Fedor Emelianeko next fight is in FIGHT NIGHTS!!!

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Fedor Emelianeko next fight is in FIGHT NIGHTS!!!

Post by warrior23 on Fri Jun 17, 2016 7:39 am

fka wrote:The ufc is full of roided freaks......in fact their favorite roider of all Cock Chestner gets a special exemption....

Lashley is a black sort of lesnar matchup ppl want to see it because its closest thing to a lesnar fight.

Bellator has some solid hws question is why wouldn't you want to see that fight?

Unfortunately fedor seems to be saying hes close to ufc deal.....tho honestly i think its just headlines to get promotion for his upcoming fight which conveniently airs on ufc fight pass.

This story attracts ufc fans to watch fedor.......until i see him in the cage i won't believe any story's......literally been told MANY times in the past.

Brock didnt get an exemption from testing, he just wasnt tested since 4 months prior to the fight as normally because they decided to have him late. He still gets tested now. I dont like him he comes from fake wrestling but he draws a lot. Lashley hasnt the fame of Brock and never wasnt a ufc hw champion so no its not the same with Brock. Not nearly. Brock is the biggest ppv in the ufc. Lashley is a mediocre(in terms of fanbase ppvs etc) on bellator. Its not the same. Also the ufc is the organization with the fewer roided athletes(in comparison to the rest who have shitty testing). Especially now with USADA the most of them either get caught or decline dramatically appearance wise or performance wise. Bellator has a bunch of old legends and nothing more. Its a clown company. 90% of the fans dont event think of a fighter like Ashley, let alone to want a fight with him and Fedor. There are so many fights that fans want to watch, i never heard about Lashley. Lashley never came to the ufc because he knows he would instantly get caught. Ufc atleast catches most of the ped users and you cant deny that.

Back to top Go down

Post by stu3ufc on Fri Jun 17, 2016 8:05 am

Of course they had him "late"

zuffa had this in the works for many months no wonder they were pissed helwani leaked it. He avoided any testing by the late announcement. Zuffa knew and Lesnar knew....It's a total fucking cover up and typical of Zuffa to play favorites. Cash Cows dont play by the rules.

Lashley never came to the ufc because he knows he would instantly get caught wrote:

LMAO like UFC would have lashley??? he's a can crushing bum with a padded record.

stu3ufc

Back to top Go down

Post by warrior23 on Fri Jun 17, 2016 11:54 am

stu3ufc wrote:Of course they had him "late"

zuffa had this in the works for many months no wonder they were pissed helwani leaked it. He avoided any testing by the late announcement. Zuffa knew and Lesnar knew....It's a total fucking cover up and typical of Zuffa to play favorites. Cash Cows dont play by the rules.

LMAO like UFC would have lashley??? he's a can crushing bum with a padded record.

This time i agree with you..its most probably a cover up and believe me i dislike Brock and his fully juiced physique which is unfair. And i hope Mark rips his head. Also yes thats true, Lashley is a bum fighting low competition and full of juice so he would never be in the ufc.

Back to top Go down

Post by InfinityLens on Thu Jun 23, 2016 12:43 pm

There are 8 or 9 guys outside the UFC ranked ahead of him, no reason for him to go UFC as of yet. He should however help other promotions poach some of the top 10 HW (all of which are in the UFC) so if he gets to the top he will still have more guys to fight.

Don't worry I am still here lurking!
InfinityLens

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum