Bobby the coward Lashley - step up in competition please

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bobby the coward Lashley - step up in competition please

Post by stu3ufc on Sat Oct 22, 2016 3:35 am

when is this guy gonna step up? he's 40 years old now roided to fuck and no one says anything like they do against vitor belfort. lashley been a pro mma fighter for 8 years now and he's squashing complete local nobodies.

Then he speaks of fighting for a title and fighting fedor

yeah right.... you've picked and choosed ur opponents for years

complete coward and nothing more than bellators show pony

stu3ufc

Back to top Go down

Re: Bobby the coward Lashley - step up in competition please

Post by iforgotmypassword on Sat Oct 22, 2016 3:47 am

Well said.

Of course fka is going to reply with a three paragraph response trying to spin this. But everyone knows he is just whoring himself out to Bellator.

Most people have enough class and respect for themselves not to shill for a company.

Back to top Go down

Post by Heretic on Sat Oct 22, 2016 6:19 am

bobby lashley fought awful fighters in titan fc.... and titan fc is garbage
Heretic

Back to top Go down

Post by stu3ufc on Sat Oct 22, 2016 11:38 am

iforgotmypassword wrote:Well said.

Of course fka is going to reply with a three paragraph response trying to spin this. But everyone knows he is just whoring himself out to Bellator.

Most people have enough class and respect for themselves not to shill for a company.

yeah lets not concern ourselves with that shills opinion no doubt coker is cutting him checks on the side to shill for bellator.

stu3ufc

Back to top Go down

Post by MR.WILLIE on Sat Oct 22, 2016 3:20 pm

iforgotmypassword wrote:Well said.

Lol!

MR.WILLIE

Back to top Go down

Post by MR.WILLIE on Sat Oct 22, 2016 3:21 pm

stu3ufc wrote:when is this guy gonna step up? he's 40 years old now roided to fuck and no one says anything like they do against vitor belfort. lashley been a pro mma fighter for 8 years now and he's squashing complete local nobodies.

I don't think he will never step up....I agree I see him as a coward fighting d level opponents

MR.WILLIE

Back to top Go down

Post by CDF47 on Sat Oct 22, 2016 3:36 pm

I agree, time to step it up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVkdQhNdzHU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzj8iXiVDT8
http://discoveringthejewishjesus.com/
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings & Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by MR.WILLIE on Sat Oct 22, 2016 3:49 pm

Heretic wrote:bobby lashley fought awful fighters in titan fc.... and titan fc is garbage

Lol he fought the all mighty mw john ott http://www.tapology.com/fightcenter/fighters/john-ott by dec.

MR.WILLIE

Back to top Go down

Post by CDF47 on Sat Oct 22, 2016 5:08 pm

MR.WILLIE wrote:
Heretic wrote:bobby lashley fought awful fighters in titan fc.... and titan fc is garbage

Lol he fought the all mighty mw john ott http://www.tapology.com/fightcenter/fighters/john-ott by dec.

I know man. Kharitonov, Johnson, Kongo, or Mitrione. Those should be 4 top options for his next fight in my opinion. Anything less would just be more of the same.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVkdQhNdzHU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzj8iXiVDT8
http://discoveringthejewishjesus.com/
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings & Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by MR.WILLIE on Sat Oct 22, 2016 5:35 pm

CDF47 wrote:
MR.WILLIE wrote:

I know man.  Kharitonov, Johnson, Kongo, or Mitrione. Those should be 4 top options for his next fight in my opinion. Anything less would just be more of the same.

I agree my friend

MR.WILLIE

Back to top Go down

Post by stu3ufc on Sat Oct 22, 2016 8:52 pm

MR.WILLIE wrote:
stu3ufc wrote:when is this guy gonna step up? he's 40 years old now roided to fuck and no one says anything like they do against vitor belfort. lashley been a pro mma fighter for 8 years now and he's squashing complete local nobodies.

I don't think he will never step up....I agree I see him as a coward fighting d level opponents

why does he even bother? just in it for the money since he's not in wwe. Im sure if he was in the WWE making better money than TNA shitty money then he wouldnt even bother.

stu3ufc

Back to top Go down

Post by TeamJohnPerretti on Sat Oct 22, 2016 10:59 pm

I'm one of the few thousand that ordered the Ultimate Chaos ppv. Lashley vs. Sapp and Rizzo vs. Yvel.

Lashley will never step up. Just using mma to win some easy fights and keep himself relevant in pro wrestling.

TeamJohnPerretti

Back to top Go down

Post by TeamJohnPerretti on Sat Oct 22, 2016 11:01 pm

I wouldn't be shocked if Bellator sets up Ken Shamrock vs. Lashley.

TeamJohnPerretti

Back to top Go down

Post by fka on Sat Oct 22, 2016 11:09 pm

You guys are pathetic you can't start a thread without calling me out Smile

First off lashley has never tested dirty unlike Vitor and was never on trt hiding in brazil to cheat to win.....lashley is actually smaller then he has been the last few fights.Hes spent time doing yoga and stretching alot more hes learned hiw to take care of his body.He no longer lifts weights much at all its mostly movement training and cardio aside from sparring and technique drills.He recently worked with joseph benavidez who was surprised lashley was so quick.

Lashley has trimmed his weight down and its absolutely apparent in the shape of he body especially his back and shoulders.He isnt meathead lifting and not bulking up to full mass allows for muscle endurance and quickness,he has narural power to boot and great wrestling reflexes.

Now for his opponent......i absolutely agree this was his last showcase fight where he's expected to dominate.I have some perspective as to why he took a step back in comp after steadily climbing the ladder.after taking out colossus in a rematch he took out a solid prospect in dan charles who dropped to 205 after being handled by a monster like Lashley.then he gets lined up with a lower stature guy....

Well after researching a bit i figured it out.Lashley has had an insane schedule fighting mma and being a TNA pro wrassler,he has been vurning his body out self admittedly doing both andrealized he needed to change his recovery techniques.

nyway In his last talk with Bellator he discussed a conundrum with them......tna tapes several shows in advance to save money but this time it was more then usual,so much so that bobby didn't train fulltime he had a bixing coach with him at wrasslin shows to train during down time.Frankly he knew he wouldn't be 100% and they gave him a guy who was looking to step up.

Lashley will definitely get a top guy next hes in the top 5 hws for sure and with him getting smarter at recovery and on a full serious camp hes a serious contender.

"Catch wrestling is the violent sport,don't get me wrong bjj guys are bad asses but its pro wrestling all the way."WARMASTER

BELLATOR #1
fka

http://mmaplayground.com,global-mma.com

Back to top Go down

Post by fka on Sat Oct 22, 2016 11:16 pm

I'd love lashley vs fedor itd be fedors first real hw fight in years.Why you mad at him saying hed be honored to share the ting with a guy he admired?

Lashley earned my respect in that interview you are citing.....he said he'd prefer a fight with fedor then a bellator hw title shot.He said if it brought him more money of course hed take a title shot but fedors a huge name and fighting him would be an honor.

If fedor goes to bellator thats a great fight id love to see and woukd do incredible numbers on spike guaranteed.

"Catch wrestling is the violent sport,don't get me wrong bjj guys are bad asses but its pro wrestling all the way."WARMASTER

BELLATOR #1
fka

Back to top Go down

Post by MR.WILLIE on Sat Oct 22, 2016 11:24 pm

TeamJohnPerretti wrote:I wouldn't be shocked if Bellator sets up Ken Shamrock vs. Lashley.

Lol true! Maybe him vs dada 5000

Carl seumanutafa would be 2 much of a risk for Coker to offer lashley the fight

MR.WILLIE

Back to top Go down

Post by fka on Sun Oct 23, 2016 12:13 am

Haha seamanutafa would be eligible for a wsof title fight the minute he signed Smile

BELLATOR #1
fka

Back to top Go down

Post by TeamJohnPerretti on Sun Oct 23, 2016 12:16 am

The rematch everybody has been waiting for.

Lashley vs. Wes Sims 2.

I can't wait for Coker to get fired from Bellator.

TeamJohnPerretti

Back to top Go down

Post by MR.WILLIE on Sun Oct 23, 2016 12:54 am

TeamJohnPerretti wrote:The rematch everybody has been waiting for.

Lashley vs. Wes Sims 2.

I can't wait for Coker to get fired from Bellator.

It's incredible what a great job this man did for strikeforce and the brutal shit he has done in bellator

MR.WILLIE

Back to top Go down

Post by MR.WILLIE on Sun Oct 23, 2016 12:57 am

fka wrote:Haha seamanutafa would be eligible for a wsof title fight the minute he signed Smile

Lol! But he is a Bellator fighter so is Bellator who put him vs mittrone lol....

Lashley vs appelt

Javy Ayala vs kharitonov

That's Bellator hw division guys

MR.WILLIE

Back to top Go down

Post by fka on Sun Oct 23, 2016 5:30 pm

Kharitonov hasn't fought in ages thats a good fight against ayala

I explained Lashleys step back in comp due to his wrestling schedule.

Wsof hw division is......blagoi ivanov lmao they have 9 hws..this is the wsof hw division.

BELLATOR #1
fka

Back to top Go down

Post by MR.WILLIE on Sun Oct 23, 2016 8:23 pm

Nobody's talking about the Wsof here lol! They are talking about the coward bobby lashley....joke of an Mma fighter

MR.WILLIE

Back to top Go down

Post by fka on Sun Oct 23, 2016 10:58 pm

Your right no ones talking about wsof at all......unless its about lawsuits and how no one watches their shows.

Bobby definitely needs to fight a named ranked opponent next no BS.But hes a solid hw who I've grown to like as i seen him progress.Hes a top 5 bellator hw and needs to be treated as such no more showcases its title contention time.

BELLATOR #1
fka

Back to top Go down

Post by MR.WILLIE on Sun Oct 23, 2016 11:23 pm

Why u use Wsof to defend lashley? Wtf are u talking about...you are a Bellator nuthugger and don't see they are protecting a human wall 6'3 260 pounds like a little daddy's girl ....be honest because every time you defend Bellator situation nobody gives a fuck because you are always sucking on them..for example when you used to defend Blagoi Ivanov when he was with bellator and now you call him a Bellator cast off because he is with Wsof...

MR.WILLIE

Back to top Go down

Post by fka on Sun Oct 23, 2016 11:47 pm

I dont remember calling him a castoff....

I like ivanov but he ran to where he could get a belt easiest......no shame but it is what it is.

I use wsof with you because you dangle lie a pendulum off of ray sefos dick and obviously get dizzy because some of your comments are confusing.

I agree Lashley needs to fight a ranked opponent....i've literally said it multiple times......he was increasing his opponent level until this last fight which i provided insight into why that was.

He ran through colossus which was a redemption fight along with a statement over the buggest name of his career,next was dan charles who was positioning himself to be in titke talks until lashley beat him.

Appelt was a step back and there is no excuse moving forward why he shouldn't be fighting a top name guy next.

BELLATOR #1
fka

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum