Randy Couwardture does not want to fight FEDOR

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Randy Couwardture does not want to fight FEDOR

Post by stu3ufc on Thu Jan 21, 2016 12:20 pm

He has the opportunity to face fedor and this guy is ducking fedor once more with excuses of needing 3 tume up fights

Fedor would wreck randy even in his prime.

Randy is all talk....just stay in hollywood and stop trying to grab headlines by saying you wanna fight

stu3ufc

Back to top Go down

Re: Randy Couwardture does not want to fight FEDOR

Post by Heretic on Thu Jan 21, 2016 1:58 pm

Randy is in his fifties... he is done fighting

Heretic

Back to top Go down

Post by stu3ufc on Thu Jan 21, 2016 2:17 pm

Heretic wrote:Randy is in his fifties... he is done fighting

why he still talking about fedor then?

he needs to stfu

stu3ufc

Back to top Go down

Post by nodogoshi on Thu Jan 21, 2016 3:47 pm

Fedor would wreck Randy in his prime, most likely. But he's living in a retirement home, quite correctly.

nodogoshi

Back to top Go down

Post by westcott123 on Thu Jan 21, 2016 4:32 pm

Fedor would of beaten randy at any point of their careers hell even the ufc secretly thought fedor would beat randy  considering they sued him  for wanting to get out of his contract .

yes i know if fedor beat randy in the ufc it wouldn't matter because fedor would of been a ufc fighter since he isn't and the fight would of been in afliction people wouldn't be on the ufc hype train this was the time they really started to feed ufc the best everyone else sucks .

westcott123

Back to top Go down

Post by Longtime Fan on Thu Jan 21, 2016 6:44 pm

If Big nog beat him late in his career so would fedor. Nuff said. Good name value for a fight but competition wise not a win win fight for fedor. If fedor beat wand on the other hand it would mean more because it would be two of the highest consecutive fight winning streaks in pride history against each other and that holds weight.

"Even as he dished out massive punishment, Fedor seemed so calm and natural that it was scary. It reminded me of movies you see, how they portray serial killers doing terrible things and thinking nothing of it. Fighting was clearly Fedor’s calling." - Jeff Sherwood on Fedor.

Longtime Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by westcott123 on Thu Jan 21, 2016 7:06 pm

Longtime Fan wrote:If Big nog beat him late in his career so would fedor. Nuff said. Good name value for a fight but competition wise not a win win fight for fedor. If fedor beat wand on the other hand it would mean more because it would be two of the highest consecutive fight winning streaks in pride history against each other and that holds weight.

Exactly if fedor beat randy they would just say fedor beat an old man if fedor lost ha ha you lost to an an old man you overated fuck .

westcott123

Back to top Go down

Post by CDF47 on Thu Jan 21, 2016 7:21 pm

Yeah, Randy is probably too old for this sport which he pretty much seems to be saying. He is 52 now so it is understandable.

CDF47
G-MMA Rankings & Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kinosis on Thu Jan 21, 2016 8:42 pm

westcott123 wrote:
Longtime Fan wrote:If Big nog beat him late in his career so would fedor. Nuff said. Good name value for a fight but competition wise not a win win fight for fedor. If fedor beat wand on the other hand it would mean more because it would be two of the highest consecutive fight winning streaks in pride history against each other and that holds weight.

Exactly if fedor beat randy they would just say fedor beat an old man if fedor lost ha ha you lost to an an old man you overated fuck .

Yeah but they have excuses no matter who he beats. If he signed with the ufc today and beat Cain, JDS, Werdum all in a row they would say Cain and JDS aren't the same anymore and Werdum is old and washed up now. Then they would say Fedor has to beat so and so now to prove himself. It's always been like that with the zombies.

Kinosis

Back to top Go down

Post by Longtime Fan on Thu Jan 21, 2016 9:12 pm

True. Zombies will misconstrue reality to fit their own pro ufc agenda. We have to create the true discourse and spread the truth to fight that ignorance.

Fedor isn't a can. A can doesn't go on a 27 fight winning streak for fucks sake. What are the most wins in a row that a ufc hw fighter has had? Exactly.

"Even as he dished out massive punishment, Fedor seemed so calm and natural that it was scary. It reminded me of movies you see, how they portray serial killers doing terrible things and thinking nothing of it. Fighting was clearly Fedor’s calling." - Jeff Sherwood on Fedor.

Longtime Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by westcott123 on Thu Jan 21, 2016 11:34 pm

I think it is  anderson silva 16 i think an in that streak the only good guys he has beaten were dan henderson and vitor belfort , Rich franklin was good but he ruled when the division was really weak i mean they had nate quarry fight for the belt . forrest griffin he beat an injured shogun which showed in the rematch shogun blew right through him and rampage i think underestimated him . Not to mention being dominated by  a journey man fighter which chael was for most of his career until the last few years .

westcott123

Back to top Go down

Post by Hamilcar on Fri Jan 22, 2016 8:59 am

I don't disparage any 50 year old man for not wanting to fight the greatest fighter on the planet.

Hamilcar

Back to top Go down

Post by nodogoshi on Fri Jan 22, 2016 10:34 am

Randy had a very long career, from wrestling to MMA.

He was good, but not on Fedor's level.

You never know, as they never fought, but you must say Fedor most likely would have won.

I don't think Randy needs to fight anymore at this point.

nodogoshi

Back to top Go down

Post by nodogoshi on Fri Jan 22, 2016 10:36 am

westcott123 wrote:I think it is  anderson silva 16 i think an in that streak the only good guys he has beaten were dan henderson and vitor belfort , Rich franklin was good but he ruled when the division was really weak i mean they had nate quarry fight for the belt . forrest griffin he beat an injured shogun which showed in the rematch shogun blew right through him and rampage i think underestimated him . Not to mention being dominated by  a journey man fighter which chael was for most of his career until the last few years .

When Silva beat Henderson, Rogan (douchemaster) asked Silva how he felt for beating such an accomplished fighter, and he said "in my opinion, the real champion I've beat is Rich Franklin".

It was a pretty dumb statement on his part.

nodogoshi

Back to top Go down

Post by westcott123 on Fri Jan 22, 2016 5:15 pm

nodogoshi wrote:
westcott123 wrote:I think it is  anderson silva 16 i think an in that streak the only good guys he has beaten were dan henderson and vitor belfort , Rich franklin was good but he ruled when the division was really weak i mean they had nate quarry fight for the belt . forrest griffin he beat an injured shogun which showed in the rematch shogun blew right through him and rampage i think underestimated him . Not to mention being dominated by  a journey man fighter which chael was for most of his career until the last few years .

When Silva beat Henderson, Rogan (douchemaster) asked Silva how he felt for beating such an accomplished fighter, and he said "in my opinion, the real champion I've beat is Rich Franklin".

Really? wow i didn't even know that ,that is dumb beating dan is more of an accomplishment then beating rich the ufc belt meant jack shit back when he rich was the champ pride belt that is the belt mma fighters wanted back then .

westcott123

Back to top Go down

Post by Kinosis on Fri Jan 22, 2016 5:25 pm

nodogoshi wrote:

I agree but I think Rich Franklin should get more credit than he does. He did beat Wanderlei x2 (though I thought Wanderlei should have won the first one and he came very very close to finishing Rich in the second one, but either way) Chuck Liddell and Rich did very good against Dan Henderson from what I remember. I actually might watch that fight again since it's been a really long time since I have seen it.

Kinosis

Back to top Go down

Post by westcott123 on Fri Jan 22, 2016 8:55 pm

Kinosis wrote:
nodogoshi wrote:

I agree but I think Rich Franklin should get more credit than he does.  He did beat Wanderlei x2 (though I thought Wanderlei should have won the first one and he came very very close to finishing Rich in the second one, but either way) Chuck Liddell and Rich did very good against Dan Henderson from what I remember.  I actually might watch that fight again since it's been a really long time since I have seen it.  
I will give credit were it is due rich did beat wanderlei and chuck though  if both in their primes  they would of beaten him and lot people felt he won the henderson fight .

westcott123

Back to top Go down

Post by stu3ufc on Sat Jan 23, 2016 4:25 pm

nodogoshi wrote:

I think what anderson was saying in that is he had a lot of respect for franklin and he considers him one of the best guys he's faced not a I won the UFC belt > beating a 2 time pride fc champ

stu3ufc

Back to top Go down

Post by nodogoshi on Sun Jan 24, 2016 10:29 am

westcott123 wrote:
nodogoshi wrote:

Really? wow i didn't even know that ,that is dumb beating dan is more of an accomplishment then beating rich the ufc belt meant jack shit back when he rich was the champ pride belt that is the belt mma fighters wanted back then .

Not to mention the fact that Henderson was at the time (and arguably still is) the most decorated fighter in MMA history. He even won a UFC tournament once prior to that.

nodogoshi

Back to top Go down

Post by nodogoshi on Sun Jan 24, 2016 10:30 am

Kinosis wrote:
nodogoshi wrote:

I agree but I think Rich Franklin should get more credit than he does.  He did beat Wanderlei x2 (though I thought Wanderlei should have won the first one and he came very very close to finishing Rich in the second one, but either way) Chuck Liddell and Rich did very good against Dan Henderson from what I remember.  I actually might watch that fight again since it's been a really long time since I have seen it.  

I got no qualms with Rich Franklin.

Silva was probably just saying those things to be a company man though.

nodogoshi

Back to top Go down

Post by nodogoshi on Sun Jan 24, 2016 10:32 am

stu3ufc wrote:
nodogoshi wrote:

I think what anderson was saying in that is he had a lot of respect for franklin and he considers him one of the best guys he's faced not a I won the UFC belt  > beating a 2 time pride fc champ

I have to disagree.

What I remember him saying was essentially "Dan Henderson, you're a great fighter and I respect you and all, but Rich Franklyn is the best fighter I've beat of all time! Of all time!"

nodogoshi

Back to top Go down

Post by stu3ufc on Tue Jan 26, 2016 8:52 am

i dont remember now. i do recall he respected rich a lot so....

stu3ufc

Back to top Go down

Post by cboone on Thu Jan 28, 2016 11:36 am

Randy is in his 50's, has made a lot of money and continues to make a lot of money (without putting his body through the punishment of a training camp and fight). He may "want" to fight Fedor, but has the common sense and financial freedom so that he doesn't NEED to fight Fedor.

Saying this stance is a "pro-UFC" stance just shows your ignorance as the UFC itself has disowned Couture. However, it is a "pro-Randy" stance.

cboone

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum