I brought up Hendo hitting Fedor on the back of the head on sherdog..

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I brought up Hendo hitting Fedor on the back of the head on sherdog..

Post by iforgotmypassword on Mon Oct 10, 2016 4:20 am

and within minutes mods were in the thread calling for me to be banned. Others said he hit him under the arm pit completely ignoring the follow up strikes. Sherdog is as bad as it has even been. I wish they didnt unban my 2010 account.

Back to top Go down

Re: I brought up Hendo hitting Fedor on the back of the head on sherdog..

Post by CDF47 on Mon Oct 10, 2016 6:31 am

That was an awkward finish. After Fedor got clipped he quickly recovered but Herb jumped in to stop it. That was the most frustrating of Fedor's 3 losses near the end of his career. I wonder how that fight would have went if it was allowed to continue.

CDF47
G-MMA Rankings & Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by KakutogiBoomBap on Mon Oct 10, 2016 6:53 am

iforgotmypassword wrote:and within minutes mods were in the thread calling for me to be banned. Others said he hit him under the arm pit completely ignoring the follow up strikes. Sherdog is as bad as it has even been. I wish they didnt unban my 2010 account.

I will say they aren't as slap happy as they used to be with the ban hammer. I'm not sure if I'm banned or on dubs. I haven't logged in for a while there - since I flipped out on this asshole who was trying to start with me since I started posting on forums again, anywho, there is like 4 or 5 guys who hang out in that worldwide forum just waiting to pounce on people who say anything positive about Rizin or Pride and if you are critical about UFC. I never once gloated RIZIN IS GOING TO RUN THE WORLD!!! or anything alike I personally enjoy Pride/Rizin type product so because I said this and said I was bored of the UFC's presentation and product.. I was called a Pro Wrestling fan, "Not A Real/True Fan", "Weaboo", "Freak" etc. etc. I can't fathom that these are actually adults because they act like little prissy stuck up high school kids who have to brag about how big their "pee pee" is because they are so insecure with themselves they need to beat their chest how superior they are to others because they f*cking watch UFC! LOL like seriously?

But as soon as you give it back to these douche bags they run to their little moderator buddies and snitch on you - meanwhile they are the ones who insitigated it, insulted, belittled when I did zero, zip, nadda to these shills.

So, yeah no more Sherdoggin for me. I admit my ignoring skills aren't that high and I have a very low tolerance and no paitence dealing with people who are purposely trying to piss me off and call me names.

KakutogiBoomBap

Back to top Go down

Post by Kinosis on Mon Oct 10, 2016 8:18 am

When I was watching the fight live I wasn't even sure what happened but I thought they were stopping it because of the shots to the back of the head, to give a warning. There is a video out there somewhere from a different angle and Fedor stands up immediately (the normal video cuts away to follow Hendo). Fedor is wobbly (who wouldn't be after 2 or 3 full power shots to the back of the head) but he still stands up immediately.

Fedor himself said he thought it was an early stoppage. I would have liked to of seen a rematch (where Hendo is PED free) but since Hendo retired, doesn't look like that will ever happen.

Back to top Go down

Post by CDF47 on Mon Oct 10, 2016 4:05 pm

Kinosis wrote:When I was watching the fight live I wasn't even sure what happened but I thought they were stopping it because of the shots to the back of the head, to give a warning.  There is a video out there somewhere from a different angle and Fedor stands up immediately (the normal video cuts away to follow Hendo).  Fedor is wobbly (who wouldn't be after 2 or 3 full power shots to the back of the head) but he still stands up immediately.  

Fedor himself said he thought it was an early stoppage.  I would have liked to of seen a rematch (where Hendo is PED free) but since Hendo retired, doesn't look like that will ever happen.

If his contract is over, would be cool to see him for one final fight in Rizin against Fedor.

CDF47
G-MMA Rankings & Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by God of Thunder on Mon Oct 10, 2016 7:18 pm

Sherdog is scared of the truth. Fedor won via DQ due to strikes to the back of the head. Why are there rules in mma if you can punch an athlete several times in the back of the head?
God of Thunder
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by westcott123 on Mon Oct 10, 2016 7:31 pm

God of Thunder wrote:Sherdog is scared of the truth. Fedor won via DQ due to strikes to the back of the head. Why are there rules in mma if you can punch an athlete several times in the back of the head?

Yes they are might be tin foil hat time but i would not be surprised that the ufc which bought strikeforce paid or told herb dean as soon as hendo has fedor rocked stop the fight . I mean we have seen fights in the ufc or strikeforce or were ever with fighters who were way more rocked hell even more out than what fedor was and they still kept it going .
westcott123

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocksoldier84 on Mon Oct 10, 2016 8:01 pm

westcott123 wrote:
God of Thunder wrote:Sherdog is scared of the truth. Fedor won via DQ due to strikes to the back of the head. Why are there rules in mma if you can punch an athlete several times in the back of the head?

Yes they are might be tin foil hat time but i would not be surprised that the ufc which bought strikeforce paid or told herb dean as soon as hendo has fedor rocked stop the fight . I mean we have seen fights in the ufc or strikeforce or were ever with fighters who were way more rocked hell even more out than what fedor was and they still kept it going .

It's like UFC 170 when Dean allowed Mike Pyle to beat the crap out of TJ Waldburger while immediately stopped Rousey/McMann. Dana White always says Herb Dean is the best ref in the business. In all seriousness, I don't know if it's true but I wouldn't be shocked if it was especially since I could see Dana being the guy who would rig something if he could.
Rocksoldier84

Back to top Go down

Post by Kinosis on Mon Oct 10, 2016 8:28 pm

I honestly just think Herb Dean is a garbage ref. He is really inconstant in that he either stops fights way too early, or lets them go on for too long. You never know what he is going to do, besides screw the stoppage up in some way.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum