Wtf sherdog mods attack again !

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Wtf sherdog mods attack again !

Post by Longtime Fan on Sat Jan 02, 2016 9:53 pm

What a joke that website is, I got banned once again for no reason, absolutely no fucking reason. Those mods have some serious power issues that need to be checked. I had just went back to sherdog after years, and after a couple of days on that site I managed to rack up many likes in less than one week (over 120) not that I care about that but I guess that's a good an indicator as any that I wasn't a bad poster at all. I know some of you sherdog moderators read this website, can I please at least find out the reason I was banned ? I think it was unfair and uncalled for, especially when you in contrast have zuffa zombies posting bashing articles against fedor and they don't get banned

_________________
"Even as he dished out massive punishment, Fedor seemed so calm and natural that it was scary. It reminded me of movies you see, how they portray serial killers doing terrible things and thinking nothing of it. Fighting was clearly Fedor’s calling." - Jeff Sherwood on Fedor.
avatar
Longtime Fan

Location : Born in NYC, currently living in Santiago, Chile
Posts : 727
Join date : 2011-11-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Wtf sherdog mods attack again !

Post by CDF47 on Sat Jan 02, 2016 11:21 pm

I cannot see why you were banned. I seen most of your posts recently and I cannot see one that was out of line or against the rules.

You did rack up a lot of likes pretty quick too without any irrational posting.

I will ask a moderator what the deal is with that.

_________________
MMA Major Leagues: UFC, RIZIN, Bellator, KSW, PFL, ROAD FC, ONE, Fight Nights, M-1 Global
Isaiah 53, Daniel 9:25-27, Acts 4:12
http://www.godandscience.org/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVkdQhNdzHU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzj8iXiVDT8
avatar
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings & Moderator

Location : United States
Posts : 11356
Join date : 2011-12-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Wtf sherdog mods attack again !

Post by God of Thunder on Sun Jan 03, 2016 4:53 am

You´re a threat to Sherdog since you´re against Zuffa (human cockfighting) and you have longtime knowledge about mma.

I guess your last post sealed the deal since you telled the truth about 99,99% of their members.

Forget these zombies, they think they are so knowledgable but in fact they constantly display their ignorance of the sport through their uneducated comments. I guess they believe Dana and zuffa's revised version of mma, since they have such a good track record of telling the truth.
avatar
God of Thunder
Admin

Location : Sweden
Posts : 2929
Join date : 2014-02-14

Back to top Go down

Re: Wtf sherdog mods attack again !

Post by God of Thunder on Sun Jan 03, 2016 5:02 am

They banned me several times when I hyped M-1 in the worldwide mma section Rolling LMAO  Sherdog is not worth the time because you have to love trashy Zuffa cagefighting even in the section that´s made for members who prefer other versions of the sport.

CDF47 is one of few who doesn´t get banned since he´s careful with his words and doesn´t have a problem with the Zuffa version of the sport (cage, elbows).
avatar
God of Thunder
Admin

Location : Sweden
Posts : 2929
Join date : 2014-02-14

Back to top Go down

Re: Wtf sherdog mods attack again !

Post by fatty on Sun Jan 03, 2016 9:10 am

Not sure which is more surprising...You're surprise that you were banned or my surprise that you are surprised that you were banned.

It is a well known fact that 99% of so called journalists in mma are to suck Danas balls at EVERY opportunity & do so. Its as repulsive as the fighters sucking his balls at every opportunity. I see things haven't changed much.

This website is a VERY rare exception.
avatar
fatty

Location : uk
Posts : 123
Join date : 2015-02-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Wtf sherdog mods attack again !

Post by TeamJohnPerretti on Sun Jan 03, 2016 10:56 am

Yeah mma.tv and sherdog are similar.

Pro cage fighting/Zuffa trash.

No need to be shocked that they follow the Zuffa company line.
avatar
TeamJohnPerretti
Moderator

Location : USA
Posts : 1855
Join date : 2013-12-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Wtf sherdog mods attack again !

Post by TeamJohnPerretti on Sun Jan 03, 2016 10:58 am

If anything they will strike back harder now.

Rizin is a threat. Zuffa/cage fighting people will attack it with all their venom.
avatar
TeamJohnPerretti
Moderator

Location : USA
Posts : 1855
Join date : 2013-12-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Wtf sherdog mods attack again !

Post by fka on Sun Jan 03, 2016 12:17 pm

Ths site im on its quite the opposite while there are a few haters the vast majority were in awe at the event and fights.Aside from akebono,and gabi all the fights were great.

Sherdog is zuffa headquarters there is no real reason to try and talk mma there.



_________________
"When I'am hurting my opponent too badly i show him mercy,but when he takes advantage of that mercy i end the fight."FEDOR

"Catch wrestling is the violent sport,don't get me wrong bjj guys are bad asses but its pro wrestling all the way."WARMASTER

BELLATOR #1
avatar
fka

Location : modesto,california USA
Age : 32
Posts : 6532
Join date : 2013-05-23

http://mmaplayground.com,global-mma.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Wtf sherdog mods attack again !

Post by CDF47 on Sun Jan 03, 2016 1:19 pm

No response yet from mod. Not sure if I will get one.

_________________
MMA Major Leagues: UFC, RIZIN, Bellator, KSW, PFL, ROAD FC, ONE, Fight Nights, M-1 Global
Isaiah 53, Daniel 9:25-27, Acts 4:12
http://www.godandscience.org/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVkdQhNdzHU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzj8iXiVDT8
avatar
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings & Moderator

Location : United States
Posts : 11356
Join date : 2011-12-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Wtf sherdog mods attack again !

Post by Heretic on Mon Jan 04, 2016 9:07 pm

I don't know why intelligent mma fans bother with sherdog it is garbage. I remember when they completely removed fedor from the pound for pound list after 1 loss in 10 years
avatar
Heretic
Moderator

Age : 31
Posts : 1015
Join date : 2012-07-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Wtf sherdog mods attack again !

Post by CDF47 on Tue Jan 05, 2016 12:09 am

Heretic wrote:I don't know why intelligent mma fans bother with sherdog it is garbage. I remember when they completely removed fedor from the pound for pound list after 1 loss in 10 years

I remember that.  Also, 4-1 Lesnar took the number 1 HW spot, rather than Werdum (at 14-4) who was top 5 prior to the fight and just submitted MMA GOAT Fedor in the first round.

_________________
MMA Major Leagues: UFC, RIZIN, Bellator, KSW, PFL, ROAD FC, ONE, Fight Nights, M-1 Global
Isaiah 53, Daniel 9:25-27, Acts 4:12
http://www.godandscience.org/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVkdQhNdzHU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzj8iXiVDT8
avatar
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings & Moderator

Location : United States
Posts : 11356
Join date : 2011-12-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Wtf sherdog mods attack again !

Post by CDF47 on Tue Jan 05, 2016 12:34 am

Golden Age wrote:They banned me several times when I hyped M-1 in the worldwide mma section Rolling LMAO  Sherdog is not worth the time because you have to love trashy Zuffa cagefighting even in the section that´s made for members who prefer other versions of the sport.

CDF47 is one of few who doesn´t get banned since he´s careful with his words and doesn´t have a problem with the Zuffa version of the sport (cage, elbows).

I like the different versions of the sport. JMMA and ring MMA is my favorite version but I like the cage version as well.

I like elbows in both versions since they are another effective weapon in a fighter's arsenal. I've seen them used very effectively to finish fights or cause damage and there are fighters who are proficient with them. Only a handful of fights are ever stopped due to elbow cut stoppage. Hard to name 10 in UFC history over the past 23 years.

_________________
MMA Major Leagues: UFC, RIZIN, Bellator, KSW, PFL, ROAD FC, ONE, Fight Nights, M-1 Global
Isaiah 53, Daniel 9:25-27, Acts 4:12
http://www.godandscience.org/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVkdQhNdzHU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzj8iXiVDT8
avatar
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings & Moderator

Location : United States
Posts : 11356
Join date : 2011-12-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Wtf sherdog mods attack again !

Post by God of Thunder on Tue Jan 05, 2016 2:22 am

CDF47 wrote:
Golden Age wrote:They banned me several times when I hyped M-1 in the worldwide mma section Rolling LMAO  Sherdog is not worth the time because you have to love trashy Zuffa cagefighting even in the section that´s made for members who prefer other versions of the sport.

CDF47 is one of few who doesn´t get banned since he´s careful with his words and doesn´t have a problem with the Zuffa version of the sport (cage, elbows).

I like the different versions of the sport.  JMMA and ring MMA is my favorite version but I like the cage version as well.  

I like elbows in both versions since they are another effective weapon in a fighter's arsenal.  I've seen them used very effectively to finish fights or cause damage and there are fighters who are proficient with them.  Only a handful of fights are ever stopped due to elbow cut stoppage.  Hard to name 10 in UFC history over the past 23 years.
Yeah that´s why Sherdog doesn´t ban you. You wan´t Zuffa to keep going strong while fans like LTF want them to go out of business.

When it comes to elbows on the ground it´s not that the fights are stopped it´s the cuts and blood that makes it trashy. Nasty wounds with blood all over the floor and the fighters can´t see. That belongs in the Zuffa version of the sport.
avatar
God of Thunder
Admin

Location : Sweden
Posts : 2929
Join date : 2014-02-14

Back to top Go down

Re: Wtf sherdog mods attack again !

Post by InfinityLens on Thu Apr 28, 2016 6:55 pm

Golden Age wrote:
CDF47 wrote:
Golden Age wrote:They banned me several times when I hyped M-1 in the worldwide mma section Rolling LMAO  Sherdog is not worth the time because you have to love trashy Zuffa cagefighting even in the section that´s made for members who prefer other versions of the sport.

CDF47 is one of few who doesn´t get banned since he´s careful with his words and doesn´t have a problem with the Zuffa version of the sport (cage, elbows).

I like the different versions of the sport.  JMMA and ring MMA is my favorite version but I like the cage version as well.  

I like elbows in both versions since they are another effective weapon in a fighter's arsenal.  I've seen them used very effectively to finish fights or cause damage and there are fighters who are proficient with them.  Only a handful of fights are ever stopped due to elbow cut stoppage.  Hard to name 10 in UFC history over the past 23 years.
Yeah that´s why Sherdog doesn´t ban you. You wan´t Zuffa to keep going strong while fans like LTF want them to go out of business.

When it comes to elbows on the ground it´s not that the fights are stopped it´s the cuts and blood that makes it trashy. Nasty wounds with blood all over the floor and the fighters can´t see. That belongs in the Zuffa version of the sport.

Maybe thats why I am still there? I don't UFC to die, I just want Rizin to be #1.
avatar
InfinityLens

Location : The Global MMA Forum
Posts : 1207
Join date : 2015-04-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Wtf sherdog mods attack again !

Post by God of Thunder on Fri Apr 29, 2016 2:00 am

InfinityLens wrote:
Golden Age wrote:
CDF47 wrote:
Golden Age wrote:They banned me several times when I hyped M-1 in the worldwide mma section Rolling LMAO  Sherdog is not worth the time because you have to love trashy Zuffa cagefighting even in the section that´s made for members who prefer other versions of the sport.

CDF47 is one of few who doesn´t get banned since he´s careful with his words and doesn´t have a problem with the Zuffa version of the sport (cage, elbows).

I like the different versions of the sport.  JMMA and ring MMA is my favorite version but I like the cage version as well.  

I like elbows in both versions since they are another effective weapon in a fighter's arsenal.  I've seen them used very effectively to finish fights or cause damage and there are fighters who are proficient with them.  Only a handful of fights are ever stopped due to elbow cut stoppage.  Hard to name 10 in UFC history over the past 23 years.
Yeah that´s why Sherdog doesn´t ban you. You wan´t Zuffa to keep going strong while fans like LTF want them to go out of business.

When it comes to elbows on the ground it´s not that the fights are stopped it´s the cuts and blood that makes it trashy. Nasty wounds with blood all over the floor and the fighters can´t see. That belongs in the Zuffa version of the sport.

Maybe thats why I am still there? I don't UFC to die, I just want Rizin to be #1.
The corrupt sherdog mods will keep you around until you say zuffa must die or UFC should go out of business. Being anti cagefighting is also ban worthy on Sherdog. You must love everything Ultimate FC stands for.
avatar
God of Thunder
Admin

Location : Sweden
Posts : 2929
Join date : 2014-02-14

Back to top Go down

Re: Wtf sherdog mods attack again !

Post by TeamJohnPerretti on Fri Apr 29, 2016 2:05 am

Death to cage fighting.
avatar
TeamJohnPerretti
Moderator

Location : USA
Posts : 1855
Join date : 2013-12-25

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum