Frank Mir: Bigfoot Silva settled argument on how well Fedor Emelianenko would have fared in UFC

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Frank Mir: Bigfoot Silva settled argument on how well Fedor Emelianenko would have fared in UFC

Post by TeepToTheJunk on Sun May 22, 2016 11:52 pm

Kinosis wrote:^Yup.  I think you are exactly right.  Mir is facing a 2 year suspension right now and will retire in disgrace if his b-sample comes back positive.  I'd like to see him to go Rizin and get KO'd by Fedor in 1 minute instead.
Aaaaaand, yep B sample positive.  USADA Mir looks all fat and far removed from the obviously steroid ridden Monster that fought Brick Lesnar.  

The GREAT Fedor Emelianenko brutally beat probably 2 years off the life of PRIME Big Nog (19-1-1) who'd only lost to Hendo in his 8th fight. Big Nog then won five more, and after a no contest lost even worse to the GOAT.  The singular Fedor beat the shit out of everyone for TEN YEARS in the least forgiving MMA ruleset. Mir got 37 fights deep Big Nog, in a pussified ruleset. Mir would have been a can in Pride with all the prime killers they had.

Mir is elite in a global sense,, but Fedor is the greatest unarmed hand to hand combat expert in sports history.  

NO ONE else has been P4P consensus #1 for 7 years in a row

No one else has been SIMULTANEOUSLY the most lethal striker AND submission artist in the entire sport, let alone for years and years in the least restrictive ruleset.

Fedor has 40 fights, lost to one fighter fairly, Werdum, who won everything else for years except 2 rounds vs MegaReem.    SteroidsBigfoot and SteroidsHendo juiced while FE passed tests....BULLSHIT.  Give Conor a bunch of meth, he might beat Nate Ninja Diaz, doesn't mean he's better.

P.S. I love you guys, love this thread.  I've literally been in the trenches, arguing with shills since the Strikeforce buyout.  I should have been here as well, for piece of mind.

Back to top Go down

Re: Frank Mir: Bigfoot Silva settled argument on how well Fedor Emelianenko would have fared in UFC

Post by InfinityLens on Tue Jun 14, 2016 1:23 pm

Well we can always use more fans at SWW. Also there is another site FKA posts at (forgot name) and also Cameldog Contenders (though it seems like a barren wasteland over there).

Don't worry I am still here lurking!
InfinityLens

Back to top Go down

Post by westcott123 on Tue Jun 14, 2016 8:15 pm

True teeptothejunk but isn't amazing how guys like frank mir and fael sonnen never said anything while pride was still around . We all know why they would of got smashed into the ground .
westcott123

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocksoldier84 on Tue Jun 14, 2016 8:54 pm

westcott123 wrote:True teeptothejunk but isn't amazing how guys like frank mir and fael sonnen never said anything while pride was still around . We all know why they would of got smashed into the ground .

It's also hilarious how people always bring up that PRIDE didn't drug test while accusing the fighters of doping and yet, how many UFC Champions and title contenders have been caught or were legally doing TRT?
Rocksoldier84

Back to top Go down

Post by westcott123 on Wed Jun 15, 2016 10:15 pm

oh they're a lot of them I mean pride had a ped problems but the ufc was not any better I mean gsp and others have said 80% of fighters are on something .
westcott123

Back to top Go down

Post by CDF47 on Thu Jun 16, 2016 11:03 pm

^That's alot. I remember when I use to think 50 percent seemed like an astronomical number for fighters on PEDs but now it is looking like it at least was much higher than that.

Isaiah 53, Daniel 9:25-27, Acts 4:12
http://www.godandscience.org/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVkdQhNdzHU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzj8iXiVDT8
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings & Moderator

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum