Tim Kennedy Joins Alex Jones and Infowars

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tim Kennedy Joins Alex Jones and Infowars

Post by Hamilcar on Thu Jun 09, 2016 4:45 am

http://www.infowars.com/top-sf-soldier-joins-infowars/

Honestly, I am a Tim Kennedy fan and do follow Infowars. So, this is kind of cool. But, I doubt that Tim Kennedy has anything serious to add that could raise Infowars status.

David Knight is the only truly intelligent guy they got over there. I just see Tim Kennedy adding to the right wing echo chamber over there.
avatar
Hamilcar
Moderator

Location : Hangzhou
Posts : 1064
Join date : 2013-10-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Tim Kennedy Joins Alex Jones and Infowars

Post by TeamJohnPerretti on Thu Jun 09, 2016 10:52 am

I watched an interview they did with Tim about a week ago and I found it enjoyable.

I agree about David Knight. He's my favorite host/reporter on the site.
avatar
TeamJohnPerretti
Moderator

Location : USA
Posts : 1850
Join date : 2013-12-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Tim Kennedy Joins Alex Jones and Infowars

Post by stu3ufc on Fri Jun 10, 2016 7:28 am

hahahaha

Alex Jones is a fucking joke. Infowhores is a joke.

The alternative media is controlled. They're owned by time warner although they don't like to admit it. Total shills

_________________




avatar
stu3ufc

Posts : 5135
Join date : 2011-11-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Tim Kennedy Joins Alex Jones and Infowars

Post by CDF47 on Fri Jun 10, 2016 11:30 am

stu3ufc wrote:hahahaha

Alex Jones is a fucking joke. Infowhores is a joke.

The alternative media is controlled. They're owned by time warner although they don't like to admit it. Total shills

Yeah, much of the alternative media is also controlled and there are many shills on these media sites as well.  

There is some good information you can get from them but there is disinformation and lies built in as well.  Some of these sites will even tell 80 to 90 percent truth just to feed the 10 - 20 percent lie.  Just have to be good at spotting the lies which can be really difficult at times.

_________________
MMA Major Leagues: UFC, RIZIN, Bellator, KSW, WSOF, ROAD FC, ONE, Fight Nights, M-1 Global
Psalms 23
http://www.godandscience.org/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVkdQhNdzHU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzj8iXiVDT8
http://discoveringthejewishjesus.com/
avatar
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings & Moderator

Location : United States
Posts : 11017
Join date : 2011-12-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Tim Kennedy Joins Alex Jones and Infowars

Post by Hamilcar on Sun Jun 12, 2016 3:01 am

stu3ufc wrote:hahahaha

Alex Jones is a fucking joke. Infowhores is a joke.

The alternative media is controlled. They're owned by time warner although they don't like to admit it. Total shills

You got proof that Infowars is controlled by Time Warner?
avatar
Hamilcar
Moderator

Location : Hangzhou
Posts : 1064
Join date : 2013-10-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Tim Kennedy Joins Alex Jones and Infowars

Post by CDF47 on Sun Jun 12, 2016 5:48 pm

^That would be interesting to see.  I don't know if they are controlled by Time Warner but they definitely seem to be controlled.  Some of it is fear mongering, some disinfo, and the like. The year 2000 millenium show with Jones was just crazy fear mongering that appeared to be all made up.

_________________
MMA Major Leagues: UFC, RIZIN, Bellator, KSW, WSOF, ROAD FC, ONE, Fight Nights, M-1 Global
Psalms 23
http://www.godandscience.org/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVkdQhNdzHU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzj8iXiVDT8
http://discoveringthejewishjesus.com/
avatar
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings & Moderator

Location : United States
Posts : 11017
Join date : 2011-12-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Tim Kennedy Joins Alex Jones and Infowars

Post by fatty on Sun Jun 12, 2016 6:07 pm

watching this atm n all i can say about it is lol at tim kennedy crying humanity but taking part in todays ongoing genocide of the middle east. Infact lol at all people supporting mma with their support the troop events but then complaining about fighter treatment. Where is your bleeding heart for the children of war? The entire sports industry is full of shit. Their marriage to the political world & corporate world is disgusting. They are the political/corporate worlds bitch.
avatar
fatty

Location : uk
Posts : 123
Join date : 2015-02-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Tim Kennedy Joins Alex Jones and Infowars

Post by stu3ufc on Mon Jun 13, 2016 7:01 am

Hamilcar wrote:
stu3ufc wrote:hahahaha

Alex Jones is a fucking joke. Infowhores is a joke.

The alternative media is controlled. They're owned by time warner although they don't like to admit it. Total shills

You got proof that Infowars is controlled by Time Warner?



just lol of you think alex jones, jessie ventura etc are legit.... both are ted turner assets.....

alex jones is a free mason

_________________




avatar
stu3ufc

Posts : 5135
Join date : 2011-11-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Tim Kennedy Joins Alex Jones and Infowars

Post by Hamilcar on Mon Jun 13, 2016 8:11 am

stu3ufc wrote:
Hamilcar wrote:
stu3ufc wrote:hahahaha

Alex Jones is a fucking joke. Infowhores is a joke.

The alternative media is controlled. They're owned by time warner although they don't like to admit it. Total shills

You got proof that Infowars is controlled by Time Warner?



just lol of you think alex jones, jessie ventura etc are legit.... both are ted turner assets.....

alex jones is a free mason

Ah, you're trolling. I got ya.

Moving on.
avatar
Hamilcar
Moderator

Location : Hangzhou
Posts : 1064
Join date : 2013-10-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Tim Kennedy Joins Alex Jones and Infowars

Post by CDF47 on Mon Jun 13, 2016 3:32 pm

stu3ufc wrote:
Hamilcar wrote:
stu3ufc wrote:hahahaha

Alex Jones is a fucking joke. Infowhores is a joke.

The alternative media is controlled. They're owned by time warner although they don't like to admit it. Total shills

You got proof that Infowars is controlled by Time Warner?



just lol of you think alex jones, jessie ventura etc are legit.... both are ted turner assets.....

alex jones is a free mason

Yup, Alex Jones; controlled opposition.  Speaks a lot of truth but is serving an agenda.   Another one of the oldest tricks in the book.  It's a big book.

Some of their videos are so fake.  It's like bad acting.

Some of his videos are anti-police almost to the point of lawlessness or anarchist.  

_________________
MMA Major Leagues: UFC, RIZIN, Bellator, KSW, WSOF, ROAD FC, ONE, Fight Nights, M-1 Global
Psalms 23
http://www.godandscience.org/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVkdQhNdzHU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzj8iXiVDT8
http://discoveringthejewishjesus.com/
avatar
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings & Moderator

Location : United States
Posts : 11017
Join date : 2011-12-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Tim Kennedy Joins Alex Jones and Infowars

Post by TeamJohnPerretti on Tue Jun 14, 2016 1:57 am

Watching InfoWars Nightly News right now. David Knight is the host.

He's AWESOME. Great show tonight.
avatar
TeamJohnPerretti
Moderator

Location : USA
Posts : 1850
Join date : 2013-12-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Tim Kennedy Joins Alex Jones and Infowars

Post by stu3ufc on Tue Jun 14, 2016 10:25 am

Hamilcar wrote:
stu3ufc wrote:
Hamilcar wrote:
stu3ufc wrote:hahahaha

Alex Jones is a fucking joke. Infowhores is a joke.

The alternative media is controlled. They're owned by time warner although they don't like to admit it. Total shills

You got proof that Infowars is controlled by Time Warner?



just lol of you think alex jones, jessie ventura etc are legit.... both are ted turner assets.....

alex jones is a free mason

Ah, you're trolling.  I got ya.  

Moving on.

your head is in the fucking sand if you think Alex Jones is legit. and no im not trolling! http://alexjonesexposed.info

_________________




avatar
stu3ufc

Posts : 5135
Join date : 2011-11-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Tim Kennedy Joins Alex Jones and Infowars

Post by CDF47 on Tue Jun 14, 2016 4:34 pm

stu3ufc wrote:
Hamilcar wrote:
stu3ufc wrote:
Hamilcar wrote:
stu3ufc wrote:hahahaha

Alex Jones is a fucking joke. Infowhores is a joke.

The alternative media is controlled. They're owned by time warner although they don't like to admit it. Total shills

You got proof that Infowars is controlled by Time Warner?



just lol of you think alex jones, jessie ventura etc are legit.... both are ted turner assets.....

alex jones is a free mason

Ah, you're trolling.  I got ya.  

Moving on.

your head is in the fucking sand if you think Alex Jones is legit. and no im not trolling! http://alexjonesexposed.info

You're definitely right, he is controlled. A lot of it is true and I still watch his shows from time to time but it is obvious.

_________________
MMA Major Leagues: UFC, RIZIN, Bellator, KSW, WSOF, ROAD FC, ONE, Fight Nights, M-1 Global
Psalms 23
http://www.godandscience.org/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVkdQhNdzHU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzj8iXiVDT8
http://discoveringthejewishjesus.com/
avatar
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings & Moderator

Location : United States
Posts : 11017
Join date : 2011-12-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Tim Kennedy Joins Alex Jones and Infowars

Post by nodogoshi on Tue Jun 14, 2016 5:20 pm

Alex Jones is a complete joke. He is only in it for money. You shouldn't believe anything he says. Sure some of it is based on real circumstances, but he isn't about exposing truth, he's about making money, period, and much of what he puts out is pure nonsense.

He rose to fame exposing the lies of the Bush administration; he then proceeded to expand his enterprises by digging up conspiracies on Obama, among other things.

At the most, he should be looked at as an entertainer. Same goes for Jesse Ventura, although I prefer Ventura by a long shot simply as a much less annoying person, and also think Ventura has a lot more integrity frankly.

_________________
avatar
nodogoshi
Moderator

Location : USA
Posts : 4452
Join date : 2011-11-15

Back to top Go down

Re: Tim Kennedy Joins Alex Jones and Infowars

Post by stu3ufc on Tue Jun 14, 2016 7:13 pm

nodogoshi wrote:Alex Jones is a complete joke. He is only in it for money. You shouldn't believe anything he says. Sure some of it is based on real circumstances, but he isn't about exposing truth, he's about making money, period, and much of what he puts out is pure nonsense.

He rose to fame exposing the lies of the Bush administration; he then proceeded to expand his enterprises by digging up conspiracies on Obama, among other things.

At the most, he should be looked at as an entertainer. Same goes for Jesse Ventura, although I prefer Ventura by a long shot simply as a much less annoying person, and also think Ventura has a lot more integrity frankly.

his wife divorced him last year and he has to pay her off! hence why infowhores is all about making money

_________________




avatar
stu3ufc

Posts : 5135
Join date : 2011-11-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Tim Kennedy Joins Alex Jones and Infowars

Post by nodogoshi on Tue Jun 14, 2016 10:44 pm

stu3ufc wrote:
nodogoshi wrote:Alex Jones is a complete joke. He is only in it for money. You shouldn't believe anything he says. Sure some of it is based on real circumstances, but he isn't about exposing truth, he's about making money, period, and much of what he puts out is pure nonsense.

He rose to fame exposing the lies of the Bush administration; he then proceeded to expand his enterprises by digging up conspiracies on Obama, among other things.

At the most, he should be looked at as an entertainer. Same goes for Jesse Ventura, although I prefer Ventura by a long shot simply as a much less annoying person, and also think Ventura has a lot more integrity frankly.

his wife divorced him last year and he has to pay her off! hence why infowhores is all about making money
He's only ever been in it for the money. His wife probably left him because he's a big fat phony.

_________________
avatar
nodogoshi
Moderator

Location : USA
Posts : 4452
Join date : 2011-11-15

Back to top Go down

Re: Tim Kennedy Joins Alex Jones and Infowars

Post by Hamilcar on Wed Jun 15, 2016 4:36 am

Here's the thing, Infowars is clearly personality driven. Everything it puts out is in line with and/or from the mind and world of Alex Jones. Even if Infowars is on Stratfor/CIA/Time Warner/Freemason/Reptilian's payroll as 'controlled opposition'/anti-thesis, Alex Jones is clearly being given free reign to say and do what he wants.

I listen to Infowars for two reasons: one is the guests. Those guys are smart and know what they are talking about. Two: To listen to Alex Jones controlled, partly concealed, slips about some leaks and secrets he's been given. It's pretty clear to me that over the years he has been given alot of secrets. Namely in the sense of: "I work for this government group. They have been doing this. Here's the proof. Don't tell anybody, though." I know. I know. "Haha! Hamilcar, you're an idiot for believing him." Or, "Haha! That is just proof that he is being controlled." I don't know how to describe what I am talking about to get at what I mean. I guess an (extreme) example would be when he was excited about Buzz Aldrin going on the air (and ranted about how he people be in awe of actors and should be in awe of astronauts instead, 'like he is'. And then put on a show of being 'wowed' and humbled and honored to be speaking to Buzz Aldrin. It was funny: "Wow! What do you want to talk about, SIR!") and mentioned that, Yes, we have been to the moon, but the tinker toy show we were given was fake. And then added, how NASA has subsequently done many black budget manned space missions to other planets and there are alot of dead astronauts as a result. It's things like that.
Obviously, with his high profile he has been told many things by many people.

In fact, I do remember now. Once a year or two ago, I was watching a then three year old video of his about some subject. Alex Jones then did one of his, 'Let me tell you a secret things' where he said how China secretly has a cluster nuclear missile. I then was shocked. Because, at the time I was watching. That had just come out as news like a month ago.

It's those things. The guy is an idiot. He is often wrong (like talking about Chinese suicide buses for prisoners that are not. They are actually the CCP's personal transportation system. Idiot.)But the guests he has on are literally geniuses and the guy does get alot of secret information that informs his analysis of events.

Oh, and David Knight is awesome.
avatar
Hamilcar
Moderator

Location : Hangzhou
Posts : 1064
Join date : 2013-10-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Tim Kennedy Joins Alex Jones and Infowars

Post by stu3ufc on Wed Jun 15, 2016 8:53 am

Hamilcar wrote:Here's the thing, Infowars is clearly personality driven.  Everything it puts out is in line with and/or from the mind and world of Alex Jones.  Even if Infowars is on Stratfor/CIA/Time Warner/Freemason/Reptilian's payroll as 'controlled opposition'/anti-thesis, Alex Jones is clearly being given free reign to say and do what he wants.  

I listen to Infowars for two reasons: one is the guests.  Those guys are smart and know what they are talking about.  Two: To listen to Alex Jones controlled, partly concealed, slips about some leaks and secrets he's been given.  It's pretty clear to me that over the years he has been given alot of secrets.  Namely in the sense of: "I work for this government group.  They have been doing this.  Here's the proof.  Don't tell anybody, though."  I know. I know.  "Haha! Hamilcar, you're an idiot for believing him." Or, "Haha!  That is just proof that he is being controlled."  I don't know how to describe what I am talking about to get at what I mean.  I guess an (extreme) example would be when he was excited about Buzz Aldrin going on the air (and ranted about how he people be in awe of actors and should be in awe of astronauts instead, 'like he is'. And then put on a show of being 'wowed' and humbled and honored to be speaking to Buzz Aldrin. It was funny: "Wow!  What do you want to talk about, SIR!") and mentioned that, Yes, we have been to the moon, but the tinker toy show we were given was fake. And then added, how NASA has subsequently done many black budget manned space missions to other planets and there are alot of dead astronauts as a result.  It's things like that.
Obviously, with his high profile he has been told many things by many people.

In fact, I do remember now.  Once a year or two ago, I was watching a then three year old video of his about some subject.  Alex Jones then did one of his, 'Let me tell you a secret things' where he said how China secretly has a cluster nuclear missile. I then was shocked.  Because, at the time I was watching.  That had just come out as news like a month ago.

It's those things.  The guy is an idiot.  He is often wrong (like talking about Chinese suicide buses for prisoners that are not.  They are actually the CCP's personal transportation system.  Idiot.)But the guests he has on are literally geniuses and the guy does get alot of secret information that informs his analysis of events.

Oh, and David Knight is awesome.

Alex Jones is clearly being given free reign to say and do what he wants. wrote:

HAHAHAHA He censored David Duke and deleted the debate with him off his youtube channel. Alex Jones has jewish/zionists sponsors.... he never criticises the Jews (who control and run governments, banks and the media)... Alex Jones is a GATEKEEPER.

Sure Alex Jones might seem to have free reign but look at the manner in which he does it....he's an actor.... his hole persona is put on to seem crazy and turn people away. He doesnt even speak like he does on air in private. Just look at his debate with Piers Morgan. Its all a circus and the Alt media are controlled too.

_________________




avatar
stu3ufc

Posts : 5135
Join date : 2011-11-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Tim Kennedy Joins Alex Jones and Infowars

Post by nodogoshi on Wed Jun 15, 2016 1:09 pm

To be perfectly clear, I have no issue at all with people listening to Alex Jones. RT isn't considered the most credible source and I've personally caught them in lies and mis-truths, but I still like to watch that sometimes (though especially the show CrossTalk).

I was saying that Jones isn't a reputable authority on anything at all really, and the reason I say that is, a little bit like RT, he includes mistruths. He also includes a lot of fantastical stuff.

I like listening to talk radio a lot, and on talk radio you always run into that kind of thing anyway. I think that Alex Jones really is just a business man for the most part though. I think InfoWars is more just a money making platform than a true 'labor of love' if you will. But, I can't look inside the guys head so I can't actually say what his real motives are.

_________________
avatar
nodogoshi
Moderator

Location : USA
Posts : 4452
Join date : 2011-11-15

Back to top Go down

Re: Tim Kennedy Joins Alex Jones and Infowars

Post by CDF47 on Wed Jun 15, 2016 8:03 pm

You guys all make a lot of good points on Jones.  It is the Vatican/papacy (and the Jesuits) at the top of the pyramid though, not the Zionists.


Last edited by CDF47 on Wed Jun 15, 2016 8:11 pm; edited 4 times in total

_________________
MMA Major Leagues: UFC, RIZIN, Bellator, KSW, WSOF, ROAD FC, ONE, Fight Nights, M-1 Global
Psalms 23
http://www.godandscience.org/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVkdQhNdzHU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzj8iXiVDT8
http://discoveringthejewishjesus.com/
avatar
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings & Moderator

Location : United States
Posts : 11017
Join date : 2011-12-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Tim Kennedy Joins Alex Jones and Infowars

Post by CDF47 on Wed Jun 15, 2016 8:05 pm

Hamilcar wrote:Here's the thing, Infowars is clearly personality driven.  Everything it puts out is in line with and/or from the mind and world of Alex Jones.  Even if Infowars is on Stratfor/CIA/Time Warner/Freemason/Reptilian's payroll as 'controlled opposition'/anti-thesis, Alex Jones is clearly being given free reign to say and do what he wants.  

I listen to Infowars for two reasons: one is the guests.  Those guys are smart and know what they are talking about.  Two: To listen to Alex Jones controlled, partly concealed, slips about some leaks and secrets he's been given.  It's pretty clear to me that over the years he has been given alot of secrets.  Namely in the sense of: "I work for this government group.  They have been doing this.  Here's the proof.  Don't tell anybody, though."  I know. I know.  "Haha! Hamilcar, you're an idiot for believing him." Or, "Haha!  That is just proof that he is being controlled."  I don't know how to describe what I am talking about to get at what I mean.  I guess an (extreme) example would be when he was excited about Buzz Aldrin going on the air (and ranted about how he people be in awe of actors and should be in awe of astronauts instead, 'like he is'. And then put on a show of being 'wowed' and humbled and honored to be speaking to Buzz Aldrin. It was funny: "Wow!  What do you want to talk about, SIR!") and mentioned that, Yes, we have been to the moon, but the tinker toy show we were given was fake. And then added, how NASA has subsequently done many black budget manned space missions to other planets and there are alot of dead astronauts as a result.  It's things like that.
Obviously, with his high profile he has been told many things by many people.

In fact, I do remember now.  Once a year or two ago, I was watching a then three year old video of his about some subject.  Alex Jones then did one of his, 'Let me tell you a secret things' where he said how China secretly has a cluster nuclear missile. I then was shocked.  Because, at the time I was watching.  That had just come out as news like a month ago.

It's those things.  The guy is an idiot.  He is often wrong (like talking about Chinese suicide buses for prisoners that are not.  They are actually the CCP's personal transportation system.  Idiot.)But the guests he has on are literally geniuses and the guy does get alot of secret information that informs his analysis of events.

Oh, and David Knight is awesome.

A lot of good points, he does have some good guests. That whole reptilian thing though is just disinformation.

_________________
MMA Major Leagues: UFC, RIZIN, Bellator, KSW, WSOF, ROAD FC, ONE, Fight Nights, M-1 Global
Psalms 23
http://www.godandscience.org/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVkdQhNdzHU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzj8iXiVDT8
http://discoveringthejewishjesus.com/
avatar
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings & Moderator

Location : United States
Posts : 11017
Join date : 2011-12-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Tim Kennedy Joins Alex Jones and Infowars

Post by stu3ufc on Thu Jun 16, 2016 12:06 pm

CDF47 wrote:You guys all make a lot of good points on Jones.  It is the Vatican/papacy (and the Jesuits) at the top of the pyramid though, not the Zionists.

who knows..I'm open minded about who's at the top.

I just see Alex Jones as a greedy disinformation agent.... a gatekeeper! The fact he wont criticise jews/zionists says a lot.... he never mentions who the "global elite" really are.

This is coming from someone who started watching him then got onto other things.


_________________




avatar
stu3ufc

Posts : 5135
Join date : 2011-11-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Tim Kennedy Joins Alex Jones and Infowars

Post by CDF47 on Thu Jun 16, 2016 10:57 pm

stu3ufc wrote:
CDF47 wrote:You guys all make a lot of good points on Jones.  It is the Vatican/papacy (and the Jesuits) at the top of the pyramid though, not the Zionists.

who knows..I'm open minded about who's at the top.

I just see Alex Jones as a greedy disinformation agent.... a gatekeeper! The fact he wont criticise jews/zionists says a lot.... he never mentions who the "global elite" really are.

This is coming from someone who started watching him then got onto other things.


Yeah, I think it's clear he is as well.

_________________
MMA Major Leagues: UFC, RIZIN, Bellator, KSW, WSOF, ROAD FC, ONE, Fight Nights, M-1 Global
Psalms 23
http://www.godandscience.org/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVkdQhNdzHU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzj8iXiVDT8
http://discoveringthejewishjesus.com/
avatar
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings & Moderator

Location : United States
Posts : 11017
Join date : 2011-12-04

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum