R.I.P. Pride vet Amar Suloev

Post by Kingfedor on Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:31 am

Kingfedor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Re: R.I.P. Pride vet Amar Suloev

Post by TeamJohnPerretti on Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:39 am

RIP

He and Andrei Semenov were two of the first big signings after Zuffa took over the ufc.

Amar had a tough 2 fights in the ufc. Losing a decision to Liddell then getting destroyed by Phil Baroni.

Had wins over Yushin Okami and Murilo Bustamante.

TeamJohnPerretti

Back to top Go down

Post by Audax on Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:34 am

Damn, R.I.P..

Audax
G-MMA Twitter & Moderator

http://aeck.bandcamp.com

Back to top Go down

Post by nodogoshi on Tue Jun 28, 2016 1:34 pm

Someone reading this needs to edit his wiki page.

He was charged of being a part of 2 assassinations and a third attempt in which a driver was killed.

However, he has never been convicted of such things and there were serious problems with the state's case against him.

One killer testified that Suloev had been the get away driver. But he did not match eyewitness descriptions of the driver (this in the failed assassination.

Even more, his neighbor testified to meeting him on the morning of the attempt at his house at 9:05am. The attempt occurred at about 9am hundreds of kilometers away.

His trial had been suspended and he'd been released on bail following his stage 4 stomach cancer diagnoses and he'd been released on bail. That's important, as there was no open case against him.

Two things. Innocent until proven guilty. Serious flaws in the state's case against him.

He had a good chance to be acquitted had his trial continued.

His wiki page states categorically that after MMA he got involved in the underworld and participated in contract killings.

This is a patently untrue statement given the actual particulars of his case and is a smear on a deceased man.

nodogoshi

Back to top Go down

Post by CDF47 on Tue Jun 28, 2016 4:41 pm

nodogoshi wrote:Someone reading this needs to edit his wiki page.

He was charged of being a part of 2 assassinations and a third attempt in which a driver was killed.

However, he has never been convicted of such things and there were serious problems with the state's case against him.

One killer testified that Suloev had been the get away driver. But he did not match eyewitness descriptions of the driver (this in the failed assassination.

Even more, his neighbor testified to meeting him on the morning of the attempt at his house at 9:05am. The attempt occurred at about 9am hundreds of kilometers away.

His trial had been suspended and he'd been released on bail following his stage 4 stomach cancer diagnoses and he'd been released on bail. That's important, as there was no open case against him.

Two things. Innocent until proven guilty. Serious flaws in the state's case against him.

His wiki page states categorically that after MMA he got involved in the underworld and participated in contract killings.

This is a patently untrue statement given the actual particulars of his case and is a smear on a deceased man.

That's an interesting take.  It is a strange case.

CDF47
G-MMA Rankings & Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by CDF47 on Tue Jun 28, 2016 4:41 pm

RIP

CDF47

Back to top Go down

Post by nodogoshi on Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:38 pm

CDF47 wrote:

Whether it is interesting or not, it's correct/accurate from a legal standpoint.

I'd edit it or post a message in wiki to others to change it, but I'm not currently in a position (this is my slight internet time).

I hope one of you will either edit it, or simply copy and paste my post (use it as your own words, I don't care) in the wiki page forum (it's simple and I'd do it, I can't. Literally don't have the minutes for it).

nodogoshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingfedor on Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:51 pm

i will post

Kingfedor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rizin=PRIDEFC on Wed Jun 29, 2016 7:44 am

R.I.P.

Rizin=PRIDEFC

Back to top Go down

Post by CDF47 on Wed Jun 29, 2016 3:53 pm

nodogoshi wrote:
CDF47 wrote:

Whether it is interesting or not, it's correct/accurate from a legal standpoint.

I'd edit it or post a message in wiki to others to change it, but I'm not currently in a position (this is my slight internet time).

I hope one of you will either edit it, or simply copy and paste my post (use it as your own words, I don't care) in the wiki page forum (it's simple and I'd do it, I can't. Literally don't have the minutes for it).

Yeah, legally, you're right. Looks like KingFedor is posting.

CDF47

Back to top Go down

Post by InfinityLens on Sun Jul 17, 2016 7:40 am

R.I.P.

InfinityLens

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum