Mc-1 Global ? -- Conor McGregor looking to promote his own fights (Jeremy Botter)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mc-1 Global ? -- Conor McGregor looking to promote his own fights (Jeremy Botter)

Post by Offense_Wins_Fights on Thu Jan 14, 2016 7:34 pm

Jeremy Botter claims: Conor McGregor's end-game is to promote his own fights, does not plan on being with the UFC for too long; McGregor Promotions?

At around 9:30:
https://soundcloud.com/weighintsn1290/weigh-in-jeremy-botter

McGregor Sports and Entertainment Limited
- http://www.solocheck.ie/Irish-Company/Mcgregor-Sports-And-Entertainment-Limited-547447

Offense_Wins_Fights

Back to top Go down

Re: Mc-1 Global ? -- Conor McGregor looking to promote his own fights (Jeremy Botter)

Post by westcott123 on Thu Jan 14, 2016 9:27 pm

what is the bet that if it does happen the ufc and the Mcgregor fan boys " will turn on him like that {clicks fingers}

westcott123

Back to top Go down

Re: Mc-1 Global ? -- Conor McGregor looking to promote his own fights (Jeremy Botter)

Post by God of Thunder on Fri Jan 15, 2016 2:19 am

This is huge for the fight against Zuffa. I´m sure they´re very pissed at McGregor right now.

God of Thunder
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by God of Thunder on Fri Jan 15, 2016 2:22 am

westcott123 wrote:what is the bet that if it does happen the ufc and the Mcgregor fan boys " will turn on him like that {clicks fingers}
If it´s not UFC it´s not elite level combat sports so I guess the zombies are already turning against him to protect their precious promotion.

God of Thunder
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by marchegiano on Fri Jan 15, 2016 10:41 am

Shoot, that's if they're aware.

He was the hero of the Bowery, a prince of lawless times
Then was battered by the "Butcherman" in 1849
He knew the game of fisticuffs, he knew the game of fight
But no one knew the game would come and take his life that night
Fisticuffs by Primus

marchegiano

Back to top Go down

Post by nodogoshi on Fri Jan 15, 2016 9:38 pm

Good idea.

nodogoshi

Back to top Go down

Post by InfinityLens on Sun May 01, 2016 10:10 am

So I have been avoiding fight news for tham a week while I catch up on fights (just watched UFC 197 and now watching Bellator 153) but my eyes did glance across something really quick. I read a headline saying that Mcgregor had been pulled from UFC 200 and that he has been refusing to do media obligations.

What could it all mean?

InfinityLens

Back to top Go down

Post by CDF47 on Sun May 01, 2016 2:02 pm

^Conor wants to focus on training and less media, similar to Ronda. He reportedly had a big argument with Lorenzo, then he tweeted that he was retired. UFC called him on it and removed him from UFC 200 for failing to attend a media photo shoot. Right after that, Conor came out of a 1 day retirement and was placed on the UFC 201 card.

CDF47
G-MMA Rankings & Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by InfinityLens on Tue May 31, 2016 6:59 pm

Just looked at the 201 wiki and he isn't listed.

InfinityLens

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum