Bellator are talking to Kevin Ferguson Jnr about replacing his father at Bellator London

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bellator are talking to Kevin Ferguson Jnr about replacing his father at Bellator London

Post by Dynamite on Tue Jun 07, 2016 9:13 am

Bellator London 100% going ahead. Bellator talking to possible replacements includings Rampage, Tito, Kimbo's son also being talked to http://www.mmalatestnews.com/bellator-london-go-ahead-planned/

Dynamite

Back to top Go down

Re: Bellator are talking to Kevin Ferguson Jnr about replacing his father at Bellator London

Post by stu3ufc on Tue Jun 07, 2016 11:42 am

All bellator care about is $$$$$

any other promotion would cancel the event out of respect.

But no Bellator and Viacom $$$$

stu3ufc

Back to top Go down

Re: Bellator are talking to Kevin Ferguson Jnr about replacing his father at Bellator London

Post by iforgotmypassword on Tue Jun 07, 2016 3:38 pm

jeez coker leave the kid alone. This is disgusting

He lost a father and coker is just trying to make him dance like monkey for cash. Coker is a scumbag

iforgotmypassword

Back to top Go down

Post by God of Thunder on Tue Jun 07, 2016 3:45 pm

I gotta say this is in bad taste.

God of Thunder
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by fka on Tue Jun 07, 2016 4:50 pm

Lmfao yeah ok....

Why would i cancel the entire event?

He will be memorialized during the event....

Kimbo jr has been trying to get into bellator u crazys lol why not let him fight like his dad would have.

Kimbo jr reached out after his last mma fight....

Lol i guys are ridiculous:)

"Catch wrestling is the violent sport,don't get me wrong bjj guys are bad asses but its pro wrestling all the way."WARMASTER

BELLATOR #1

fka

http://mmaplayground.com,global-mma.com

Back to top Go down

Post by stu3ufc on Tue Jun 07, 2016 4:56 pm

iforgotmypassword wrote:jeez coker leave the kid alone. This is disgusting

He lost a father and coker is just trying to make him dance like monkey for cash. Coker is a scumbag

THIS!

COKER IS FILFTH

stu3ufc

Back to top Go down

Post by fka on Tue Jun 07, 2016 10:27 pm

Josh koscheck is out of the daley fight......but Douglas Lima is now in!!!

Upgrade imo

This event is gonna be good man

"Catch wrestling is the violent sport,don't get me wrong bjj guys are bad asses but its pro wrestling all the way."WARMASTER

BELLATOR #1

fka

Back to top Go down

Post by Kinosis on Wed Jun 08, 2016 12:26 am

It seems highly unlikely that Coker called up Kimbo's son immediately after Kimbos death just to book him a fight.

1. His son is way smaller than him, so he couldn't be replacing him against James Thompson.

2. They are talking to Rampage, Tito, etc. This would be the big name to replace him.

3. There maybe talk about Kimbos son, but I doubt it would be for this coming event, unless his son perhaps reached out to them about it.

4. We really don't know anything so it's a bunch of jumping to conclusions and assuming Coker called up Kimbo's son immediately after his father's death just to book him a fight in a month. Again, very doubtful.

Kinosis

Back to top Go down

Post by fka on Wed Jun 08, 2016 12:39 pm

He didn't......like all of stus posts they are complete over reactions.

After kimbo son won by ko in the first round in his fight a few months back he was in touch with Bellator.

Your correct hes not replacing his dad its a different fight entirely.Yes a replacement is being sought for colossus all of which are bigger names.

BELLATOR #1

fka

Back to top Go down

Post by Kinosis on Wed Jun 08, 2016 3:32 pm

There are definitely a lot of scum bags in MMA, no doubt. It's just important to not jump to conclusions before we even have any facts. With Dana, he has a history of lying, constantly, so I wouldn't believe anything he says. But with Coker, I am not aware of that, certainly not to the level of Dana. I'd give him and Bellator the benefit of the doubt until we learn more.

Kinosis

Back to top Go down

Post by fatty on Wed Jun 08, 2016 5:31 pm

MONEY MONEY MONEY

fatty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum