. They could've given him far easier opponents.

Oh yeah and when chuck fought a striker he either lost or he struggled and you're right about anderson as well  pele beat him in both muay thai matches . as for the can thing yeah of course i mean what do they expect for cro cop big nog fedor and heath to fight each other everytime it would get stale after a while .

Well, these are the same people who claim Fedor's only good wins are Nogueira and Cro Cop. So yeah. Apparently, PRIDE only had three good heavyweights. Igor Vovchanchyn, Mark Kerr, Josh Barnett, Alexander Emelianenko, Mark Coleman, Ken Shamrock, Don Frye, Kevin Randleman, Heath Herring, Mark Hunt, Mario Sperry, Tsuyoshi Kohsaka, Kazuo Takahashi, Kazuyuki Fujita, Gilbert Yvel, Gary Goodridge, and Pawel Nastula don't mean shit.
avatar
Rocksoldier84

Location : New Jersey
Posts : 1244
Join date : 2013-11-03

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum