is the fight with ufc over since they got bought?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

is the fight with ufc over since they got bought?

Post by kayneoTheRisingWarrior on Tue Jul 19, 2016 10:05 pm

is fight over until they sell complete stake to rest company  and Dane white retired.is ? what do we do right now ?  I would like to hear dagwood and gold thunder on this.

"The sheep are still asleep in zuffiaa safe media world, so my mission is to wake them up

and expose them by telling them the truth . Afterward I unplug the brainwashing machine

of their head from zuffia."
- kayneoTheRisingWarrior
kayneoTheRisingWarrior

Back to top Go down

Re: is the fight with ufc over since they got bought?

Post by iforgotmypassword on Tue Jul 19, 2016 11:47 pm

MMA is a dead until RIZIN is large enough. I will never support cage mma.

I watch championship level boxing and every KUNLUN kick-boxing show. I am a gentlemen with refined tastes.
The cage is for animals only.

Back to top Go down

Post by westcott123 on Wed Jul 20, 2016 12:02 am

iforgotmypassword wrote:MMA is a dead until RIZIN is large enough. I will never support cage mma.

I watch championship level boxing and every KUNLUN kick-boxing show. I am a gentlemen with refined tastes.

I think rizin is only going to get bigger in my opinion the ufc has reached its peak and will go on the downslide in the next few years .
westcott123

Back to top Go down

Post by God of Thunder on Wed Jul 20, 2016 1:54 am

iforgotmypassword wrote:MMA is a dead until RIZIN is large enough. I will never support cage mma.

This fine gentleman gives an accurate answer.

Dana and the Fertitta sisters have been poisoning mma for a long time and the fight will go on even without them. The trashy ignorant attitude among combat sports fans and promotions has to change and G-MMA keeps fighting the good fight.
God of Thunder
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Megatherium on Wed Jul 20, 2016 4:33 am

I'm hoping Ari Emmanuel can use his Hollywood muscle to get Dana his own sitcom.

Megatherium

http://EVILYOSHIDA.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagwood on Wed Jul 20, 2016 11:25 am

kayneoTheRisingWarrior wrote:is fight over until they sell complete stake to rest company  and Dane white retired.is ? what do we do right now ?  I would like to hear dagwood and gold thunder on this.

I don't think the lawsuit will be dropped because the lawsuit is against Zuffa/Fertitta's not the UFC company which is was owned by Zuffa. I think the class action case would be even juicier for the fighters involved and other stakeholders because Zuffa just received close to a $4B cash profit from the UFC sale which goes much more greatly to show how much the fighters treated like low-paid slaves with the Fertitta's/White/Saudi Prince making out like bandits off the their blood, broken bones and long term brain injuries.

The class action suit is for damages from the start of Zuffa's purchase of the UFC in 2001 to the date the lawsuit was filed a couple of years ago. Regardless of whether Zuffa/Fertittas own it now... they could still be held liable for any damage reward to the fighters during their ownership and some of that $4B killing they made would be up for the taking in an out of court settlement, or a jury trial.

More high-level class-action lawyers will be flocking to the fighter's case offering their services for free up front in addition to their current legal team in hopes of cashing in on a 30%-40%+ portion of what could be a payout of hundreds of millions or a billion+ dollars.

Just for perspective... Any jury is gonna shit looking a the UFC paying 10-15% revenues to it's fighters selling for $4B cash when that is equal to, or greater than, the value of the Dallas Cowboys the world's highest valued sport's franchise who for decades has paid it's professional athletes about 50% of it's revenues. This is going to be terrible for Zuffa in court. It will show the Fertitta to be robber barons. I don't think anyone could overcome that. I mean they have $4B in pure cash profit from what the suit will show is hundreds of UFC fighters that were revenue proportionally starved (many actually) and most-all with lifetime debilitating injuries from direct result of UFC workplace conditions.

If there is a big dollar settlement or judgement reward in the case... UFC-fighters not signed up for the class action should still be able to get a portion of any money awarded.

http://www.global-mma.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagwood on Wed Jul 20, 2016 11:46 am

This is the much bigger opportunity for the fighters. It is the perfect time for UFC fighters to unionized now that there are new big-time corporate owners and the Fertitta mafia family union breaking muscle is out of the picture.

IMG is the biggest professional athlete management agency in the world. Most of their pro athlete clients are part of pro sport's league player's union's... or player's unions of independent members of a players associations that have their own leagues like the PGA Tour or the ATP World Tour in tennis.

IMG is 100% pro-union in sports. IMG's job is to negotiate contracts on behalf of it's pro sport union member athletes. This is going to be intriguing because now they are also league owners/management which would very much seem to be a conflict of interest.

IMG is walking a tight rope here. If the fighter's are smart, successfully unionizing and achieving a collective bargaining agreement could be easier then it has been for any sport in history.

My only caveat is the fighter's actually being smart which no one has every accused them of being.

A simple walkout will bring the UFC revenue machine to a halt and IMG would have no choice but to accepted a fighters union collective bargaining agreement. W(ho)TF is going to pay for a UFC PPV with replacement fighters that they don't know?

Mega-international corporation IMG in no way is Sicilian Italian mafia backed union breaking Zuffa. The fighters are stupid if they don't seized the moment immediately.

http://www.mmafighting.com/2016/7/17/12207990/click-debate-will-the-ufc-s-4-billion-sale-be-the-catalyst-for-a

http://www.global-mma.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by CDF47 on Wed Jul 20, 2016 4:22 pm

UFC went from $2M to $15B in 15 years which is unreal. It does seem like the UFC fighters may unionize now due to the revenue share they have been getting compared to other major league sports.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVkdQhNdzHU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzj8iXiVDT8
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings & Moderator

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum