Kenny Florian Plagiarizes Fight Analysis from Boxing Analyst

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kenny Florian Plagiarizes Fight Analysis from Boxing Analyst

Post by Hamilcar on Sun Jan 24, 2016 1:56 am

Fox Sports Analyst Kenny Florian Accused of “Outrageous” Plagiarism
From Combat Sports Law.com
http://combatsportslaw.com/2016/01/15/fox-sports-analyst-kenny-florian-accused-of-outrageous-plagiarism/

Go to the link. Too many images from youtube and twitter for me to bother embedding here.
Cru
Put simply, K Flo wrote an analysis of Dominic Cruz and someone and someone or other for UFC: 324329432. In his in-depth analysis, he wrote statements matching a pro boxing analysts words exactly from a youtube video describing Willie Pep. K Flo is now suspended from Fox.

I find this hilarious because, 1. This is MMA journalism. and 2. Florian, a professional fighter, goes to youtube to learn how to fight: Including such things as “Everything in fighting begins and ends with the feet.” . Of course an MMA fighter needs to learn that from boxing!
Hamilcar

Back to top Go down

Re: Kenny Florian Plagiarizes Fight Analysis from Boxing Analyst

Post by Kinosis on Sun Jan 24, 2016 10:49 am

kenny florian (he isn't even worthy of capital letters) has always been a garbage human being.  I remember when he was bashing Josh Barnett because he didn't finish Gilbert Yvel quickly with a submission from mount.  This fromt he guy who can't even last 3 minutes with Diego Sanchez and drops a weight class every time he loses a fight. He started at middle weight and ended at what? 145lbs?

He was also bashing Fedor saying he was overrated, which I called him out for on twitter years ago and he said it's his opinion.  I said, no, it's dana white's opinion and you are a shill company man who couldn't win a title and you think bashing Fedor will help you get big fights.  Never heard from him again after that. I love how some homo who never won a title in any of the 37 weight classes he fought in bashes the GOAT of MMA and greatest HW of all time. kenny just wishes he could have 20% of the career Fedor has had.

Back to top Go down

Post by westcott123 on Sun Jan 24, 2016 6:38 pm

Since he never came back proves you were right and yeah ken wishes he had the career that fedor had .
westcott123

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocksoldier84 on Mon Jan 25, 2016 12:39 am

Kenny Florian's career is a problem in MMA. How many times has this guy tried to bleed himself dry to get to smaller and smaller divisions? He symbolizes that mentality of if you can't win a title in your division, drop down instead of improving as if dropping down magically outweighs his weaknesses.

Florian has always been a Dana White toadie.

While Florian has had success, he's one of the biggest chokers in MMA.
Rocksoldier84

Back to top Go down

Post by Longtime Fan on Tue Jan 26, 2016 2:55 am

Kenny the peruvian American weasel why did you do it?!?

"Even as he dished out massive punishment, Fedor seemed so calm and natural that it was scary. It reminded me of movies you see, how they portray serial killers doing terrible things and thinking nothing of it. Fighting was clearly Fedor’s calling." - Jeff Sherwood on Fedor.
Longtime Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by InfinityLens on Sun May 01, 2016 2:17 pm

Has he come back/did anyone hear any new news?
InfinityLens

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum