RIZIN FF: Live streaming Fedor Emelianenko’s opponent announcement on our website

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: RIZIN FF: Live streaming Fedor Emelianenko’s opponent announcement on our website

Post by fka on Fri Dec 18, 2015 7:26 pm

Shawn jordan,colossus,any hw in bellators roster.......u can't tell me coker wouldn't happily send another fighter.

I honesty think hes injured and they switched guys again..

"Catch wrestling is the violent sport,don't get me wrong bjj guys are bad asses but its pro wrestling all the way."WARMASTER

BELLATOR #1
fka

http://mmaplayground.com,global-mma.com

Back to top Go down

Re: RIZIN FF: Live streaming Fedor Emelianenko’s opponent announcement on our website

Post by TeamJohnPerretti on Fri Dec 18, 2015 9:33 pm

Couture is under contract with Zuffa as far as fighting. Zuffa believes that and would quickly bring it to court.

Still...

There are many better matchups that could have been made.

Zuffa and horrible cage fighting have won for now. MMA is dead. This is depressing.

TeamJohnPerretti

Back to top Go down

Post by CDF47 on Sat Dec 19, 2015 7:36 am

Rocksoldier84 wrote:
CDF47 wrote:Bad fight.  They should have got Couture, Kharitonov, or another big name.  I understand it may be a warm-up fight but Couture would have been good since he also has been out for a while.

Isn't Kharitonov under a deal with M-1? if so, then that wasn't going to happen. Besides, I don't think it'll ever happen. They never fought in PRIDE, Strikeforce, or M-1. As for Couture, sure it's a dream fight and Couture is a name but he's also 52 years old and hasn't fought in nearly 5 years. Problem is that there's not many big names available since some are locked up with the UFC and the companies that with Rizin weren't going to send any of their top fighters or champions against him.

From what I read recently, Kharitonov is a free agent and he is negotiating right now with Bellator, UFC, and other orgs.

Couture would have done huge ratings and been a good warm-up fight since he hadn't fought in years either. It would have been a huge fight that should have happened years ago and could have been really hyped up.

CDF47
G-MMA Rankings & Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by CDF47 on Sat Dec 19, 2015 7:39 am

There were plenty of better opponents RIZIN could have gotten.  Some may be tied to contracts but there are others that are not.  They could have done better than this. Still really excited for the return of JMMA on NYE though. I hope it's a real success.

CDF47
G-MMA Rankings & Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by InfinityLens on Tue Apr 26, 2016 11:10 pm

TeamJohnPerretti wrote:Couture is under contract with Zuffa as far as fighting. Zuffa believes that and would quickly bring it to court.

Still...

There are many better matchups that could have been made.

Zuffa and horrible cage fighting have won for now. MMA is dead. This is depressing.

Now that Fedor has a decent opponent and Rizin have done 3 (from what I can tell are) succesful events what are your feelings?
InfinityLens

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum