Video: Ronda Rousey hides battered face while being chased by cameras

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Video: Ronda Rousey hides battered face while being chased by cameras

Post by Kingfedor on Tue Nov 17, 2015 6:48 pm

Back to top Go down

Re: Video: Ronda Rousey hides battered face while being chased by cameras

Post by TeamJohnPerretti on Tue Nov 17, 2015 7:32 pm

Rousey is mentally broken.

In my opinion she'll never be the same again.

Holm will beat her just as easily in a rematch. Cyborg would hurt and stop her.

The bully finally met someone who didn't back down.

TeamJohnPerretti

Back to top Go down

Post by CDF47 on Tue Nov 17, 2015 10:59 pm

I feel bad for her but her success and fame got to her head and she was a bully.  She took a beating and now it seems she needs time to recover mentally from that.  I think she could learn from this, get a reality check (ego-wise), and maybe come back strong.  

In the past, defeats like this against top fighters in combat sports have either broken them and they never came back the same or they come back stronger than ever.  Will have to see how Rousey handles this.

CDF47
G-MMA Rankings & Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by nodogoshi on Wed Nov 18, 2015 12:58 am

Female Brock Lesnar met her match.

No coming back from it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocksoldier84 on Wed Nov 18, 2015 1:53 am

CDF47 wrote:I feel bad for her but her success and fame got to her head and she was a bully.  She took a beating and now it seems she needs time to recover mentally from that.  I think she could learn from this, get a reality check (ego-wise), and maybe come back strong.  

In the past, defeats like this against top fighters in combat sports have either broken them and they never came back the same or they come back stronger than ever.  Will have to see how Rousey handles this.

It will be tough. Going from winning fights in 30 seconds with almost everyone thinking you're a killer to getting destroyed is a complete 180. It's one thing to lose but she got trashed. I'm also sure they're will be a lot of pressure as well. Her fame is on the line as she got famous for being this destructive female bad ass that, I think, encouraged other women. If she loses again then Hollywood and magazines will lose interest. Rousey's whole thing is that she's unbeatable but she's lost that and if she can't win the rematch then she'll never get it back.
Rocksoldier84

Back to top Go down

Post by CDF47 on Wed Nov 18, 2015 3:40 pm

Rocksoldier84 wrote:
CDF47 wrote:I feel bad for her but her success and fame got to her head and she was a bully.  She took a beating and now it seems she needs time to recover mentally from that.  I think she could learn from this, get a reality check (ego-wise), and maybe come back strong.  

It will be tough. Going from winning fights in 30 seconds with almost everyone thinking you're a killer to getting destroyed is a complete 180. It's one thing to lose but she got trashed. I'm also sure they're will be a lot of pressure as well. Her fame is on the line as she got famous for being this destructive female bad ass that, I think, encouraged other women. If she loses again then Hollywood and magazines will lose interest. Rousey's whole thing is that she's unbeatable but she's lost that and if she can't win the rematch then she'll never get it back.

Yeah, I think it will be tough as well since I don't see her beating Holm in a rematch. Holm just dominated that fight and I think Holm will take the rematch as well. Rousey could not take her down and definitely did not stand a chance in the striking realm. If she loses the rematch and UFC somehow brings in Cyborg to fight Rousey, I think we would see somewhat similar results.

Rousey is a great fighter but there are two fighters out there I do not think she will beat.

CDF47

Back to top Go down

Post by westcott123 on Wed Nov 18, 2015 3:54 pm

CDF47 wrote:
Rocksoldier84 wrote:

Yeah, I think it will be tough as well since I don't see her beating Holm in a rematch.  Holm just dominated that fight and I think Holm will take the rematch as well.  Rousey could not take her down and definitely did not stand a chance in the striking realm.  If she loses the rematch and UFC somehow brings in Cyborg to fight Rousey, I think we would see somewhat similar results.  

Rousey is a great fighter but there are two fighters out there I do not think she will beat.

Yeah she got beaten and it was no fluke either and these instant rematches are fucking stupid i mean whats the excuse "? oh they defended multiple times" tito,chuck,hughes defended their belts multiple times and they never got an instant rematch straight after loosing it . Rematches should only happen if it is a robbery ala shogun , machida or a fluke like belfort randy 2 . It should be when you loose you work your way back up and let someone else fight for the title .
westcott123

Back to top Go down

Post by CDF47 on Wed Nov 18, 2015 4:44 pm

westcott123 wrote:
CDF47 wrote:
Rocksoldier84 wrote:

Yeah, I think it will be tough as well since I don't see her beating Holm in a rematch.  Holm just dominated that fight and I think Holm will take the rematch as well.  Rousey could not take her down and definitely did not stand a chance in the striking realm.  If she loses the rematch and UFC somehow brings in Cyborg to fight Rousey, I think we would see somewhat similar results.  

Yeah she got  beaten and it was no fluke either and these instant rematches are fucking stupid i mean whats the excuse "? oh they defended multiple times" tito,chuck,hughes defended their belts multiple times and they never got an instant rematch straight after loosing it . Rematches should only happen if it is a robbery ala shogun , machida or a fluke like belfort randy 2 . It should be when you loose you work your way back up and let someone else fight for the title .

True. I think it would be better for Rousey to get a couple fights in before the rematch to build her confidence back up.

CDF47

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocksoldier84 on Wed Nov 18, 2015 8:24 pm

westcott123 wrote:
CDF47 wrote:
Rocksoldier84 wrote:

Yeah she got  beaten and it was no fluke either and these instant rematches are fucking stupid i mean whats the excuse "? oh they defended multiple times" tito,chuck,hughes defended their belts multiple times and they never got an instant rematch straight after loosing it . Rematches should only happen if it is a robbery ala shogun , machida or a fluke like belfort randy 2 . It should be when you loose you work your way back up and let someone else fight for the title .

Sadly, we know they do this because they're trying to give their people every chance to get back the title.
Rocksoldier84

Back to top Go down

Post by CDF47 on Wed Nov 18, 2015 9:19 pm

Rocksoldier84 wrote:
westcott123 wrote:
CDF47 wrote:
Rocksoldier84 wrote:

Sadly, we know they do this because they're trying to give their people every chance to get back the title.

Yeah, they definitely want Rousey as champ. I really don't see that happening. They want Cain as champ as well. He has more of a shot at beating Werdum than Rousey over Holm IMO.

CDF47

Back to top Go down

Post by stu3ufc on Thu Nov 19, 2015 12:18 am

UFC is such a joke the way they run things

just look at danas face he was literally upset that his golden girl had lost.

At one time or another this was nearly a legit sport but its no different than WWE

stu3ufc

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocksoldier84 on Thu Nov 19, 2015 1:06 am

stu3ufc wrote:UFC is such a joke the way they run things

At one time or another this was nearly a legit sport but its no different than WWE

That was gold as he looked like he wanted to cry. Don't forget White now making excuses about Rousey having a bad night and saying she'll be back a savage.
Rocksoldier84

Back to top Go down

Post by TeamJohnPerretti on Thu Nov 19, 2015 1:10 am

Thank You Zuffa/Bellator/WSOF
TeamJohnPerretti

Back to top Go down

Post by nodogoshi on Thu Nov 19, 2015 1:48 am

Are there any gifs of Dana White's face?

Back to top Go down

Post by Heretic on Thu Nov 19, 2015 3:26 am

Joe rogan's reaction was quite funny as well
Heretic

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocksoldier84 on Thu Nov 19, 2015 9:03 am

TeamJohnPerretti wrote:

Thank You Zuffa/Bellator/WSOF

Again. What does the cage have to do with any of this?

Last edited by Rocksoldier84 on Fri Dec 04, 2015 5:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Rocksoldier84

Back to top Go down

Post by CDF47 on Thu Nov 19, 2015 4:31 pm

[quote="stu3ufc"]UFC is such a joke the way they run things

At one time or another this was nearly a legit sport but its no different than WWE[/quote

Yeah, Dana is not happy Rousey got taken out like that.

CDF47

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum