Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Do you want UFC to go out of business?

Yes Zuffa must die!

No I want UFC to stay in business

View results

Do you want UFC to go out of business?

Post by God of Thunder on Tue Jan 05, 2016 3:07 am

Do you want UFC to go out of business and make room for RIZIN?
God of Thunder
Admin

Back to top Go down

Re: Do you want UFC to go out of business?

Post by rezin on Tue Jan 05, 2016 3:33 am

Yes. 100%. Totally gone and forgotten. Forgotten, but not forgiven.

Occasionally documentaries will pop up on the history channel about a horrible dark age that people of the future couldn't even imagine. And they would ask - "How could our fathers allow this to happen? We are so ashamed. We must never allow anything like this to happen ever again."

The chicken wire from the cage will be given away to all the zuffa employed shills, who will be forced to become farmers in the Nevada desert.

A small memorial may be made to all the fighters stupid enough to become slaves, and waste their talent fighting for the ufc. "A memorial to the poor dupes." May God forgive them, if it's his will.

- Ikuhisa Minowa. 1976 - infinity
rezin

Back to top Go down

Post by God of Thunder on Tue Jan 05, 2016 3:48 am

rezin wrote:The chicken wire from the cage will be given away to all the zuffa employed shills, who will be forced to become farmers in the Nevada desert.
Rolling LMAO
God of Thunder
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by fatty on Tue Jan 05, 2016 4:48 am

Corporate America must die.
fatty

Back to top Go down

Post by TeamJohnPerretti on Tue Jan 05, 2016 9:01 am

The employees/fans of Zuffa and cage fighting have done massive amounts of permanent damage.

They have taken mma and attacked/abused it until it is unrecognizable. Like a lowlife attacking an innocent victim and setting them on fire.
TeamJohnPerretti

Back to top Go down

Post by God of Thunder on Tue Jan 05, 2016 3:31 pm

TeamJohnPerretti wrote:

The employees/fans of Zuffa and cage fighting have done massive amounts of permanent damage.

They have taken mma and attacked/abused it until it is unrecognizable. Like a lowlife attacking an innocent victim and setting them on fire.
Yup, the only way to repair the damage is to get rid of Zuffa FC. I can´t understand how anyone who wants real JMMA as #1 would want to keep Ultimate FC alive. Some say UFC is keeping the sport alive but that´s bullshit since it´s the opposite. Even if mma would be a very small niche sport without UFC, especially in NA, that would be for the best.
God of Thunder
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by wekka on Tue Jan 05, 2016 3:34 pm

I'm all for ownership going back to Semaphore
wekka

Back to top Go down

Post by God of Thunder on Tue Jan 05, 2016 3:41 pm

Just so everyone knows the original UFC is dead and will never come back. Zuffa uses the name but it should be called Zuffa FC. I didn´t like the original UFC either but for those who thinks it´s the same promotion it´s not. You can compare it to K-1. K-1 is still being used as a brand by new owners but the original K-1 is completely dead.
God of Thunder
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TeamJohnPerretti on Tue Jan 05, 2016 4:40 pm

Death to Zuffa and cage fighting.

It's time to put an end to the horrible product they produce and the low intelligence fanbase that supports it.
TeamJohnPerretti

Back to top Go down

Post by fka on Tue Jan 05, 2016 6:05 pm

They unfortunately are making alot of money as much as it'd be great to toppple zuffa.....its rough going.

Jmma is coming back we got an alliance of orgs against ufc so thats a plus.

"Catch wrestling is the violent sport,don't get me wrong bjj guys are bad asses but its pro wrestling all the way."WARMASTER

BELLATOR #1
fka

http://mmaplayground.com,global-mma.com

Back to top Go down

Post by westcott123 on Tue Jan 05, 2016 8:23 pm

I think the ufc is slowly loosing it top position  anyway the variety of reason that have been listed before . The next question when the ufc does fall how many of their loyal zombies will still stick around ? 100 bucks most heck all will jump the bandwaggon .
westcott123

Back to top Go down

Post by Offense_Wins_Fights on Tue Jan 05, 2016 9:13 pm

Power to the fighters, is what I want.
Offense_Wins_Fights

Back to top Go down

Post by CDF47 on Tue Jan 05, 2016 9:44 pm

Offense_Wins_Fights wrote:Power to the fighters, is what I want.

Same here. Hope the best for the fighters.

CDF47
G-MMA Rankings & Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kinosis on Tue Jan 05, 2016 10:34 pm

I'd like to see Rizin and Bellator take all of their fighters and the ufc limps on for a bit, being known as a joke and the minor leagues only to go out of business after dana losses all of his money to gambling addiction.

Back to top Go down

Post by TeamJohnPerretti on Wed Jan 06, 2016 12:14 am

I think within the next year Zuffa will sell the ufc or the Fertitta's will make Dana the fall guy and get rid of him.
TeamJohnPerretti

Back to top Go down

Post by Heretic on Wed Jan 06, 2016 6:29 pm

doesn't Zuffa owe a large debt from borrowing an insane amount of money?
Heretic

Back to top Go down

Post by westcott123 on Wed Jan 06, 2016 6:43 pm

TeamJohnPerretti wrote:I think within the next year Zuffa will sell the ufc or the Fertitta's will make Dana the fall guy and get rid of him.
Oh yeah dana will be the fall guy as for the fertittas they might go boot legging or something .
westcott123

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocksoldier84 on Wed Jan 06, 2016 7:29 pm

westcott123 wrote:I think the ufc is slowly loosing it top position  anyway the variety of reason that have been listed before . The next question when the ufc does fall how many of their loyal zombies will still stick around ? 100 bucks most heck all will jump the bandwaggon .

I definitely see it. From 2008-2010, they especially seemed indestructible but now, you can see cracks. They're struggling to make newer stars and only have a few. They run way too many shows. They're buyrates aren't great unless they have someone like McGregor or Rousey and a select few.
Rocksoldier84

Back to top Go down

Post by westcott123 on Wed Jan 06, 2016 11:12 pm

Rocksoldier84 wrote:
westcott123 wrote:I think the ufc is slowly loosing it top position  anyway the variety of reason that have been listed before . The next question when the ufc does fall how many of their loyal zombies will still stick around ? 100 bucks most heck all will jump the bandwaggon .

I definitely see it. From 2008-2010, they especially seemed indestructible but now, you can see cracks. They're struggling to make newer stars and only have a few. They run way too many shows. They're buyrates aren't great unless they have someone like McGregor or Rousey and a select few.
That is pretty much who they have if you ask the casual fan name a ufc fighter the first name they will say is conor mcgregor hell if ask them who carlos newton is they would  you give a confused look every hard core fan knows who he is .
westcott123

Back to top Go down

Post by stu3ufc on Wed Jan 06, 2016 11:26 pm

I want zuffa to go out of business and the UFC to be sold to people who cares about the fighters and promoting the sport for excitement not the same old generic shit year after year

stu3ufc

Back to top Go down

Post by God of Thunder on Thu Jan 07, 2016 9:49 am

stu3ufc wrote:I want zuffa to go out of business and the UFC to be sold to people who cares about the fighters and promoting the sport for excitement not the same old generic shit year after year
Why do you even want the brand UFC to keep living on? It stands for trash no matter who the owner is. Just bury the crap.
God of Thunder
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocksoldier84 on Thu Jan 07, 2016 11:06 am

westcott123 wrote:
Rocksoldier84 wrote:

That is pretty much who they have if you ask the casual fan name a ufc fighter the first name they will say is conor mcgregor hell if ask them who carlos newton is they would  you give a confused look every hard core fan knows who he is .

Well, a problem with the UFC is that they have 500+ fighters but they seem to spend all their energy on a few names. We see it with McGregor and Rousey and we see it now with Paige Van Zant and Sage Northcutt. It seems like they only want to pick a handful of fighters and then shove them down fans throats.
Rocksoldier84

Back to top Go down

Post by God of Thunder on Fri Jan 08, 2016 6:41 pm

Offense_Wins_Fights wrote:Power to the fighters, is what I want.
Do you want UFC to keep ruling mma? I want the "Pride version" of mma to be #1.
God of Thunder
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Longtime Fan on Fri Jan 08, 2016 10:48 pm

Initially I didn't wish the promotion death, but then I came to realize that even if it gets sold it will still continue to represent the same trash.

It's a cancer on the sport and it needs to be removed, MMA will be a better sport if JMMA ruled again

"Even as he dished out massive punishment, Fedor seemed so calm and natural that it was scary. It reminded me of movies you see, how they portray serial killers doing terrible things and thinking nothing of it. Fighting was clearly Fedor’s calling." - Jeff Sherwood on Fedor.
Longtime Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by stu3ufc on Sat Jan 09, 2016 7:33 pm

Golden Age wrote:
stu3ufc wrote:I want zuffa to go out of business and the UFC to be sold to people who cares about the fighters and promoting the sport for excitement not the same old generic shit year after year
Why do you even want the brand UFC to keep living on? It stands for trash no matter who the owner is. Just bury the crap.

Maybe under different hands they would treat fighters and fans better. still have a little hope

They're never going to allow pride fc rules in america so just keep that american cage fighting

The UFC was very different to the one we have now when it was under SEG

Thats the UFC i fell in love with before how it is now

stu3ufc

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum