Re: Rizin FF DAY 1 - FULL EVENT IN HQ

Post by stu3ufc on Tue Dec 29, 2015 1:11 pm

PART TWO OF DAY 1 TO FOLLOW LATER JUST DOWNLOADING IT NOW

stu3ufc

Back to top Go down

Post by fka on Tue Dec 29, 2015 2:27 pm

Thx stu your my hero Smile

"Catch wrestling is the violent sport,don't get me wrong bjj guys are bad asses but its pro wrestling all the way."WARMASTER

BELLATOR #1

fka

http://mmaplayground.com,global-mma.com

Back to top Go down

Post by stu3ufc on Tue Dec 29, 2015 2:37 pm

fka wrote:Thx stu your my hero Smile

uploading part 2 of day 1 now... this is the best quality I can get

stu3ufc

Back to top Go down

Post by fka on Tue Dec 29, 2015 3:33 pm

So far im happy with the quality of fights good action.not gonna spoil anything buy this was really cool so far.

Thx again stu

"Catch wrestling is the violent sport,don't get me wrong bjj guys are bad asses but its pro wrestling all the way."WARMASTER

BELLATOR #1

fka

Back to top Go down

Post by stu3ufc on Tue Dec 29, 2015 5:02 pm

fka wrote:So far im happy with the quality of fights good action.not gonna spoil anything buy this was really cool so far.

Thx again stu

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9vATSM3elQZajFwemZQVUU4Q0U/view?usp=sharing

PART 2 HERE OF DAY 1

stu3ufc

Back to top Go down

Post by CDF47 on Tue Dec 29, 2015 5:47 pm

Excellent stu. Great to have this on PC

CDF47
G-MMA Rankings & Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by CDF47 on Tue Dec 29, 2015 5:48 pm

fka wrote:So far im happy with the quality of fights good action.not gonna spoil anything buy this was really cool so far.

Thx again stu

It was a great night of fights fka.  If you can, you should watch the live stream on NYE.  Some good quality streams. Could join us in the Chat as well.

CDF47

Back to top Go down

Post by fka on Tue Dec 29, 2015 5:59 pm

Everytime ive tried going on chat it said im not allowed lol

BELLATOR #1

fka

Back to top Go down

Post by CDF47 on Tue Dec 29, 2015 6:00 pm

fka wrote:Everytime ive tried going on chat it said im not allowed lol

LOL. It always worked for me.

CDF47

Back to top Go down

Post by fka on Tue Dec 29, 2015 8:30 pm

Well your not FKA haha but ill try for sure.

BELLATOR #1

fka

Back to top Go down

Post by fka on Tue Dec 29, 2015 8:53 pm

Zombies are crying about the end to the satoshi ishii fight saying its a rigged fight.....

Haha i tore these fools up not gonna ruin results for anyone....just saying the anti rizin propaganda has started haha.

BELLATOR #1

fka

Back to top Go down

Post by CDF47 on Tue Dec 29, 2015 9:21 pm

fka wrote:Well your not FKA haha but ill try for sure.

LOL. Nice.  Would be great if you can make it.

CDF47

Back to top Go down

Post by CDF47 on Tue Dec 29, 2015 9:23 pm

fka wrote:Zombies are crying about the end to the satoshi ishii fight saying its a rigged fight.....

Haha i tore these fools up not gonna ruin results for anyone....just saying the anti rizin propaganda has started haha.

Oh yeah, they are trying anything they can, as expected. They are getting shot down left and right by many posters on Sherdog which is great to see.

CDF47

Back to top Go down

Post by westcott123 on Wed Dec 30, 2015 12:50 am

CDF47 wrote:
fka wrote:Zombies are crying about the end to the satoshi ishii fight saying its a rigged fight.....

Oh yeah, they are trying anything they can, as expected.  They are getting shot down left and right by many posters on Sherdog which is great to see.
Yeah we all kind of knew it wouldn't take them very long they're just jelly that this event was a huge successes  . They will try and find the most iddy biddy thing and blow it out of proportion . Besides if that fight was "rigged" wouldn't more sense for ishii to win ?

westcott123

Back to top Go down

Post by CDF47 on Wed Dec 30, 2015 12:57 am

westcott123 wrote:
CDF47 wrote:

Oh yeah, they are trying anything they can, as expected.  They are getting shot down left and right by many posters on Sherdog which is great to see.
Yeah we all kind of knew it wouldn't take them very long they're just jelly that this event was a huge successes  . They will try and find the most iddy biddy thing and blow it out of proportion . Besides if that fight was "rigged" wouldn't more sense for ishii to win ?

That's right. No matter what happens they will study the event and try to pick at anything they can for propaganda purposes.

CDF47

Back to top Go down

Post by stu3ufc on Wed Dec 30, 2015 1:02 am

mma journalists are the scum of the earth they have no idea about anything and cry fix

if it was a fucking fix then why would they have ishii lose?

he got caught on his glove and lost his balance ....mma journos are retarded

stu3ufc

Back to top Go down

Post by westcott123 on Wed Dec 30, 2015 1:09 am

CDF47 wrote:
westcott123 wrote:
CDF47 wrote:

That's right. No matter what happens they will study the event and try to pick at anything they can for propaganda purposes.
More funny that guys proof was a youtube video from a Raw e guess who his profile pic is yep none other than mcgregor .

westcott123

Back to top Go down

Post by CDF47 on Wed Dec 30, 2015 1:10 am

westcott123 wrote:
CDF47 wrote:
westcott123 wrote:
CDF47 wrote:

More funny that guys proof was a youtube video from a Raw e guess who his profile pic is yep none other than mcgregor .

LOL...Of course.

CDF47

Back to top Go down

Post by westcott123 on Wed Dec 30, 2015 1:25 am

stu3ufc wrote:

mma journalists are the scum of the earth they have no idea about anything and cry fix

That is mma journos for you there are only  few good ones  like eddie goldman .

westcott123

Back to top Go down

Post by CDF47 on Wed Dec 30, 2015 1:27 am

westcott123 wrote:
stu3ufc wrote:

That is mma journos for you there are only  few good ones  like eddie goldman .

True...Few really great ones like Eddie.

CDF47

Back to top Go down

Post by rezin on Wed Dec 30, 2015 3:07 am

Eddie would be offended to be called a mma journalist.

- Ikuhisa Minowa. 1976 - infinity

rezin

Back to top Go down

Post by CDF47 on Wed Dec 30, 2015 3:15 am

^Probably true

CDF47

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagwood on Wed Dec 30, 2015 3:36 am

stu3ufc wrote:https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9vATSM3elQZeFhCVElUYkt0VU0/view?usp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9vATSM3elQZajFwemZQVUU4Q0U/view?usp=sharing

PART 1 AND 2

watch or download

Papa Dag is happy Stu san.

Just re-watching. I almost cried a few times watching it live. JMMA/real-MMA is back!

I hope you get a chance to do the same for the new year eve card Stu. I may not be able to watch it live. Hopefully the 'No Spoiler' or *Spoiler* in the thread title rules will be well adhered to by all.

Dagwood
Admin

http://www.global-mma.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocksoldier84 on Wed Dec 30, 2015 4:25 am

stu3ufc wrote:

Exactly on the Ishii thing. As for journalist, there really isn't any. Ariel Helwani, Sherdog, MMAWeekly, MMAFighting, Dave Meltzer, etc. are not journalist. They're mostly shills who whore themselves to the UFC product while mostly ignoring every other company. Hell, these websites are releasing their year end awards and it's all UFC.

Rocksoldier84

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum