Kimbo has DIED of a heart attack (SERIOUS)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kimbo has DIED of a heart attack (SERIOUS)

Post by stu3ufc on Mon Jun 06, 2016 11:05 pm

HOLY FUCK he had heart problems Sad he dead!

http://www.bjpenn.com/mma-news/kimbo-slice/kimbo-slice-tragically-passes-away-age-42/?utm_source=sumome&utm_medium=

scott coker wtf you nearly killed dada and now kimbo had died.... how can anyone defend bellator allowing unfit guys to fight...especially when they're ignoring medicals being faked! disgusting

stu3ufc

Back to top Go down

Re: Kimbo has DIED of a heart attack (SERIOUS)

Post by fka on Tue Jun 07, 2016 12:49 am

Ok you are completely out if line ...

First off and foremost thank you kimbo for putting it all on the line and giving us fans some truly breathtaking moments.

Ok now to shut your dumbass down yet again...

Dada was cleared to fight and was checked on by medical staff throughout his fight camp....it was his own camps ignorance that caused his near death.His claims of poisoned water are absolutely completely false and made up.

Kimbo dieng isnt related to coker he didnt die by head trauma...BTW don't you remember chris leben didn't rerurn to mma because bellator medical staff found a heart condition?

Pfft stu u jackass....

Faked medicals??of course you'd jump on the conspiracy wagon of some bjorn hired ex employee lmfao...

Guy hasnt brought forth anything but a story and nothing about the case moving forward or anything about the case has been brought up.The guy wants a payoff hes just looking fir money if he had anything itd be spread around just like every detail of the allegations against bj penn were.

Oh and you suddenly care about fighter safety and peds???where the fuck are u in the fight nights thread?

They openly don't drug test guys coukd be so roided up their hearts could pop in the ring lol but its not an oppurtunity to bash bellator so your nowhere to be found right...? Smile

RIP KIMBO.....ONE OF THE BIGGESR DRAWS IN MMA HISTORY!!!

"Catch wrestling is the violent sport,don't get me wrong bjj guys are bad asses but its pro wrestling all the way."WARMASTER

BELLATOR #1

fka

http://mmaplayground.com,global-mma.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Heretic on Tue Jun 07, 2016 2:13 am

damn... crazy shit for kimbo to go out like that

Heretic

Back to top Go down

Post by TeamJohnPerretti on Tue Jun 07, 2016 2:20 am

RIP Kimbo

TeamJohnPerretti

Back to top Go down

Post by fka on Tue Jun 07, 2016 2:20 am

Seriously man ....

"Catch wrestling is the violent sport,don't get me wrong bjj guys are bad asses but its pro wrestling all the way."WARMASTER

BELLATOR #1

fka

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamite on Tue Jun 07, 2016 7:00 am

MMA is all about bread and circuses. Kimbo was the epitome of that. His career was a circus & he was all about collecting that bread. RIP
He lived the American Dream a true rags to riches story. He came from nothing that is why people drew to him.

Dynamite

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocksoldier84 on Tue Jun 07, 2016 9:03 am

Fuck you Stu. The guy died and you still have to bitch about Bellator. You don't have to like Bellator but you're accusing them of killing the guy which is very serious accusations. Nice to see your Bellator MMA hatred knows no bounds. I don't know what happened and I'm shocked but Kimbo last fought 4 months ago and only fought twice in the last year with previous fight being a year ago. I doubt Bellator had anything to do with it because he would've died back in February, not four months later. Also, Bellator gains nothing in the long run if they get a PR disaster. Third of all, if Kimbo wasn't in proper shape then that's not the company's fault. God rest Kimbo's soul but he was a 42 year old man and can make decisions for himself. Sadly, given his recent drug test failure and saying older fighters should be able to take vitamins, it wouldn't be surprising if it has something to do with steroids or supplements.

Rocksoldier84

Back to top Go down

Post by Rizin=PRIDEFC on Tue Jun 07, 2016 10:35 am

R.I.P.

Rizin=PRIDEFC

Back to top Go down

Post by TeamJohnPerretti on Tue Jun 07, 2016 10:54 am

Kimbo was wildly popular and got that way through the internet and word of mouth between fight fans.

Zuffa hype machine had nothing to do with his status.

His fight against Thompson on CBS was the first mma show on network tv and did great ratings.

Unfortunately he followed that up with the quick loss to Seth Petruzelli.

RIP Kimbo

TeamJohnPerretti

Back to top Go down

Post by stu3ufc on Tue Jun 07, 2016 11:35 am

fka wrote:Ok you are completely out if line ...

First off and foremost thank you kimbo for putting it all on the line and giving us fans some truly breathtaking moments.

Ok now to shut your dumbass down yet again...

Dada was cleared to fight and was checked on by medical staff throughout his fight camp....it was his own camps ignorance that caused his near death.His claims of poisoned water are absolutely completely false and made up.

Kimbo dieng isnt related to coker he didnt die by head trauma...BTW don't you remember chris leben didn't rerurn to mma because bellator medical staff found a heart condition?

Pfft stu u jackass....

Faked medicals??of course you'd jump on the conspiracy wagon of some bjorn hired ex employee lmfao...

Guy hasnt brought forth anything but a story and nothing about the case moving forward or anything about the case has been brought up.The guy wants a payoff hes just looking fir money if he had anything itd be spread around just like every detail of the allegations against bj penn were.

Oh and you suddenly care about fighter safety and peds???where the fuck are u in the fight nights thread?

They openly don't drug test guys coukd be so roided up their hearts could pop in the ring lol but its not an oppurtunity to bash bellator so your nowhere to be found right...? Smile

RIP KIMBO.....ONE OF THE BIGGESR DRAWS IN MMA HISTORY!!!

Lets look at the facts FKA

Deaths under Coker: 3*
Deaths under Bjorn: 0

The numbers dont lie

(*we count DADA twice)

cat

stu3ufc

Back to top Go down

Post by stu3ufc on Tue Jun 07, 2016 11:38 am

Rocksoldier84 wrote:Fuck you Stu. The guy died and you still have to bitch about Bellator. You don't have to like Bellator but you're accusing them of killing the guy which is very serious accusations. Nice to see your Bellator MMA hatred knows no bounds. I don't know what happened and I'm shocked but Kimbo last fought 4 months ago and only fought twice in the last year with previous fight being a year ago. I doubt Bellator had anything to do with it because he would've died back in February, not four months later. Also, Bellator gains nothing in the long run if they get a PR disaster. Third of all, if Kimbo wasn't in proper shape then that's not the company's fault. God rest Kimbo's soul but he was a 42 year old man and can make decisions for himself. Sadly, given his recent drug test failure and saying older fighters should be able to take vitamins, it wouldn't be surprising if it has something to do with steroids or supplements.

chill out guys God!!!!

It was a little troll job towards FKA..... I am really sad about Kimbo Sad

Was Kimbo fit to train? to compete? then you hear stories of bellator ignoring medicals! THIS IS PROVEN ON RECORD so I'm not lying here! They nearly had Dada fucking die too....They need to sort this shit out when hiring these guys in their 40's and 50's for these legends matches....This is serious shit!

fuck me? fuck you for supporting this freak show and now it's blown back on you when an innocent warrior dies

stu3ufc

Back to top Go down

Post by fka on Tue Jun 07, 2016 4:54 pm

Where is it proven they lied about medicals???? Link please...?

Oh wait thats right your completely making shit up just like the bellator ex employee who hasnt shown a single shred of proof...

But this is stu....no morals,no brain lol

Only u would take a story as absolute fact LMFAO.

BELLATOR #1

fka

Back to top Go down

Post by stu3ufc on Tue Jun 07, 2016 4:56 pm

dont worry fka will come out in court

stu3ufc

Back to top Go down

Post by CDF47 on Tue Jun 07, 2016 7:10 pm

Very sad to hear that.

RIP Kimbo

CDF47
G-MMA Rankings & Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by nodogoshi on Wed Jun 08, 2016 2:04 pm

stu3ufc wrote:HOLY FUCK he had heart problems Sad he dead!

http://www.bjpenn.com/mma-news/kimbo-slice/kimbo-slice-tragically-passes-away-age-42/?utm_source=sumome&utm_medium=

scott coker wtf you nearly killed dada and now kimbo had died.... how can anyone defend bellator allowing unfit guys to fight...especially when they're ignoring medicals being faked! disgusting

I can't believe Kimbo was booked to fight next month, after testing positive for steroids in his last fight in which Dada was hospitalized, and now he's dead from the drug abuse. Unreal. Kimbo is the perfect goddamn poster child for the prowrestling-ization of MMA, and now so more than ever, unfortunately.

nodogoshi

Back to top Go down

Post by fka on Wed Jun 08, 2016 2:30 pm

Actually from what i just read it wasnt drugs that killed kimbo he had no illicit drug use in his past.He did test poditive but reached a deal with the commission thats why he was booked so soon after.

KIMBO was diagnosed with congestive heart failure and a liver mass 3 days before he died.He was in the process of being moved to a hospital and was to be put on an organ donors list for a heart transplant.....then he died.

Very sad indeed.

BELLATOR #1

fka

Back to top Go down

Post by nodogoshi on Wed Jun 08, 2016 4:07 pm

fka wrote:Actually from what i just read it wasnt drugs that killed kimbo he had no illicit drug use in his past.He did test poditive but reached a deal with the commission thats why he was booked so soon after.

KIMBO was diagnosed with congestive heart failure and a liver mass 3 days before he died.He was in the process of being moved to a hospital and was to be put on an organ donors list for a heart transplant.....then he died.

Very sad indeed.

You just wrote a sentence which is 100% contradictory, good one.

Just look at the guy, and then give me a break.

This isn't funny, a guy I grew up with died 1 month ago from heart failure, he was 29. He was an avid weight lifter who was I'm sure on steroids.

Kimbo was on steroids and now he had a heart attack. There have been many like him, particularly in pro wrestling.

nodogoshi

Back to top Go down

Post by fka on Wed Jun 08, 2016 4:20 pm

Illicit drugs meaning cocaine,heroin,prescription pills,etc..

No shit he was in roids lol he tested positive....how long he had been using them is a good question.

Imo theres no doubt steroids played a role in his death but also it seems his heart had issues as well.

Could have had clogged artery or abnormal rhythm who knows?

With no toxicology tests or autopsy being done seems we won't know the entirety.

Very sad .

BELLATOR #1

fka

Back to top Go down

Post by fatty on Wed Jun 08, 2016 5:13 pm

Drugs.

fatty

Back to top Go down

Post by nodogoshi on Wed Jun 08, 2016 8:19 pm

fka wrote:Illicit drugs meaning cocaine,heroin,prescription pills,etc..

No shit he was in roids lol he tested positive....how long he had been using them is a good question.

Imo theres no doubt steroids played a role in his death but also it seems his heart had issues as well.

Could have had clogged artery or abnormal rhythm who knows?

With no toxicology tests or autopsy being done seems we won't know the entirety.

Very sad .
Steroids are a type of illicit drug. Kimbo probably ate steroids for breakfast for the last 20 years.

nodogoshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunt Red on Wed Jun 08, 2016 10:41 pm

http://www.southcountyhealth.org/SouthCountyHospitalNewsEvents/ViewArticle/tabid/164/ArticleId/16/Heart-Attack-vs-Heart-Failure.aspx

Read up, dumbasses. It was heart failure.

"Help am in Indonesia, lost debit card & cannot contact you via phone line - please help: 1danielfletcher@gmail.com thank you." - Fletch

Aunt Red

Back to top Go down

Post by stu3ufc on Thu Jun 09, 2016 2:09 am

oh wow FKA getting destroyed in the comments here

I'll just sit back and let you guys handle this one cat

stu3ufc

Back to top Go down

Post by iforgotmypassword on Thu Jun 09, 2016 12:31 pm

fka got beat and molested

iforgotmypassword

Back to top Go down

Post by nodogoshi on Thu Jun 09, 2016 1:14 pm

Aunt Red wrote:http://www.southcountyhealth.org/SouthCountyHospitalNewsEvents/ViewArticle/tabid/164/ArticleId/16/Heart-Attack-vs-Heart-Failure.aspx

Read up, dumbasses. It was heart failure.

I know the difference just didn't really give a fuck.

nodogoshi

Back to top Go down

Post by fka on Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:06 pm

Iforgotpypassword is by far the worst and most meaningless member on this site.

Stu your the one who got owned for being a disrespectful asshole for trolling in a serious thread about someone's death:)

Aunt read yeah i know it wasnt just a sudden heart attack i mentioned it was a heart failure.

I also said steroids definitely played a role in his death but he definitely had preexisting problems like clogged arterys or abnormal heartbeat or whatever.

Also said since they arent doing an autopsy or toxicology report we will never truly know.

So i read up ... unlike some of these fucks lol Smile

BELLATOR #1

fka

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum