Non-zuffa companies should make their own rankings.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Non-zuffa companies should make their own rankings.

Post by Kinosis on Thu Feb 04, 2016 10:04 am

I messaged Jerry Millen on twitter with the idea. Rizin/Bellator, etc should put together their own rankings, since most of the other ones are bought and paid for by zuffa. It's like when Fedor lost 1 fight in 10 years and they immediately replaced him with Lesnar who had maybe 3 or 4 fights total at the time. Now Benson Henderson is getting screwed over as well.

Kinosis

Back to top Go down

Re: Non-zuffa companies should make their own rankings.

Post by karlracki on Thu Feb 04, 2016 10:49 am

I sorta started this with Bellator for the reason, I wanted to see who is in each division, who won last without looking at million wikipedia pages. If anyone wants to help with the other divisions, please let me know.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Z7QpBamq3np4B-Adt5fDKFids4gBCi98QbL4O2bbYNA/edit?usp=sharing

I have completed the HW, LHW divisions. I only add anyone listed on the Bellator web site, I don't include anyone in dark matches.

karlracki

Back to top Go down

Post by Longtime Fan on Thu Feb 04, 2016 11:02 am

Nice job with the rankings bro

"Even as he dished out massive punishment, Fedor seemed so calm and natural that it was scary. It reminded me of movies you see, how they portray serial killers doing terrible things and thinking nothing of it. Fighting was clearly Fedor’s calling." - Jeff Sherwood on Fedor.

Longtime Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by God of Thunder on Thu Feb 04, 2016 4:55 pm

Rizin Fedoration should use the G-MMA rankings to determine their top contenders kinda like WAMMA back in the days.

God of Thunder
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kayneoTheRisingWarrior on Thu Feb 04, 2016 5:44 pm

I don't want see the promotion in the sport started use ranking. The promotion shouldn't  dictate and rules what goes in the sport.

"The sheep are still asleep in zuffiaa safe media world, so my mission is to wake them up

and expose them by telling them the truth . Afterward I unplug the brainwashing machine

of their head from zuffia."
- kayneoTheRisingWarrior

kayneoTheRisingWarrior

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum