Rizin FF DAY 1 - FULL EVENT IN HQ

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Rizin FF DAY 1 - FULL EVENT IN HQ

Post by Rocksoldier84 on Sat Jan 30, 2016 10:26 pm

westcott123 wrote:
Rocksoldier84 wrote:
westcott123 wrote:
Rocksoldier84 wrote:Amazing how many zombies and shills prefer the pussified rules. Knees standing up is A-OK to them but not on the ground.
Oh they will be writing about that tomorrow especially if any fight end via stomp or soccer kick or knees .  THE HEADLINE WHY PRIDE RULES BELONG IN THE PAST yadda yadda dead guy yadda thing of the past Translation i watched an entire event and instead of just changing the channel i decided to watch it all than complain about it your's truly a "MMA " journo who loves being a spit roast for dana and lorenzo with rogan and goldberg on the side .

These fans are like critics who say MMA is human cockfighting only they claim to be fans even though a lot of them only watch one promotion.
What is ironic though is that rampage jackson fought in pride were he was soccer kicked and stomped yet he has  hardly no brain damage yet compare him to chuck liddell who fought primarily in the ufc were it was safer yet he has brain damage .

Never thought about that. Then again, how many PRIDE legends sound punch drunk? I can't think of anyone who sounds like they have brain damage. Chuck sounds bad and has for years. Then again, he didn't know when to retire and the UFC had to force him to hang it up.

Then again, people are at it again from what I read because ONE had another fight end with soccer kicks.

Rocksoldier84

Back to top Go down

Post by westcott123 on Sat Jan 30, 2016 11:04 pm

yeah they were all on facebook about that if they're that concerned than they should do something but i know they would prefer to sit behind a computer and complain .

But of course they gladly cheer when someone elbows someone and blood pisses all over the place beside i'm not Dr but last time i remember the skull is harder than the foot you are more likely to brake your foot on someone head than shattering someone's skull.

westcott123

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocksoldier84 on Sun Jan 31, 2016 5:55 am

westcott123 wrote:yeah they were all on facebook about that if they're that concerned than they should do something but i know they would prefer to sit behind a computer and complain .

But of course they gladly cheer when someone elbows someone and blood pisses all over the place beside i'm not Dr but last time i remember the skull is harder than the foot you are more likely to brake your foot on someone head than shattering someone's skull.

Not if someone puts their hand on the ground or knee on the ground because their skull just magically softens.

Rocksoldier84

Back to top Go down

Post by westcott123 on Sun Jan 31, 2016 6:08 am

i say right now if a person has a skull that soft then no way would any dr allow them to fight .

westcott123

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocksoldier84 on Sun Jan 31, 2016 10:11 am

I'm no expert on the human body but I would guess that it's more dangerous to get punched with four ounce gloves in the jaw then getting kicked with bare feet.

Rocksoldier84

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum