Bellator caught red handed AGAIN

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bellator caught red handed AGAIN

Post by iforgotmypassword on Sun Jul 17, 2016 3:49 pm

What a disgusting promotion. Zuffa UFC was a better promotion.

Back to top Go down

Re: Bellator caught red handed AGAIN

Post by fka on Sun Jul 17, 2016 4:54 pm

Again.....did you read the whole thing....

The non contact portion was over in june so was the actual suspension.....he was legally and medically ok to fight ..both ISKA and Mohegan Sun medical staffs oversaw fighters medicals.

Mvp cracked his skull with a vicious on point knee.....devastating it was a jump knee excellent timing.

"Catch wrestling is the violent sport,don't get me wrong bjj guys are bad asses but its pro wrestling all the way."WARMASTER

BELLATOR #1
fka

http://mmaplayground.com,global-mma.com

Back to top Go down

Post by iforgotmypassword on Sun Jul 17, 2016 5:55 pm

It is super shady how do you book a guy still suspended? Bellator is a embarrassment. Fighter safety should be number 1.

Back to top Go down

Post by fka on Sun Jul 17, 2016 6:40 pm

Because his suspension would be over before the fight happened so its not illegal...

Much like mittrione perhaps the fight announcement came too soon but nothing illegal happened.

So keep cryin

"Catch wrestling is the violent sport,don't get me wrong bjj guys are bad asses but its pro wrestling all the way."WARMASTER

BELLATOR #1
fka

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocksoldier84 on Sun Jul 17, 2016 7:05 pm

What is your fucking obsession against Bellator? You're doing nothing but witch hunting. By the way, does Kunlun drug test or work with athletic commissions on fighter safety? I also don't get it as they booked him for a fight that took place after the suspension was lifted. They knew the suspension would be lifted by the end of June and he fought in the middle of July.

Also, as much as I hope Rizin does well, do they have fighters safety in mind when they book Kazushi Sakuraba and Kazuyuki Fujita in fights when neither should be fighting anymore, their bodies have been beat up, and both are 45 or over?
Rocksoldier84

Back to top Go down

Post by iforgotmypassword on Sun Jul 17, 2016 7:40 pm

Rocksoldier84 wrote:What is your fucking obsession against Bellator? You're doing nothing but witch hunting. By the way, does Kunlun drug test or work with athletic commissions on fighter safety? I also don't get it as they booked him for a fight that took place after the suspension was lifted. They knew the suspension would be lifted by the end of June and he fought in the middle of July.

Also, as much as I hope Rizin does well, do they have fighters safety in mind when they book Kazushi Sakuraba and Kazuyuki Fujita in fights when neither should be fighting anymore, their bodies have been beat up, and both are 45 or over?

Yeah bro, 99 point upvotes on Reddit. So 99 people agree with me and the original poster. On the other hand there is your dumbass trying to divert attention to other promotions that have ZERO to do with the topic.

If you keep derailing the topic with off-topic posts you will be moderated and ip banned.

Back to top Go down

Post by fka on Sun Jul 17, 2016 7:46 pm

Lmfao......reddit????? Thats fucking hilarious like thats what you base your validity of opinion off of?

What's hilarious is everytime you try and troll Bellator you forget to read the whole article(just like you forgot your password lol)

In every article you post there is information that completely derails your hate train.

If you keep spreading lies and misinformation zuffa will be calling you up for a job soon...Smile

Yeah you cry about Bellator yet dont care fight nights,kunlun,rizin level of fighter safety....your a joke and have been sufficiently exposed yet again.

BELLATOR #1
fka

Back to top Go down

Post by iforgotmypassword on Sun Jul 17, 2016 7:47 pm

fka wrote:Lmfao......reddit????? Thats fucking hilarious like thats what you base your validity of opinion off of?

What's hilarious is everytime you try and troll Bellator you forget to read the whole article(just like you forgot your password lol)

In every article you post there is information that completely derails your hate train.

If you keep spreading lies and misinformation zuffa will be calling you up for a job soon...Smile

Yeah you cry about Bellator yet dont care fight nights,kunlun,rizin level of fighter safety....your a joke and have been sufficiently exposed yet again.

https://www.reddit.com/r/MMA/comments/4tah6p/cyborg_asking_for_prayers_for_exhusband_cyborg/d5ft0m0

343 upvotes now. Such a witch hunt huh? ABSOLUTELY NO ONE SHARES THIS OPINION RIGHT?? iM JUST WITCH HUNTING.

lol clowned you and rockhard so easy. Your comments would be buried -50 upvotes on reddit.

What does KUNLUN have to do with the topic at hand? Lol you and rockhard are reaching so much.

lmao salty. BELLATOR EXPOSED!

Back to top Go down

Post by fka on Sun Jul 17, 2016 7:56 pm

Um sorry no one cares about opinions from another site......lmao how sad

Many people are misinformed and spread lies and mistruths....you know zombie journalists....

Kunlun has everything to do with this because you dont care about fighter safety the onky reason we are having this conversation is because bellator is in the headline.

You dont care fightnights,kunlun,rizin dont have serios testing procedures.

What's really sad is your so exposed and backed into a corner your only defense is that zombies from some other site agree......who the fuck cares?

Youve yet to answer anything you keep just bkabbing how you've owned us with absolutely no information......the info you did put forth was soundly put to rest from the very fucking article you posted.

Your in such a rush to post negative bellator headlines you don't even read the whole thing its happened twice now in less then a week.We easily sgut your ass down with info provided from the very article you posted..... Smile HAHAHA HAHAHA

BURN!!!!

BELLATOR #1
fka

Back to top Go down

Post by iforgotmypassword on Sun Jul 17, 2016 8:03 pm

Coker has the obligation to follow the top mma standards. Like California. Why does he treat athletes differently just because he deals with a bad commission?

Cyborg should have never been cleared. Just like all the other shady stuff going in Bellator.

Reddit is not a zuffa site. They probably have more good info and posters there than any other mma forums.

#BELLATOREXPOSED
#FKAEXPOSED

Back to top Go down

Post by fka on Sun Jul 17, 2016 8:10 pm

Bellator is not partnered with USADA they were using top guys from ISKA and Mohegan Sun...

Cyborgs skull wasnt cracked because he was cleared to fight by a legit medical staff twice over......he got caught perfectly.

Read your own article again.....his medical suspension was up in june......nothing illegal happened .....but you can try and beat that drum lol you literally have no argument.

Your own hate article has all the info needed to shut you down just like the last article.

But obviously you know your beat so its just gonna be troll shit from here on out....ebjoy looking like a buffoon hahaha...

Next time i'd probably read the whole article before you try hating......it may save you from further embarrass in the future. Smile Smile Smile

BELLATOR #1
fka

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum