Fedor Team's Striking Was Brutal As **** last Night

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Fedor Team's Striking Was Brutal As **** last Night

Post by Dagwood on Wed Dec 30, 2015 4:29 am

Nemkov is the real deal. This kid is going places

Kiril was just a killer in his fight. His striking speed & power look of the charts. The lead in wit upper cuts followed by big time flurries were awesome. This wins fight when the opponent is overwhelmed then covering up and making mistakes trying to counter in a fluster. Overwhelming aggression wins fights in all of nature. JMMA is a FIGHT not a pointing contest.Papa Fedor proved this in the ring for 10 years. Baby Fedor has learned his lessons well and has now left the pride to kill on his own.

Tokov looked just great. I can't believe he 22-1. Haha. I watched his first M-1 Fight live in 2009 on a Russia 2 stream. Holy shit the UFC fucks over their guys under contract. A lot could earn a living fighting 4-5 times a year.

Real-MMA is back. Rizin rules, no round-scoring, and the ring, like PRIDE force a fight to break out. About as real battlefield hand to hand combat, or street fighting, as you can get and be sanctioned. No endless running backwards and cage pinning winning rounds & fights by TD's with no passing of the guard or submission attempts. Survival of the fittest. Killed or be killed. Submit or be submitted. KTFO or be KTFO'ed! Simple as that.

Dagwood
Admin

http://www.global-mma.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Fedor Team's Striking Was Brutal As **** last Night

Post by Dagwood on Wed Dec 30, 2015 4:32 am

Dagwood
Admin

http://www.global-mma.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Rizin=PRIDEFC on Wed Dec 30, 2015 4:46 am

Russian MMA invasion(on higher level than before) started yesterday! This is that Russian/former SSSR school of fighting. What I saw yesterday was that old school style like Vovchanchyn. That style of fighting works best for ring and they will dominate!

Rizin=PRIDEFC

Back to top Go down

Post by CDF47 on Wed Dec 30, 2015 12:04 pm

Oh yeah, Team Fedor looked real good. Going with Nemkov to win the GP.

CDF47
G-MMA Rankings & Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by backdoor to zuffa on Wed Dec 30, 2015 2:46 pm

Rizin day 1 was amazing. I was just hoping for enjoyable fights, and it ended up exceeding my expectations. On top of that, it looks like we have some very real talent with these guys.

Rizin=PRIDEFC wrote:Russian MMA invasion(on higher level than before) started yesterday! This is that Russian/former SSSR school of fighting. What I saw yesterday was that old school style like Vovchanchyn. That style of fighting works best for ring and they will dominate!

This style of fighting is just perfectly suited to the ring. It's one reason the ring is so great. It really gives these guys a chance to shine. This is real fighting. It's what people want to see.

We are Global-MMA.com.

-backdoor to zuffa

backdoor to zuffa

Back to top Go down

Post by CDF47 on Wed Dec 30, 2015 3:00 pm

backdoor to zuffa wrote:Rizin day 1 was amazing. I was just hoping for enjoyable fights, and it ended up exceeding my expectations. On top of that, it looks like we have some very real talent with these guys.

Rizin=PRIDEFC wrote:Russian MMA invasion(on higher level than before) started yesterday! This is that Russian/former SSSR school of fighting. What I saw yesterday was that old school style like Vovchanchyn. That style of fighting works best for ring and they will dominate!

This style of fighting is just perfectly suited to the ring. It's one reason the ring is so great. It really gives these guys a chance to shine. This is real fighting. It's what people want to see.

Yeah, this East Euro Russian Sambo style, JMMA rules is best in ring orgs. I think we may be seeing Nemkov and Mo in finals.

CDF47
G-MMA Rankings & Moderator

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum