No Bellator fighters in the Rizin ff Gp, Is the relationship done?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

No Bellator fighters in the Rizin ff Gp, Is the relationship done?

Post by MR.WILLIE on Thu Oct 13, 2016 2:05 am

King mo vs ishii main event for Bellator puts to rest the rumors of mo defending his gp title of last year...

No Bellator fighter took part of the gp this year nor in the September card...spike tv is not showing Rizin to their viewers...

Still the last spot can be taken by a Bellator fighter, it will happen? I don't think so

Wanderlei is fighting in Rizin because he is suspended in the States!

So it's the relationship over between the companies?

I supposed they might let a guy fight there but not as fans thought at the beginning.

MR.WILLIE

Back to top Go down

Re: No Bellator fighters in the Rizin ff Gp, Is the relationship done?

Post by Rocksoldier84 on Thu Oct 13, 2016 4:14 am

MR.WILLIE wrote:King mo vs ishii main event for Bellator puts to rest the rumors of mo defending his gp title of last year...

No Bellator fighter took part of the gp this year nor in the September card...spike tv is not showing Rizin to their viewers...

Still the last spot can be taken by a Bellator fighter, it will happen? I don't think so

Wanderlei is fighting in Rizin because he is  suspended in the States!

So it's the relationship over between the companies?

I supposed they might let a guy fight there but not as fans thought at the beginning.

The Bellator banner was up with other companies at the last show so I would guess no. It could be because Bellator has a lot of shows coming up.
Rocksoldier84

Back to top Go down

Post by iforgotmypassword on Thu Oct 13, 2016 7:37 am

bellaturd is done in general

Back to top Go down

Post by fka on Thu Oct 13, 2016 2:24 pm

Yeah bellator has back to back cards as well as international shows planned they have a busy schedule.It was never said bellator would be in every rizin show or that every rizin event would be on spike.

Bellator will occasionally send guys to rizin just like they occasionally co promote or fighter share with other orgs.

As far as spike goes rizin doesn't have a deal to air all their shows just the ones with Bellator fighters on the card and a few other special events.

Coker and Bellator are still part of the alliance and will still help in the ways they have but also rizin needs an identity of its own.Bellator guys will likely win most the tourneys its good to get more unknown guys and rizins own fighters to succeed.

Bellator is the biggest name in the alliance but uts the RIZIN alliance not Bellator alliance rizin is supposed to be the head and Bellator shouldn't be expected to do most of the work.

We will definitely see more Bellator guys in rizin and on SPIKE......no need to freak lol.

"Catch wrestling is the violent sport,don't get me wrong bjj guys are bad asses but its pro wrestling all the way."WARMASTER

BELLATOR #1
fka

http://mmaplayground.com,global-mma.com

Back to top Go down

Post by CDF47 on Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:29 pm

Bellator is still in the partnership. Each org. has fighters signed under contract as well; like Wand and I believe some others.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVkdQhNdzHU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzj8iXiVDT8
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings & Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by fka on Thu Oct 13, 2016 10:04 pm

Great point as well cd

"Catch wrestling is the violent sport,don't get me wrong bjj guys are bad asses but its pro wrestling all the way."WARMASTER

BELLATOR #1
fka

Back to top Go down

Post by stu3ufc on Sat Oct 15, 2016 12:32 pm

iforgotmypassword wrote:bellaturd is done in general

so much for coker uniting the east and west of the modern mma world

Bjorn would have accomplished this already

stu3ufc

Back to top Go down

Post by fka on Tue Oct 18, 2016 11:00 am

Also mo won the HW gp last year this year its openweight.....a different gp king mo wouldn't be defending anything even if he did fight on the gp.

BELLATOR #1
fka

Back to top Go down

Post by MR.WILLIE on Tue Oct 18, 2016 12:19 pm

it would have been nice to see MO defend his gp win of last year....thats why im asking how is the relationship?

Viacom the owner of Bellator not showing Rizin on tv as the first event...

the more companies together the stronger Rizin is

MR.WILLIE

Back to top Go down

Post by King of the North on Tue Oct 18, 2016 1:32 pm

I see Wanderlei Silva as the Bellator representative. I know he's suspended but without Bellator consent I don't see him participating in this at all.

Back to top Go down

Post by fka on Tue Oct 18, 2016 3:41 pm

Yeah technically wandy is Bellators representative.

Willie mo wouldn't be defending his win last year.....that was hw this is open weight its a different gp.Would be cool to see him in this but hes got sruff with Bellator to do.

Spike will only air events featuring bellator fighters and some select events like fedor or new years etc.Rizin doesn't have a deal with spike to air every event.

Bellator isnt going to bolster every single thing Rizin does.

BELLATOR #1
fka

Back to top Go down

Post by MR.WILLIE on Tue Oct 18, 2016 4:42 pm

At the beginning it looked like they were going to be partners in every sense of the word. We the fans win if spike shows the events also I know mo's title is different but he would have been the perfect Bellator representative in the gp. No problems on my part

MR.WILLIE

Back to top Go down

Post by fka on Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:42 pm

Actually from the beginning it was pretty clear to me how it would work.They back rizin and will allow guys to fight in their tournaments if they don't have plans for them that woukd interfere.The very first event we saw fights that featured bellator fighters with a few of the high name guys like aoki and fedor.

Bellator is a partner like every other org in the alliance.....its nit the bellator alliance lol.....they are the biggest name and will help out but its not financially beneficial to send a guy like mo if hes going to headline moneymaking bellator events in the states.

Willie you keep saying mo woukd defend his gp win which doesn't make sense as i pointed out before.

The relationship isn't one sided what bellator does has to make sense financially and work for everyone,bellator has alot of debuting talent and international shows coming up......plainly put they gotta take care of business at home before extending assets to anyone else.

BELLATOR #1
fka

Back to top Go down

Post by MR.WILLIE on Tue Oct 18, 2016 11:14 pm

Fka....I just said that I know the title is different but I would have liked for him to be in the GP....I posted right before your post....its ok he is not in the GP fine

MR.WILLIE

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum