War Diaz Bros

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: War Diaz Bros

Post by Offense_Wins_Fights on Tue Mar 08, 2016 7:55 am

Randy Couture - "Who's the Lion, little fcuken bitch" highfive's Royce Gracie

Last edited by Offense_Wins_Fights on Tue Mar 08, 2016 11:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Offense_Wins_Fights

Back to top Go down

Post by warrior23 on Tue Mar 08, 2016 2:17 pm

Ηi guys i just created my account to this great forum so its my pleasure to be in your community..what i have to say for this subject is i loved how nate handled mcgregor and i dont like people claim that mcgregor gassed out and these..he maybe gassed out but they excuse that to adding weight saying that he came so heavier than before meaning that if he was fighting at 155 he would beat nate..What about Nate caming in 11 days notice?out of shape?my opinion is mcgregor isnt used at fighting past 2 rounds because he used to knock out his opponents early so thats a general problem of him regardless of weight..i knew that nate would win and i knew that mcgregor is a lil bit overhyped by the ufc and by himself..you just cant be the g.o.a.t without having fought the toughest competition and defending your belt for years..he beat only one great fighter and this fighter was very emotional..i would love to see a rematch..i think aldo takes it in the rematch..but what we saw in ufc196 is really what a fan with logic thought lots of times..conor has fought many small opponents compared to him before because this isnt his weight class..first time fighting a bigger opponent and we saw what happened..i dont say mcgregor hasnt the tools to be one of the best of his era(not talking about g.o.a.t because he will never be, nor about one of the best of all times because there are some legends in this list)but one of the best of his era..he has dem tools but he needs to work on them..for example in the ground he needs work..

Back to top Go down

Post by God of Thunder on Tue Mar 08, 2016 3:15 pm

warrior23 wrote:Ηi guys i just created my account to this great forum so its my pleasure to be in your community..what i have to say for this subject is i loved how nate handled mcgregor and i dont like people claim that mcgregor gassed out and these..he maybe gassed out but they excuse that to adding weight saying that he came so heavier than before meaning that if he was fighting at 155 he would beat nate..What about Nate caming in 11 days notice?out of shape?my opinion is mcgregor isnt used at fighting past 2 rounds because he used to knock out his opponents early so thats a general problem of him regardless of weight..i knew that nate would win and i knew that mcgregor is a lil bit overhyped by the ufc and by himself..you just cant be the g.o.a.t without having fought the toughest competition and defending your belt for years..he beat only one great fighter and this fighter was very emotional..i would love to see a rematch..i think aldo takes it in the rematch..but what we saw in ufc196 is really what a fan with logic thought lots of times..conor has fought many small opponents compared to him before because this isnt his weight class..first time fighting a bigger opponent and we saw what happened..i dont say mcgregor hasnt the tools to be one of the best of his era(not talking about g.o.a.t because he will never be, nor about one of the best of all times because there are some legends in this list)but one of the best of his era..he has dem tools but he needs to work on them..for example in the ground he needs work..
Welcome to Global-mma cheers
God of Thunder
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CDF47 on Tue Mar 08, 2016 6:19 pm

Offense_Wins_Fights wrote:
CDF47 wrote:If Edgar is Conor's next opponent, as rumored, I think there will be a new FW champ.  I wouldn't be surprised to see Edgar get the fight to the ground and smash on McGregor.  Mendez schooled a fresh McGregor on the ground in round 1 and he had no defense at all against Diaz.  I know he was hurt and tired but it was only round 2 and he had absolutely no defense for a Diaz knee on belly, to mount, to back mount, to RNC sub.

Frankie > Conor > Aldo > Frankie

Yeah, crazy how MMA Math adds up that way sometimes. Styles are huge in this sport.

CDF47
G-MMA Rankings & Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by CDF47 on Tue Mar 08, 2016 6:22 pm

warrior23 wrote:Ηi guys i just created my account to this great forum so its my pleasure to be in your community..what i have to say for this subject is i loved how nate handled mcgregor and i dont like people claim that mcgregor gassed out and these..he maybe gassed out but they excuse that to adding weight saying that he came so heavier than before meaning that if he was fighting at 155 he would beat nate..What about Nate caming in 11 days notice?out of shape?my opinion is mcgregor isnt used at fighting past 2 rounds because he used to knock out his opponents early so thats a general problem of him regardless of weight..i knew that nate would win and i knew that mcgregor is a lil bit overhyped by the ufc and by himself..you just cant be the g.o.a.t without having fought the toughest competition and defending your belt for years..he beat only one great fighter and this fighter was very emotional..i would love to see a rematch..i think aldo takes it in the rematch..but what we saw in ufc196 is really what a fan with logic thought lots of times..conor has fought many small opponents compared to him before because this isnt his weight class..first time fighting a bigger opponent and we saw what happened..i dont say mcgregor hasnt the tools to be one of the best of his era(not talking about g.o.a.t because he will never be, nor about one of the best of all times because there are some legends in this list)but one of the best of his era..he has dem tools but he needs to work on them..for example in the ground he needs work..

Welcome to G-MMA. Great points on McGregor. He is very talented but he definitely needs to work on the grappling as you said. I agree, there was no excuse in that last fight. Diaz was just better, McGregor got hurt, then tired, but then he was just schooled so easily on the ground; worse than Mendez schooled him.

CDF47
G-MMA Rankings & Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Offense_Wins_Fights on Tue Mar 08, 2016 11:42 pm

Wilting from punches...
Is not "gassing out".

Conor wilted.  Then jumped in the Lion's mouth.
Offense_Wins_Fights

Back to top Go down

Post by InfinityLens on Wed May 11, 2016 9:43 am

Wow, and now Mcgregor threatening to retire.
InfinityLens

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum