Former UFC Champ Benson Henderson Signs with Bellator MMA

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Former UFC Champ Benson Henderson Signs with Bellator MMA

Post by CDF47 on Thu Feb 04, 2016 7:40 pm

Rocksoldier84 wrote:
CDF47 wrote:
westcott123 wrote:
CDF47 wrote:Crazy they can criticize Benson.  He has been one of the top UFC fighters for years at 155.  
Oh yeah i mean his only looses were to pettis a former champ rda the current champ and cerrone who many felt he won .

Yeah, it is ridiculous how he is out of some of the rankings now on the major websites.  Hmmm, wonder why that happened.  I think I've seen this before.

Sheesh. You think they wait till he lost. I thought guys in his position get at least a one strike policy.

LOL, yeah, I guess not anymore.

Isaiah 53, Daniel 9:25-27, Acts 4:12
http://www.godandscience.org/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVkdQhNdzHU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzj8iXiVDT8
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings & Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by CDF47 on Thu Feb 04, 2016 7:42 pm

Rocksoldier84 wrote:
CODELMJVG wrote:
westcott123 wrote:
Rocksoldier84 wrote:
CDF47 wrote:

Yeah, it is ridiculous how he is out of some of the rankings now on the major websites.  Hmmm, wonder why that happened.  I think I've seen this before.

Sheesh. You think they wait till he lost. I thought guys in his position get at least a one strike policy.
They are trying everything in their power to undermine anyone who is not in the ufc regardless of who it is and that would include the leprachaun as well if he left they would do the same thing . 

They only give a shit when they make money of you look at how they treat aldo he gets clipped once and doesn't get a rematch . 

Ufc fans are the one direction justin biebiers of mma were as we

pink floyd acdc red hot chilli peppers of mma they talk shit but even they know deep down our product is way better .

This is some of the shit I hate about following mma. You would never see this shit fan base if its fifa leagues. You have to earn your place mandatory. Champions vs Champions happens all the time in the FIFA. Ufc is not the future of the sports evoulution.

I know many aren't long time fans but even so, they should know better. I became a fan in 2009 and I know you didn't have to be in Pancrase or RINGS in the 1990s to be one of the best. I know you didn't have to be in PRIDE in the early to mid 2000s to be one of the best and I know you don't have to be in the UFC to be one of the best.

Yeah, seems like common sense but the UFC hype machine and shills brain wash some new fans and casual fans.

Isaiah 53, Daniel 9:25-27, Acts 4:12
http://www.godandscience.org/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVkdQhNdzHU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzj8iXiVDT8
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings & Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Longtime Fan on Thu Feb 04, 2016 8:00 pm

The typical ufc fan is one of the most ignorant consumers in the mma market out there, not in terms of knowledge about mma but in terms of allowing themselves to be brainwashed into loving a brand that has helped set a weak standard of fighting, production and promotional values. They kept mma stagnant these past few years from an evolutionary pov when referring to how they monopolized their vanilla version of the sport while not allowing other orgs to prosper before eliminating them from competition and even conversation.

"Even as he dished out massive punishment, Fedor seemed so calm and natural that it was scary. It reminded me of movies you see, how they portray serial killers doing terrible things and thinking nothing of it. Fighting was clearly Fedor’s calling." - Jeff Sherwood on Fedor.
Longtime Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by westcott123 on Fri Feb 05, 2016 1:18 am

Longtime Fan wrote:The typical ufc fan is one of the most ignorant consumers in the mma market out there, not in terms of knowledge about mma but in terms of allowing themselves to be brainwashed into loving a brand that has helped set a weak standard of fighting, production and promotional values. They kept mma stagnant these past few years from an evolutionary pov when referring to how they monopolized their vanilla version of the sport while not allowing other orgs to prosper before eliminating them from competition and even conversation.
Band wagon fans is  what they really are look at the crap they talk about the likes of fedor wand cro cop frank and ken shamrock sakuraba royce randy couture guys who were pioners and legends of the sport you never see that in other sports .

Also funny how they say ufc was/is tougher than what pride ever was  yet they say pride one fc rizin rules are dangerous and will kill someone anyone see the irony .
westcott123

Back to top Go down

Post by CODELMJVG on Fri Feb 05, 2016 5:23 am

Always pick the rule that open the whole playbook why limit it like ufc. One fc has proven it can have most of the tools and still deliver dynamic mma with experience refs.
CODELMJVG

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkuri on Fri Feb 05, 2016 12:02 pm

Here comes SpikeForce
sparkuri

Back to top Go down

Post by fka on Fri Feb 05, 2016 7:10 pm

Nono....

BELLAFORCE!!!!!!

"Catch wrestling is the violent sport,don't get me wrong bjj guys are bad asses but its pro wrestling all the way."WARMASTER

BELLATOR #1
fka

http://mmaplayground.com,global-mma.com

Back to top Go down

Post by CODELMJVG on Tue Mar 15, 2016 7:56 am

CDF47 wrote:
Rocksoldier84 wrote:
CODELMJVG wrote:
westcott123 wrote:
Rocksoldier84 wrote:

They are trying everything in their power to undermine anyone who is not in the ufc regardless of who it is and that would include the leprachaun as well if he left they would do the same thing . 

They only give a shit when they make money of you look at how they treat aldo he gets clipped once and doesn't get a rematch . 

Ufc fans are the one direction justin biebiers of mma were as we

pink floyd acdc red hot chilli peppers of mma they talk shit but even they know deep down our product is way better .

This is some of the shit I hate about following mma. You would never see this shit fan base if its fifa leagues. You have to earn your place mandatory. Champions vs Champions happens all the time in the FIFA. Ufc is not the future of the sports evoulution.

I know many aren't long time fans but even so, they should know better. I became a fan in 2009 and I know you didn't have to be in Pancrase or RINGS in the 1990s to be one of the best. I know you didn't have to be in PRIDE in the early to mid 2000s to be one of the best and I know you don't have to be in the UFC to be one of the best.

Yeah, seems like common sense but the UFC hype machine and shills brain wash some new fans and casual fans.

exactly MMA is far to big to have one run the show imagine if it had champions league like they do in uefa I know i use comparison to soccer but MMA reminds me soccer in leagues. the sport can be better if they do joint collaboration fights.
CODELMJVG

Back to top Go down

Post by westcott123 on Tue Mar 15, 2016 4:25 pm

^  they won't do that cause than we will see who the best really is i mean zuffa has spent years brain washing stupid people into thinking they're fighters are the best and everyone else sucks . 

They got lucky because most of the fan they have were not around during the pride days when chuck was beaten by rampage ah but then again to them from chael know it all sonnen every fight was "fixed"
westcott123

Back to top Go down

Post by CODELMJVG on Fri Mar 18, 2016 8:04 pm

westcott123 wrote:^  they won't do that cause than we will see who the best really is i mean zuffa has spent years brain washing stupid people into thinking they're fighters are the best and everyone else sucks . 

They got lucky because most of the fan they have were not around during the pride days when chuck was beaten by rampage ah but then again to them from chael know it all sonnen every fight was "fixed"

They have folks that get payed to shill and manipulate public opinion of zuffa supremacy just tired of this bullshit. How can you promote such dishonesty of the growing combat sport where world all over promotion can have the chance to be prosperous. Have the best have a home and eventuality face each other in champion vs champion.
CODELMJVG

Back to top Go down

Post by CODELMJVG on Fri Mar 18, 2016 8:05 pm

CODELMJVG wrote:
westcott123 wrote:^  they won't do that cause than we will see who the best really is i mean zuffa has spent years brain washing stupid people into thinking they're fighters are the best and everyone else sucks . 

They have folks that get payed to shill and manipulate public opinion of zuffa supremacy just tired of this bullshit. How can you promote such dishonesty of the growing combat sport where world all over promotion can have the chance to be prosperous. Have the best have a home and eventuality face each other in champion vs champion.

This is the vision of rizin that I can be believe in to grow the sport to the next level.
CODELMJVG

Back to top Go down

Post by InfinityLens on Sat May 14, 2016 11:28 pm

Well the rating weren't so great but apparently that was due to competing with the NBA playoffs.

Don't worry I am still here lurking!
InfinityLens

Back to top Go down

Post by TeepToTheJunk on Sun May 15, 2016 4:59 pm

InfinityLens wrote:Well the rating weren't so great but apparently that was due to competing with the NBA playoffs.
True.  NBA, NFL, College football hit mma hard domestically. Same for UFC shows.

The +3DVR was 686k ave, but the Bendo/Koreshkov fight its self peaked at 1.1 mil. Huge 248k leap in the 9 minutes after the NBA Pistons/Cavs ended.

2016 +3DVR - Bellator
Bellator 148: 603k
Bellator 149: 2.2 million
Bellator 150: 809k
Bellator 151: 838k
Bellator 152: 619k
Bellator 153: 686k

http://themmareport.com/2016/04/ratings-report-bellator-153-peaked-at-1-1-million-viewers-in-3-dvr-ratings/

Back to top Go down

Post by InfinityLens on Tue Jun 07, 2016 11:10 am

^^^Lesson of the day: don't mess with the NBA lol.

Don't worry I am still here lurking!
InfinityLens

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum