Coker addresses Fedor to Bellator rumors

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Coker addresses Fedor to Bellator rumors

Post by Kingfedor on Mon Feb 15, 2016 5:32 pm

Back to top Go down

Re: Coker addresses Fedor to Bellator rumors

Post by CDF47 on Mon Feb 15, 2016 5:35 pm

Fedor vs. Sergei and Fedor vs. Minakov would be two great fights for Fedor.  It sounds like he reached a deal with RIZIN as well so he may be fighting for both orgs. For a fight in RIZIN, they should try to bring in Blagoi.

CDF47
G-MMA Rankings & Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by fka on Mon Feb 15, 2016 5:51 pm

Bellator is the best option for him....

He can still fight in russia on a rizin card like he wants but can also fight meaningful hws in Bellator.

Also he will open the avenues to more team fedor guys to come to bellator.With all bellator plans of out of country shows would be good to pickup some solid russians soon.

"Catch wrestling is the violent sport,don't get me wrong bjj guys are bad asses but its pro wrestling all the way."WARMASTER

BELLATOR #1
fka

http://mmaplayground.com,global-mma.com

Back to top Go down

Post by TeamJohnPerretti on Mon Feb 15, 2016 7:31 pm

Bellator is one of the worst options for Fedor.

Fedor in a cage = depressing.

Rizin us fine.
TeamJohnPerretti

Back to top Go down

Post by TeamJohnPerretti on Mon Feb 15, 2016 7:34 pm

*Rizin is fine.
TeamJohnPerretti

Back to top Go down

Post by fka on Mon Feb 15, 2016 8:31 pm

If hes only gonna fight guys like jaideep rizin is not the best option...

In bellator he could still fight in rizin and fight ranked legit hws in Bellator win win for everyone.

One things for sure ufc aint happening lol.

"Catch wrestling is the violent sport,don't get me wrong bjj guys are bad asses but its pro wrestling all the way."WARMASTER

BELLATOR #1
fka

Back to top Go down

Post by CDF47 on Mon Feb 15, 2016 8:44 pm

I think the idea of Fedor in both RIZIN and Bellator would be cool.

CDF47

Back to top Go down

Post by TeamJohnPerretti on Mon Feb 15, 2016 10:50 pm

Fedor is not a pitbull used in illegal dog fighting and he's not a criminal...so why should he be in a cage.

Fedor doesn't need to fight top fighters. His legacy is cemented no matter what. I'm excited to see him fighting in a ring again and happy.

I'll be sad if Bellator takes a living legend and locks him up in a giant dog cage.

TeamJohnPerretti

Back to top Go down

Post by fka on Tue Feb 16, 2016 2:26 am

Lmao dog cage.....have you seen dada 5000 and his ghetto hood ring....

Fedor himself said he wanted to fight top ranked hws...he won't do that in rizin unless bellator gives them fighters.

Ill be sad if he only fights absolute unranked garbage....

Id be ecstatic if fedor announced fighting wandy in rizin then sergei in bellator.

Fedor is not happy destroying unqualified amateurs....he'd be better stayed retired if only fighting bums in a ring in japan.

BELLATOR #1
fka

Back to top Go down

Post by Kinosis on Tue Feb 16, 2016 10:08 pm

I like him fighting in both. I'm hoping Bellator gets Dan Henderson after his ufc contract is up and Fedor has a rematch with him. I'd like Fedor to stay active and have 3-4 fights a year. I don't know if Rizin can keep him that busy right now.

Back to top Go down

Post by CDF47 on Tue Feb 16, 2016 11:02 pm

^I hope Henderson can and will go to Bellator or RIZIN to rematch Fedor as well. Would like to see Big Foot rematch as well after his UFC contract is up.

CDF47

Back to top Go down

Post by Kinosis on Wed Feb 17, 2016 1:06 pm

CDF47 wrote:^I hope Henderson can and will go to Bellator or RIZIN to rematch Fedor as well.  Would like to see Big Foot rematch as well after his UFC contract is up.

I agree. I know the Werdum rematch will most likely never happen now that Werdum signed an 8 fight contract and with how little he fights it will take a decade to fight that one out lol. But Henderson, Bigfoot and Blagoi Ivanov are all very possible fights. Avenging (or at least a chance to avenge) those 3 defeats would be great. Plus it would show Fedor was just fighting poorly for a time (I think because he went through a divorce from his first wife during that time). Though I am sure people will just say Henderson and Bigfoot are just washed up now but whatever, Fedor haters always have some excuse lined up no matter what. They are also off of PEDs now, though they may try it again in Rizin if not tested.

Back to top Go down

Post by westcott123 on Wed Feb 17, 2016 4:11 pm

True and even if fedor won those fights they would of just said ah werdums a ufc reject bigfoot sucks and hendo is old .
westcott123

Back to top Go down

Post by CDF47 on Wed Feb 17, 2016 8:22 pm

Kinosis wrote:
CDF47 wrote:^I hope Henderson can and will go to Bellator or RIZIN to rematch Fedor as well.  Would like to see Big Foot rematch as well after his UFC contract is up.

I agree.  I know the Werdum rematch will most likely never happen now that Werdum signed an 8 fight contract and with how little he fights it will take a decade to fight that one out lol.  But Henderson, Bigfoot and  Blagoi Ivanov are all very possible fights.  Avenging (or at least a chance to avenge) those 3 defeats would be great.  Plus it would show Fedor was just fighting poorly for a time (I think because he went through a divorce from his first wife during that time).  Though I am sure people will just say Henderson and Bigfoot are just washed up now but whatever, Fedor haters always have some excuse lined up no matter what.  They are also off of PEDs now, though they may try it again in Rizin if not tested.

That's true, those people will bash Fedor no what happens. He could run through all three of them and they would still make up something.

CDF47

Back to top Go down

Post by CDF47 on Wed Feb 17, 2016 8:23 pm

westcott123 wrote:True and even if fedor won those fights they would of just said ah werdums a ufc reject bigfoot sucks and hendo is old .

LOL...Exactly

CDF47

Back to top Go down

Post by InfinityLens on Thu May 05, 2016 7:06 am

fka wrote:If hes only gonna fight guys like jaideep rizin is not the best option...

In bellator he could still fight in rizin and fight ranked legit hws in Bellator win win for everyone.

One things for sure ufc aint happening lol.

Thankfully he now has a decent opponent in Moldonado.
InfinityLens

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum