Zuffa heads are rolling.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Zuffa heads are rolling.

Post by iforgotmypassword on Wed Oct 19, 2016 3:12 pm

http://www.mmaweekly.com/ufc-layoffs-continue-head-of-canadian-operations-ousted


WME-IMG giving the BANNED slip to the former zuffa employees.

Imagine going to ware for Dana and Lorenzo than let go like that.

_________________
China Top Team

iforgotmypassword

Location : KUNLUN mountain living the dream
Posts : 1444
Join date : 2014-02-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Zuffa heads are rolling.

Post by Heretic on Wed Oct 19, 2016 5:58 pm

Zuffa sold it's self at the right time.

WME-IMG has to deal with a failing product and I hear they let go of GSP

Heretic
Moderator

Age : 31
Posts : 1003
Join date : 2012-07-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Zuffa heads are rolling.

Post by Rocksoldier84 on Wed Oct 19, 2016 7:01 pm

iforgotmypassword wrote:http://www.mmaweekly.com/ufc-layoffs-continue-head-of-canadian-operations-ousted


WME-IMG giving the BANNED slip to the former zuffa employees.

Imagine going to ware for Dana and Lorenzo than let go like that.

You know the sad thing is that the zombies will say it's because these guys don't know what they're doing while Zuffa were great.

Rocksoldier84

Location : New Jersey
Posts : 1150
Join date : 2013-11-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Zuffa heads are rolling.

Post by westcott123 on Wed Oct 19, 2016 7:12 pm

Heretic wrote:Zuffa sold it's self at the right time.

WME-IMG has to deal with a failing product and I hear they let go of GSP


I recokon the ufc is going down a path it will not be able to come back from .

westcott123

Location : australia
Posts : 1156
Join date : 2014-12-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Zuffa heads are rolling.

Post by Hamilcar on Wed Oct 19, 2016 7:58 pm

Now they just need to lay off the octagon and the unified rules as well as Dana White (who for some reason they will keeping for another five years at least).



I wonder if they are ditching these guys for incompetence or what? Looks to me like they want a real make-over for the UFC.

Hamilcar
Moderator

Location : Hangzhou
Posts : 1013
Join date : 2013-10-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Zuffa heads are rolling.

Post by Rocksoldier84 on Wed Oct 19, 2016 8:26 pm

westcott123 wrote:
Heretic wrote:Zuffa sold it's self at the right time.

WME-IMG has to deal with a failing product and I hear they let go of GSP


I recokon the ufc is going down a path it will not be able to come back from .

Too bad The Fertitas got their money and ran. Oh well. Maybe Dana could eventually be forced out in disgrace one day.

Rocksoldier84

Location : New Jersey
Posts : 1150
Join date : 2013-11-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Zuffa heads are rolling.

Post by westcott123 on Wed Oct 19, 2016 8:49 pm

Rocksoldier84 wrote:
westcott123 wrote:
Heretic wrote:Zuffa sold it's self at the right time.

WME-IMG has to deal with a failing product and I hear they let go of GSP


I recokon the ufc is going down a path it will not be able to come back from .

Too bad The Fertitas got their money and ran. Oh well. Maybe Dana could eventually be forced out in disgrace one day.

Oh they will make dana the fall guy .

westcott123

Location : australia
Posts : 1156
Join date : 2014-12-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Zuffa heads are rolling.

Post by Kinosis on Thu Oct 20, 2016 8:50 am

Glad to see all of the zuffa people, who ruined the sport, getting what they deserve.

_________________
Evolution vs God: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0u3-2CGOMQ

Kinosis
Moderator

Location : Richmond, ky
Age : 37
Posts : 1780
Join date : 2011-11-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Zuffa heads are rolling.

Post by InfinityLens on Mon Nov 14, 2016 4:40 pm

If they are really downsizing...


...Coker, Saki, and others; THIS IS YOUR OPPORTUNITY!

InfinityLens

Location : The Global MMA Forum
Posts : 1001
Join date : 2015-04-26

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum