Bellator MMA-vet Shahbulat "Assasin" Shamhalaev was reportedly shot 5 times yesterday in Dagestan

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bellator MMA-vet Shahbulat "Assasin" Shamhalaev was reportedly shot 5 times yesterday in Dagestan

Post by Kingfedor on Wed Jun 01, 2016 4:40 pm

Bellator MMA-vet Shahbulat "Assasin" Shamhalaev was reportedly shot 5 times yesterday in Dagestan, once in the head, and is in emergency care now.

He apparently had an "altercation" the day before, and went to apologize because of it, but was shot for his efforts.
Best wishes to Shamhalaev, as well as his friends and family.

Kingfedor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Re: Bellator MMA-vet Shahbulat "Assasin" Shamhalaev was reportedly shot 5 times yesterday in Dagestan

Post by CDF47 on Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:28 pm

Crazy story. Dagestan is a rough place.

CDF47
G-MMA Rankings & Moderator

Back to top Go down

Re: Bellator MMA-vet Shahbulat "Assasin" Shamhalaev was reportedly shot 5 times yesterday in Dagestan

Post by stu3ufc on Thu Jun 02, 2016 10:27 pm

this is cokers fault

no way would he have been shot 5 times under Bjorns watch!

stu3ufc

Back to top Go down

Post by fka on Fri Jun 03, 2016 1:21 am

Really......?

Only you could be such a jackass to poke fun at a guy getting shot five times....

Hope hes ok...

"Catch wrestling is the violent sport,don't get me wrong bjj guys are bad asses but its pro wrestling all the way."WARMASTER

BELLATOR #1

fka

http://mmaplayground.com,global-mma.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingfedor on Wed Jun 15, 2016 7:39 pm

Shahbulat Shamhalaev is recovering well, and will reportedly have no long-lasting injuries... despite being shot 6 times, 1 in the head.

Kingfedor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CDF47 on Wed Jun 15, 2016 7:51 pm

^Great to hear. Incredible he is going to make it through all that.

CDF47
G-MMA Rankings & Moderator

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum