Look what Cro Cop posted on his fb page!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Look what Cro Cop posted on his fb page!

Post by Kinosis on Thu Aug 04, 2016 1:49 pm

https://www.facebook.com/MirkoCroCopOfficial/?fref=ts

Kinosis

Back to top Go down

Re: Look what Cro Cop posted on his fb page!

Post by Kinosis on Thu Aug 04, 2016 1:50 pm

Is Fedor going to be in the Tournament after all?! He had just started negotiations when I interviewed Jerry Millen, perhaps they ended up working things out? Or perhaps Cro Cop is just creating buzz?

Kinosis

Back to top Go down

Post by Rizin=PRIDEFC on Thu Aug 04, 2016 3:00 pm

Poster has Rizin logo that is not offical but fan made(it was made by some guy before Rizin had any logo) so I think this is only fan made poster and if it is not offical poster than there is probably no fight. Sad

Last edited by Rizin=PRIDEFC on Thu Aug 04, 2016 3:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

Rizin=PRIDEFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Rizin=PRIDEFC on Thu Aug 04, 2016 3:24 pm

http://middleeasy.com/mma-news/breaking-fedor-vs-cro-cop-2goes-down-in-september-according-to-this-new-rizin-poster/?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=SocialWarfare

Rizin=PRIDEFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Kinosis on Thu Aug 04, 2016 3:54 pm

Interesting. I really doubt Fedor vs Cro Cop 2 would be in the first round anyway. But man, that would be amazing if the final 8 has Fedor, Cro Cop, Wanderlei Silva and whoever else wins in the first round.

Kinosis

Back to top Go down

Post by CDF47 on Thu Aug 04, 2016 6:32 pm

I think it might be Fedor vs. Cro Cop as a single bout which would be a very interesting rematch. I'd like to see it.

CDF47
G-MMA Rankings & Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kinosis on Thu Aug 04, 2016 6:44 pm

CDF47 wrote:I think it might be Fedor vs. Cro Cop as a single bout which would be a very interesting rematch. I'd like to see it.

Yeah, for sure. If Rizin wants to bring in lots of eyes, that is the way to do it. I don't think there is a bigger fight to make at HW with old school legends. With all of the hype and how big the first fight was, it's surprising that no organization ever tried to do the rematch. They were just never fighting in the same organization since Pride, until now (well, at least Fedor has fought in Rizin before).

Kinosis

Back to top Go down

Post by Kinosis on Thu Aug 04, 2016 7:09 pm

I messaged Jerry Millen about it on twitter. Not that he will break any inside info to me, but perhaps his response will give a hint.

Kinosis

Back to top Go down

Post by CDF47 on Thu Aug 04, 2016 7:27 pm

Kinosis wrote:
CDF47 wrote:I think it might be Fedor vs. Cro Cop as a single bout which would be a very interesting rematch. I'd like to see it.

Yeah, for sure.  If Rizin wants to bring in lots of eyes, that is the way to do it.  I don't think there is a bigger fight to make at HW with old school legends.  With all of the hype and how big the first fight was, it's surprising that no organization ever tried to do the rematch.  They were just never fighting in the same organization since Pride, until now (well, at least Fedor has fought in Rizin before).  

I agree. I think that rematch would be huge in Japan. Fedor and Cro Cop have a huge following there. Arena may be packed for that one with big TV ratings.

CDF47

Back to top Go down

Post by CDF47 on Thu Aug 04, 2016 7:28 pm

Kinosis wrote:I messaged Jerry Millen about it on twitter.  Not that he will break any inside info to me, but perhaps his response will give a hint.  

That's cool. If he responds, let us know. Interested to see what he has to say.

CDF47

Back to top Go down

Post by Kinosis on Thu Aug 04, 2016 7:39 pm

^Will do.

Kinosis

Back to top Go down

Post by westcott123 on Fri Aug 05, 2016 8:43 am

CDF47 wrote:
Kinosis wrote:

Yeah, for sure.  If Rizin wants to bring in lots of eyes, that is the way to do it.  I don't think there is a bigger fight to make at HW with old school legends.  With all of the hype and how big the first fight was, it's surprising that no organization ever tried to do the rematch.  They were just never fighting in the same organization since Pride, until now (well, at least Fedor has fought in Rizin before).  

I agree.  I think that rematch would be huge in Japan.  Fedor and Cro Cop have a huge following there.  Arena may be packed for that one with big TV ratings.

Everyone has wanted to see a rematch will Fedor make lighting strike twice or will he get cro coped ? In that case we might see a 3rd and just like wanderlei Silva and Quinton Jackson you know it won't be dull .

westcott123

Back to top Go down

Post by CDF47 on Fri Aug 05, 2016 2:57 pm

westcott123 wrote:
CDF47 wrote:
Kinosis wrote:

I agree.  I think that rematch would be huge in Japan.  Fedor and Cro Cop have a huge following there.  Arena may be packed for that one with big TV ratings.

Everyone has wanted to see a rematch will Fedor make lighting strike twice or will he get cro coped ? In that case we might see a 3rd and just like wanderlei Silva and Quinton Jackson you know it won't be dull .

You're right, a lot of people would be tuning in for a rematch like that from all over the world.

CDF47

Back to top Go down

Post by God of Thunder on Fri Aug 05, 2016 3:24 pm

Cro Cop seems happy and proud to be back home where he belongs.

God of Thunder
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by nhbnews on Fri Aug 05, 2016 3:54 pm

I just interviewed Jerry Millen, senior v.p. of Rizin, YESTERDAY. Listen to the show, not these silly fan rumors from idiot web sites. This fake poster was also posted YESTERDAY, and is not even full screen. Cro Cop is in the tournament, and may face Wanderlei on Dec. 31 if they both advance to the finals. Fedor's return is not decided at this time. Of course, didn't all these sites 'report' McGregor vs. Mayweather based on phony posters?

nhbnews
The Godfather of MMA Media

http://eddiegoldman.com

Back to top Go down

Post by God of Thunder on Fri Aug 05, 2016 3:56 pm

nhbnews wrote:I just interviewed Jerry Millen, senior v.p. of Rizin, YESTERDAY. Listen to the show, not these silly fan rumors from idiot web sites. This fake poster was also posted YESTERDAY, and is not even full screen. Cro Cop is in the tournament, and may face Wanderlei on Dec. 31 if they both advance to the finals. Fedor's return is not decided at this time. Of course, didn't all these sites 'report' McGregor vs. Mayweather based on phony posters?
The poster is definietly fan made but if it was posted on Cro Cops official FB page it´s fun that Cro Cop is trying to create some buzz around Rizin. He seems proud to be a part of PRIDE 2.0 if he really posted it.

God of Thunder
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CDF47 on Fri Aug 05, 2016 4:02 pm

nhbnews wrote:I just interviewed Jerry Millen, senior v.p. of Rizin, YESTERDAY. Listen to the show, not these silly fan rumors from idiot web sites. This fake poster was also posted YESTERDAY, and is not even full screen. Cro Cop is in the tournament, and may face Wanderlei on Dec. 31 if they both advance to the finals. Fedor's return is not decided at this time. Of course, didn't all these sites 'report' McGregor vs. Mayweather based on phony posters?

Yeah, that's exactly what Millen said. That would be another great rematch to see with Wand vs. CC. Their first fight was highly entertaining.

CDF47

Back to top Go down

Post by God of Thunder on Fri Aug 05, 2016 4:04 pm

Does anyone know if this is from his official Facebook page and how much he´s involved with it.

God of Thunder
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kinosis on Fri Aug 05, 2016 8:05 pm

^It's his official page, no clue who runs it.

Kinosis

Back to top Go down

Post by westcott123 on Sat Aug 06, 2016 3:19 am

Seems like most of the people on Facebook are giving mirko the advantage I say mist likely on how both looked in previous fights ...... Then again a person can look lousy in one bout but be spectacular in another and vice versa .

westcott123

Back to top Go down

Post by Kinosis on Sat Aug 06, 2016 8:58 am

^That's how it is with most of these people. You can go from GOAT to can to GOAT again, in a couple of fights.

Kinosis

Back to top Go down

Post by westcott123 on Sun Aug 07, 2016 9:51 pm

Kinosis wrote:^That's how it is with most of these people.  You can go from GOAT to can to GOAT again, in a couple of fights.

True theyre your biggest fans when you're winning than turn against you when you lose not real fans

westcott123

Back to top Go down

Post by CDF47 on Mon Aug 08, 2016 3:45 pm

westcott123 wrote:
Kinosis wrote:^That's how it is with most of these people.  You can go from GOAT to can to GOAT again, in a couple of fights.

True theyre your biggest fans when you're winning than turn against you when you lose not real fans

Yeah, those are some fake fans. Fair weather fans ain't fans.

CDF47

Back to top Go down

Post by InfinityLens on Sun Aug 28, 2016 2:55 am

Think Fedor should fight the loser of Kongo v Johson next.

InfinityLens

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum