Rousey loses

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Rousey loses

Post by CDF47 on Sun Nov 15, 2015 11:27 am

Longtime Fan wrote:I'm happy holm is the new champ. She is champion material, she posses skills, class, champion mentality and behavior. This is the true role model in the making right here not that spoiled chubby brat Ronda.

I think Holm makes a great champ as well for the same reasons.

Isaiah 53, Daniel 9:25-27, Acts 4:12
http://www.godandscience.org/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVkdQhNdzHU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzj8iXiVDT8
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings & Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocksoldier84 on Sun Nov 15, 2015 12:02 pm

Longtime Fan wrote:I'm happy holm is the new champ. She is champion material, she posses skills, class, champion mentality and behavior. This is the true role model in the making right here not that spoiled chubby brat Ronda.

Absolutely. I get selling a fight but these loudmouths are annoying. It's also nice to see this arrogant jerks finally get humbled.
Rocksoldier84

Back to top Go down

Post by stu3ufc on Sun Nov 15, 2015 12:42 pm

ahahaha this is the greatest day in MMA history

Holm picked her apart like nothing

stu3ufc

Back to top Go down

Post by stu3ufc on Sun Nov 15, 2015 12:43 pm

100% AGREED

stu3ufc

Back to top Go down

Post by stu3ufc on Sun Nov 15, 2015 12:45 pm

nodogoshi wrote:
TeamJohnPerretti wrote:I wonder if Rousey and Zuffa are going to still talk about her fighting Floyd Mayweather?

I was going to say the same thing. That talk of Floyd was absolutely ridiculous. Now she just got destroyed and knocked out by a female boxer. Go figure.

NOW THE MADNESS CAN END!

stu3ufc

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocksoldier84 on Sun Nov 15, 2015 12:48 pm

Here's a thought. The UFC has already experienced a decline in recent years and losing stars while companies like Bellator and ONE appear to be on the rise while Rizin is coming. This show can be another case of the UFC losing it's grip. They've been losing stars right and left and now their biggest star got destroyed. If they lose McGregor, they have no more big names right now.

Another thing I want to point out is while the UFC still broke their own attendance record, they only got 56,214. Remember how they wanted 70,000? They fell short even with their mega rockstar in the main event.
Rocksoldier84

Back to top Go down

Post by Longtime Fan on Sun Nov 15, 2015 2:25 pm

It's ironic that Ronda loves Fedor but it's holly who actually emulates him better acting with integrity above all always.

Last night was like the end of a bad soap opera.

"Even as he dished out massive punishment, Fedor seemed so calm and natural that it was scary. It reminded me of movies you see, how they portray serial killers doing terrible things and thinking nothing of it. Fighting was clearly Fedor’s calling." - Jeff Sherwood on Fedor.
Longtime Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by stu3ufc on Sun Nov 15, 2015 2:40 pm

I think UFC wont care since the rematch will sell in las vegas

stu3ufc

Back to top Go down

Post by nodogoshi on Sun Nov 15, 2015 2:45 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by TeamJohnPerretti on Sun Nov 15, 2015 3:24 pm

Rousey is a black belt in shadow boxing and hitting the mitts for hype shows. I wonder if she trained under Master Dana White.
TeamJohnPerretti

Back to top Go down

Post by Heretic on Sun Nov 15, 2015 5:20 pm

I got to try and find that head kick gif
Heretic

Back to top Go down

Post by megaronnie on Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:06 pm

Hunto winning and Rodna Drowsey losing prove that Pride has won and ufc is dead. Rizin has Risen, Finally mma can begin.

Never Forget.......

megaronnie

Back to top Go down

Post by fka on Sun Nov 15, 2015 7:57 pm

Ronda bought into her own bullshit hype...she never fought a great striker let alone a credentialed one.

She knocks out bethe a fucking brawling bum and thinks her striking is as high level as her grappling lmfao.

Rousey has no headmovement or gauge of distance,in every other fight she just bullied people especially when she got hit she just charge forward and grab.Holly is a COUNTER fighter which gave her the exact fight she wanted.

I had yet to be impressed with holm..her feared striking never materialized in the ufc she looked slow,mechanical,and overwhelmed at times.

Hats off to holm for fighting her perfect fight.Rematch i think will be a closer fight as i imagine rousey will be more grappling heavy,she should use her boxing just to close distance and set up clinch instead of thinking your gonna literally run at your opponent like an idiot and manage to out strike a world class striker.

"Catch wrestling is the violent sport,don't get me wrong bjj guys are bad asses but its pro wrestling all the way."WARMASTER

BELLATOR #1
fka

http://mmaplayground.com,global-mma.com

Back to top Go down

Post by stu3ufc on Sun Nov 15, 2015 8:18 pm

Rousey got exposed so badly

just waiting for her to face mens fighters and beat any woman in pure jiu jitsu also

stu3ufc

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocksoldier84 on Sun Nov 15, 2015 8:46 pm

fka wrote:Ronda bought into her own bullshit hype...she never fought a great striker let alone a credentialed one.

She knocks out bethe a fucking brawling bum and thinks her striking is as high level as her grappling lmfao.

Rousey has no headmovement or gauge of distance,in every other fight she just bullied people especially when she got hit she just charge forward and grab.Holly is a COUNTER fighter which gave her the exact fight she wanted.

I had yet to be impressed with holm..her feared striking never materialized in the ufc she looked slow,mechanical,and overwhelmed at times.

Hats off to holm for fighting her perfect fight.Rematch i think will be a closer fight as i imagine rousey will be more grappling heavy,she should use her boxing just to close distance and set up clinch instead of thinking your gonna literally run at your opponent like an idiot and manage to out strike a world class striker.

Agreed. To her defense, it's hard not to as certain celebrities talk about her and MMA sites write about her everyday. Sooner or later, it's going to go to your head.

In the end, this was an epic fail. For someone who people thought was a killer looked absolutely embarrassing. The aura is gone and Rousey will likely never dominate again because her aura was key and now it's gone. It's even more embarrassing since she began to act like she could beat boxers.

I hope people will now shut the hell up on Rousey. So sick of her being the only one on talk shows and the media publishing useless articles on her.
Rocksoldier84

Back to top Go down

Post by stu3ufc on Sun Nov 15, 2015 8:54 pm

The level of hype and talk around rousey.... if she farted it made news headlines... so glad the bubble got burst

Holm beats her 10 times out of 10

stu3ufc

Back to top Go down

Post by westcott123 on Mon Nov 16, 2015 1:43 am

The excuses are in they're saying it was "fixed" . Oh so wanderlei is right
westcott123

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocksoldier84 on Mon Nov 16, 2015 5:27 am

westcott123 wrote:The excuses are in they're saying it was "fixed" . Oh so wanderlei is right

They said the same shit when Anderson Silva lost. Yeah, it was fixed so UFC purposely decided to have Rousey get her ass kicked and humiliated. Why would they have their biggest star lose much less like that?
Rocksoldier84

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocksoldier84 on Mon Nov 16, 2015 11:51 am

In the end, Rousey was nothing more than a female Brock Lesnar. A one dimensional big draw but once the pony's one trick didn't work, it was game over. I'm hearing people blame it on her not using her judo but it had nothing to do with it. Rousey tried at least twice and it didn't work. Holm knew what to expect, she either blocked the takedown or the armbar and Rousey had no plan B.

One thing that's interesting is, like I said, Dana is going for broke by wanting to do an immediate rematch. At least if Rousey had to work her way back up, she would be given time to fix her mistakes and improve but by being given Holm immediately, she likely won't succeed. Even worse for the UFC is if she gets the rematch quickly and loses, then she'll pull a Brock Lesnar and immediately announce her retirement while following Carano into Hollywood.

With Rousey's future uncertain, it will be interesting to see how long the UFC continues with women's fighting. Everybody knows the UFC only did this because they wanted to cash in on Rousey's fame with Dana White always vowing that women would never compete in the octagon and then claimed he was in the Ronda Rousey business.
Rocksoldier84

Back to top Go down

Post by CDF47 on Mon Nov 16, 2015 1:38 pm

This fight was definitely not fixed

CDF47

Back to top Go down

Post by megaronnie on Mon Nov 16, 2015 7:30 pm

UFC is over. It is time for Jaymma to Rise again.

Never Forget.......

megaronnie

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocksoldier84 on Thu Nov 19, 2015 4:58 pm

Now Herb Dean has joined in on the excuses as he thinks he's seen Rousey in better shape.

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2015/11/19/9761890/herb-dean-doesnt-think-rousey-was-in-optimal-shape-at-ufc-193-holly-holm
Rocksoldier84

Back to top Go down

Post by CDF47 on Thu Nov 19, 2015 5:15 pm

Rocksoldier84 wrote:Now Herb Dean has joined in on the excuses as he thinks he's seen Rousey in better shape.

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2015/11/19/9761890/herb-dean-doesnt-think-rousey-was-in-optimal-shape-at-ufc-193-holly-holm

Crazy.  Rousey was totally outmatched in that fight, plain and simple.  She could not get the TD and Holm was on a whole different level in the striking realm.  A rematch would probably look similar.

Not trying to downplay Rousey's skill at all because she is a great fighter, top 3 in the world IMO but Holm has one of the best combat sports resumes ever.  There should be no shame in losing to Holly Holm.

CDF47

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocksoldier84 on Thu Nov 19, 2015 6:42 pm

Sadly, there are a lot of dumbasses who believed Rousey was invincible and can't quite grasp the fact that The Almighty Rousey lost.
Rocksoldier84

Back to top Go down

Post by nodogoshi on Thu Nov 19, 2015 7:29 pm

Rocksoldier84 wrote:Sadly, there are a lot of dumbasses who believed Rousey was invincible and can't quite grasp the fact that The Almighty Rousey lost.
The most dominant athlete in combat sports, doe.

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum