FKAs Bellator Spotlight-Five Fighters to watch-HWs

View previous topic View next topic Go down

FKAs Bellator Spotlight-Five Fighters to watch-HWs

Post by fka on Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:15 pm

I felt it necessary to put the proverbial spotlight on some of the talent Bellator has as some events are coming up and i'm really excited.

I will talk about five fighters from each weight class and we will start with the HEAVYWEIGHT DIVISION.

Simply put Bellators HW Division has been a mess since Vitaly Minakov began to have contract issues with former regime head Bjorn Rebney which has seen Minakov eventually stripped of the belt by new Coker regime leaving the division wide open for whomever can position himself in line for the title.This list of five is guys i expect big things of moving forward into 2017,in no particular order lets get to business.

1)Tyrell Fortune 26yrs 0-0 6'2 265lbs fighting out of Blackzilians camp.

Tyrell is a former olympic hopeful wrestler who was a standout throughout his career.
He was ranked #3 from 2014-2015 at 125kg(275lbs).Getting accolades in both greco-roman and freestyle wrestling.Alot of hype surrounds him being touted the next big thing at HW by multiple trainers and partners.Tyrell debuts soon against another debuting mma fighter in Cody Miskell expect a dominant performance and big things from him in the future.

2)Augusto Sakai (9-0-1)7ko 25yrs 6'4 265lbs training out of Gile Ribiero Team.

Augusto is undefeated and has alot of standup skills utilizing a hybrid of kickboxing and muaythai.He is deceptively fast and has great cardio he uses to break his opponents.He has tons of potential and is looking for a big name signature win and was supposed to fight Kongo but was injured.This guy is one win away from being a top tier HW watch out cuz i feel it coming soon.

3)Rashad "Daywalker"Coulture(6-1)34yrs 5'11 230lbs training out of Octagon MMA.

All Rashads wins are by vicious ko and 5 in the first round.Hes a regional guy getting promoted up to the big leagues who has been making noise finishing guys in devastating fashion.Hes got heavy hands and can counter as well as push the action has decent wrestling as well.Yet to make his Bellator debut watch for this guy as he always wants to finish and has the power to do just that,will be interesting to see how he does.

4)Ewerton Teixiera (3-1)34yrs 6'2 243lbs training out of Yoshida dojo & Ichigeki Academy.11-4 kickboxing record wins over musashi,jerome le banner,and errol Zimmerman.2008 k-1 world gp champion.

This guy is still relatively new to MMA but is a lifelong martial artist training in Kyokushin Karate,and kickboxing as well as MMA later on.He has excellent standup and has decent ground game hes still working on but his Bellator debut was a big jump in competition against spartan Queiroz i think he will learn from his first loss and rebound he trains at great camps i expect to see a noticeable improvement since his last fight.Also i hope to see him in Bellator Kickboxing.

5)Javy"eye candy"Ayala (9-5) 4subs/4kos 28yrs 6'1 265lbs fighting out of Fearless Fighting Gym.

Javy wrestled in high school which led to mma training,he has a very rounded skillset and really has been a victim of mental errors in his losses.He started red hot in Bellator taking out 3 ranked fighters in former title contender and tourney finalist Thiago Dos Santos,former chanpion Eric Prindle,and rising prospect and former pro boxer Raphael Butler.Then Javy hit a two fight skid and just rebounded by tkoing Roy Boughton.Javy can either be a top ten guy or just another what-if it just depends on his mental sharpness because he has very solid skill.He has a career defining fight against big name Sergei Kharitonov if he wins he will be propelled right back to the top and on track to the title.

So keep an eye out for these guys i got a good feeling lol

"Catch wrestling is the violent sport,don't get me wrong bjj guys are bad asses but its pro wrestling all the way."WARMASTER

BELLATOR #1
fka

http://mmaplayground.com,global-mma.com

Back to top Go down

Re: FKAs Bellator Spotlight-Five Fighters to watch-HWs

Post by iforgotmypassword on Wed Oct 26, 2016 4:56 am

no views, no replies. Typical Fka thread.

Back to top Go down

Post by fka on Wed Oct 26, 2016 2:29 pm

Your trolling is getting pretty weak im disappointed .....your only good when stu starts first.

Your the underachieving robin to his batman...

Wheres stu or willie ????? I need a proper rival lol.

"Catch wrestling is the violent sport,don't get me wrong bjj guys are bad asses but its pro wrestling all the way."WARMASTER

BELLATOR #1
fka

Back to top Go down

Post by iforgotmypassword on Wed Oct 26, 2016 3:31 pm

fka wrote:Your trolling is getting pretty weak im disappointed .....your only good when stu starts first.

Your the underachieving robin to his batman...

Wheres stu or willie ????? I need a proper rival lol.

They probably already left this site because mma is dead.

Back to top Go down

Post by iforgotmypassword on Wed Oct 26, 2016 3:32 pm

I just logged onto wiebo chat in china and over 15,000 people were discussing KUNLUN.

Back to top Go down

Post by fka on Wed Oct 26, 2016 3:53 pm

Lmao nothing else to do haha

BELLATOR #1
fka

Back to top Go down

Post by CDF47 on Wed Oct 26, 2016 4:08 pm

fka wrote:I felt it necessary to put the proverbial spotlight on some of the talent Bellator has as some events are coming up and i'm really excited.

I will talk about five fighters from each weight class and we will start with the HEAVYWEIGHT DIVISION.

Simply put Bellators HW Division has been a mess since Vitaly Minakov began to have contract issues with former regime head Bjorn Rebney which has seen Minakov eventually stripped of the belt by new Coker regime leaving the division wide open for whomever can position himself in line for the title.This list of five is guys i expect big things of moving forward into 2017,in no particular order lets get to business.

1)Tyrell Fortune 26yrs 0-0 6'2 265lbs fighting out of Blackzilians camp.

Tyrell is a former olympic hopeful wrestler who was a standout throughout his career.
He was ranked #3 from 2014-2015 at 125kg(275lbs).Getting accolades in both greco-roman and freestyle wrestling.Alot of hype surrounds him being touted the next big thing at HW by multiple trainers and partners.Tyrell debuts soon against another debuting mma fighter in Cody Miskell expect a dominant performance and big things from him in the future.

2)Augusto Sakai (9-0-1)7ko 25yrs 6'4 265lbs training out of Gile Ribiero Team.

Augusto is undefeated and has alot of standup skills utilizing a hybrid of kickboxing and muaythai.He is deceptively fast and has great cardio he uses to break his opponents.He has tons of potential and is looking for a big name signature win and was supposed to fight Kongo but was injured.This guy is one win away from being a top tier HW watch out cuz i feel it coming soon.

3)Rashad "Daywalker"Coulture(6-1)34yrs 5'11 230lbs training out of Octagon MMA.

All Rashads wins are by vicious ko and 5 in the first round.Hes a regional guy getting promoted up to the big leagues who has been making noise finishing guys in devastating fashion.Hes got heavy hands and can counter as well as push the action has decent wrestling as well.Yet to make his Bellator debut watch for this guy as he always wants to finish and has the power to do just that,will be interesting to see how he does.

4)Ewerton Teixiera (3-1)34yrs 6'2 243lbs training out of Yoshida dojo & Ichigeki Academy.11-4 kickboxing record wins over musashi,jerome le banner,and errol Zimmerman.2008 k-1 world gp champion.

This guy is still relatively new to MMA but is a lifelong martial artist training in Kyokushin Karate,and kickboxing as well as MMA later on.He has excellent standup and has decent ground game hes still working on but his Bellator debut was a big jump in competition against spartan Queiroz i think he will learn from his first loss and rebound he trains at great camps i expect to see a noticeable improvement since his last fight.Also i hope to see him in Bellator Kickboxing.

5)Javy"eye candy"Ayala (9-5) 4subs/4kos 28yrs 6'1 265lbs fighting out of Fearless Fighting Gym.

Javy wrestled in high school which led to mma training,he has a very rounded skillset and really has been a victim of mental errors in his losses.He started red hot in Bellator taking out 3 ranked fighters in former title contender and tourney finalist Thiago Dos Santos,former chanpion Eric Prindle,and rising prospect and former pro boxer Raphael Butler.Then Javy hit a two fight skid and just rebounded by tkoing Roy Boughton.Javy can either be a top ten guy or just another what-if it just depends on his mental sharpness because he has very solid skill.He has a career defining fight against big name Sergei Kharitonov if he wins he will be propelled right back to the top and on track to the title.

So keep an eye out for these guys i got a good feeling lol

Some solid HW prospects fka. Bellator could use these guys to build up their division. Nice breakdown. Thanks for the info.

Isaiah 53, Daniel 9:25-27, Acts 4:12
http://www.godandscience.org/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVkdQhNdzHU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzj8iXiVDT8
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings & Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by fka on Wed Oct 26, 2016 7:30 pm

Thx cd i got 5 for every division your opinion means alot thx.

I really think javy can surprise sergei with his athleticism and since sergei is rusty a bit it may be the definitive factor but we all know sergei standup is vicious.

Really got high hopes pinned on fortune hes looking incredible.

Other guys will be entertaining if nithing else but have potential to take bug steps in their careers.

BELLATOR #1
fka

Back to top Go down

Post by King of the North on Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:20 pm

iforgotmypassword wrote:I just logged onto wiebo chat in china and over 15,000 people were discussing KUNLUN.

15,000 is nothing for China.
King of the North

Back to top Go down

Post by iforgotmypassword on Wed Oct 26, 2016 9:11 pm

King of the North wrote:
iforgotmypassword wrote:I just logged onto wiebo chat in china and over 15,000 people were discussing KUNLUN.

15,000 is nothing for China.

Do you want a Wiebo invite?

Back to top Go down

Post by iforgotmypassword on Wed Oct 26, 2016 9:13 pm

fka wrote:Thx cd i got 5 for every division your opinion means alot thx.

I really think javy can surprise sergei with his athleticism and since sergei is rusty a bit it may be the definitive factor but we all know sergei standup is vicious.

Other guys will be entertaining if nithing else but have potential to take bug steps in their careers.
. Would rather watch Yankova than Bellator HW,

Back to top Go down

Post by fka on Wed Oct 26, 2016 9:25 pm

Would rather watch yankova then an entire kunlun event...

BELLATOR #1
fka

Back to top Go down

Post by iforgotmypassword on Wed Oct 26, 2016 9:28 pm

fka wrote:Would rather watch yankova then an entire kunlun event...

I bet if we inspected your hard drive right now you would possess over 100 gigabytes of KUNLUN action. You even spelled KUNLUN right so we know you watch.

Back to top Go down

Post by fka on Wed Oct 26, 2016 9:39 pm

I wish i had that much memory space haha cheers thats the trolling I'm expecting from you bro..... Smile

BELLATOR #1
fka

Back to top Go down

Post by CDF47 on Fri Oct 28, 2016 5:57 pm

fka wrote:Thx cd i got 5 for every division your opinion means alot thx.

I agree, Javy is a threat to Sergei for sure.

Isaiah 53, Daniel 9:25-27, Acts 4:12
http://www.godandscience.org/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVkdQhNdzHU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzj8iXiVDT8
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings & Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by InfinityLens on Thu Nov 17, 2016 12:57 pm

^^^For those who thought Ayala was threat congrats on a correct prediction.

Don't worry I am still here lurking!
InfinityLens

Back to top Go down

Post by fka on Thu Nov 17, 2016 1:57 pm

I won 450$.... first round ko check lol.

Also came in 35th out of a couple thousand ppl on the alvarez vs mcgregor card.

You guys need to get a camp going.

BELLATOR #1
fka

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum