Back to top Go down

Re: Awesome Fedor vs Maldonado commercial

Post by Rizin=PRIDEFC on Wed Jun 01, 2016 7:38 am

nice

Rizin=PRIDEFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Kinosis on Wed Jun 01, 2016 8:44 am

It's epic. Fight Nights Global looks like they are doing cool things.

Kinosis

Back to top Go down

Post by stu3ufc on Wed Jun 01, 2016 2:18 pm

Kinosis wrote:It's epic.  Fight Nights Global looks like they are doing cool things.

people are shitting on this fight and TBH i am more excited for this than any UFC HW fight

stu3ufc

Back to top Go down

Post by fka on Wed Jun 01, 2016 2:53 pm

Fight nights is a fucking joke bro...

They openly dont test fighters fuck these unprofessional idiots setting the sport back by allowing roids and god knows what else.

Im always happy for a fedor fight....

But cmon these guys are fucking jokes.....they don't give a fuck about fighter safety...i dont support this at all.

"Catch wrestling is the violent sport,don't get me wrong bjj guys are bad asses but its pro wrestling all the way."WARMASTER

BELLATOR #1

fka

http://mmaplayground.com,global-mma.com

Back to top Go down

Post by CDF47 on Wed Jun 01, 2016 3:26 pm

That commercial is excellent

CDF47
G-MMA Rankings & Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Rizin=PRIDEFC on Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:43 pm

fka wrote:They openly dont test fighters fuck these unprofessional idiots setting the sport back by allowing roids and god knows what else.

Don't go there!

I guarantee you that all athletes are on roids.

When you take roids your testosterone leves go way up.
Steroid tests work on principle of testing testosterone vs epitestosterone ratio but you can take roids and epitestosterone and your ratio will be OK.

Most fighters fall on steroids like STANOZOLOL (Phil Baroni, Chris Leben, Kirill Sidelnikov, Tim Sylvia, Cristiane Justino...) which has detection rate of 2 months while some steroids like Testosterone Suspension are out of system in day to three. Then you add things like Human Growth Hormone(HGH) which are practically impossible to detect (CroCop admitted he took HGH and his test came clean), than you add a prescribed medicaments that would normally be cheating but because you have doctor prescription it is ok, so you can take TRT.

Guys like Lesnar and Carwin never failed drug test while Overeem got caught but is now "clean" and he is still very skinny.

More I know about PEDs and cheating in sports more I think that there should be no drug testing (beacuse all cheat).

So do not judge Fight Nights for saying that they do not test when they could "test" with "normal" hormone rates that are 10 times higher than normal.

Last edited by Rizin=PRIDEFC on Thu Jun 02, 2016 7:06 am; edited 1 time in total

Rizin=PRIDEFC

Back to top Go down

Post by fka on Thu Jun 02, 2016 12:29 am

I dont care if you think the majority of fighters are on peds....i agree a fair amount are but since testing efforts have gone up and are now even random out of training tests a record amount of suspensions have been handed out to a record number of dirty tests.

Fighter safety is #1 if they aren't even trying then they are a joke IMO and set the sport back allowing guys to literally kill themselves with illegal shit....mma is hard enough on your body shit like this belongs back in the 90s.

"Catch wrestling is the violent sport,don't get me wrong bjj guys are bad asses but its pro wrestling all the way."WARMASTER

BELLATOR #1

fka

Back to top Go down

Post by Rizin=PRIDEFC on Thu Jun 02, 2016 7:02 am

I am against roids and would like if all fighters where clean but I am 100% sure that Overeem is still juicing and if they can't catch guy like him than what's the point?

Last edited by Rizin=PRIDEFC on Thu Jun 02, 2016 10:59 am; edited 1 time in total

Rizin=PRIDEFC

Back to top Go down

Post by God of Thunder on Thu Jun 02, 2016 7:41 am

Badass russians cheers

God of Thunder
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by fka on Thu Jun 02, 2016 2:23 pm

I dont think overeem is on juice hes lost a good 20+lbs and has just found a camp that taught him to fight more distance based fights and with less muscle hes got more stamina.

Fight will be fun.....but it opens up the door to fedor being on PEDS even if he destroys Maldonado.....and it wouldn't be trolling cuz its very much possible.

Fight nights is garbage until they protect their fighters and the sport......this is kimbo and dada backyard brawls lmfao.

BELLATOR #1

fka

Back to top Go down

Post by CDF47 on Thu Jun 02, 2016 5:23 pm

^Reem is way smaller than he was in K-1/DREAM. Definitely seems like he is not taking PEDs now.

CDF47

Back to top Go down

Post by Kinosis on Thu Jun 02, 2016 8:55 pm

^Yup, not only is Overeem smaller, but he is less ripped as well. He looks more natural now. Don't get me wrong, he is still a huge guy and would be a monster in person but before he looked like a comic book character he was so buff.

Kinosis

Back to top Go down

Post by fka on Fri Jun 03, 2016 1:18 am

Yeah ...so back to fight nights....

Very unprofessional and a shame ....hope fight is good atleast but this dampers some of the luster.

BELLATOR #1

fka

Back to top Go down

Post by Rizin=PRIDEFC on Fri Jun 03, 2016 12:48 pm

I think Overeem wants better cardio so he lost some pounds.
I do not believe that recorded cheaters like Barnett and Belfort are now clean and they pass tests.

Rizin=PRIDEFC

Back to top Go down

Post by fka on Fri Jun 03, 2016 2:04 pm

Well barnett is chubby and has never tested positive since his dirty tests.He isnt muscle bound or in great cardio shape....barnett is NOT on roids or anything else he is one of few who are tested extra due to previous history.

Vitor did game the system by using trt outside usa but he too is looking smaller and is off the juice.

Just like the overeem example your ideals are dated and based on old news.

Facts are maldonado admitted using peds and said he would for fedors fight.....and fight nights openly and almost proudly admit to not testing fighters......total garbage.

I know you guys dont watch much ufc but anyone with eyes can see the difference these guys arent on roids anymore.

BELLATOR #1

fka

Back to top Go down

Post by CDF47 on Sat Jun 04, 2016 3:01 pm

Kinosis wrote:^Yup, not only is Overeem smaller, but he is less ripped as well.  He looks more natural now.  Don't get me wrong, he is still a huge guy and would be a monster in person but before he looked like a comic book character he was so buff.

Exactly.  In some of those old K-1/DREAM photos he literally looks like the Michelin Man. His ears had muscles.

CDF47

Back to top Go down

Post by Rizin=PRIDEFC on Sat Jun 04, 2016 4:35 pm

Belfort looked smaller but Barnett looks same(lil chubby) and many other look more or less same like...

UFC 182 -tested positive

UFC Fight Night Hunt vs. Mir -clean

UFC 139 -clean

UFC 153 -tested positive

Rizin=PRIDEFC

Back to top Go down

Post by CDF47 on Sat Jun 04, 2016 6:48 pm

Lombard looks a lot bigger when he test positive compared to other photo

CDF47

Back to top Go down

Post by fka on Sat Jun 04, 2016 7:23 pm

Yeah for sure in the US you get popped eventually.....even Anderson silva lol.

But barnett and overeem are not.Barnett especially since to even be in ufc he had to agree to extensive testing in and out of competition even before it became standard policy.

Its complete lies to say he is now.

Plenty of guys have been popped but until it happens u cant crucify a guy especially when they certainly haven't looked like world besters lol.

BELLATOR #1

fka

Back to top Go down

Post by CDF47 on Sat Jun 04, 2016 7:57 pm

fka wrote:Yeah for sure in the US you get popped eventually.....even Anderson silva lol.

But barnett and overeem are not.Barnett especially since to even be in ufc he had to agree to extensive testing in and out of competition even before it became standard policy.

Its complete lies to say he is now.

Plenty of guys have been popped but until it happens u cant crucify a guy especially when they certainly haven't looked like world besters lol.

Yeah, Barnett is probably off now too and it looks obvious that Overeem is now too as well.

CDF47

Back to top Go down

Post by stu3ufc on Sat Jun 04, 2016 11:55 pm

fka wrote:Fight nights is a fucking joke bro...

They openly dont test fighters fuck these unprofessional idiots setting the sport back by allowing roids and god knows what else.

Im always happy for a fedor fight....

But cmon these guys are fucking jokes.....they don't give a fuck about fighter safety...i dont support this at all.

meanwhile bellator ignore fighters who fail medicals and allow them to fight and a whole list of shady shit

LOL

stu3ufc

Back to top Go down

Post by fka on Sun Jun 05, 2016 4:58 pm

STILL hasnt been proven...

And most the shady shit came under bjorns tenure...nice try....not!.

Fightnights is a bs joke....on ufc fight pass plus they are complete unprofessional idiots.

BELLATOR #1

fka

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum