FKAs Bellator Spotlight-Five Fighters to wstch-Womans 125lb Division

View previous topic View next topic Go down

FKAs Bellator Spotlight-Five Fighters to wstch-Womans 125lb Division

Post by fka on Wed Oct 26, 2016 9:15 pm

Bellators womans 125 division is wide open yet to crown the inaugural champion so with this list look for girls ready and able to put themselves in position for a title elimination fight soon.

1)Emily Ducote(4-1)23yrs 5'2 125lbs training out of American Top Team OKC

Ducote is a very young fighter who has shown tenacity and drive to win in her young career.Her grappling is her strength with a growing striking game she has a big fight against fellow grappling standout Ilima Lei Macfarlane and with a win will no doubt be a top dog in the division.

2)Keri Melendez(0-0)32yrs 5'6 125lbs training out of Skrap Pack
Kickboxing record of (4-1)2× amateur kickboxing champion.

Keri is the wife of Gilbert Melendez and trains with him as well as all the members of the Skrap Pack.Her standup is good very nice technique and where she feels most comfortable but no doubt her grappling will be good training where she does.She debuts in Bellator against fellow debuting mma fighter Sheila Padilla so look for Keri to try and make a statement in her debut.

3)Anastasia Yankova(4-0)25yrs 5'5 125lbs training out of American Kickboxing Academy 

She has alot of hype because she is the most successful of the model/mma fighters to debut in Bellator.She has a solid striking base and decent grappling but is still rounding her game,with her good looks and potential she could be a big star in bellator its all up to her progression speed.With an impressive performance in her next fight she could make a big move in rankings.Watch for her progression since moving to AKA she has real potential.

4)Lena Ovynchikova(10-4)29yrs 5'5 125lbs training out of Union Gym
Kickboxing record of (12-6) multiple accolades in Muay Thai and Karate 

Lena has a great muay thai base with the ability to fight in both stances because of her karate background giving her unique striking.Her clinch game is strong and her grappling is ok but definitely is a growing skillset.Another very attractive girl with the ability to become a star in a wide open division look for her to be a name in Bellator.

5)Ilima Lei Macfarlane(4-0)26yrs 5'4 125lbs training out of Team Hurricane Awesome 

She is a budding star in Bellator,Ilima has shown relentless ground game and technical submission arsenal.Sge is young and still growing but definitely one of the stronger prospects in the division.She is fighting another good grappler in Emily Ducote with an impressive win i think she could be fighting for the title soon.

"Catch wrestling is the violent sport,don't get me wrong bjj guys are bad asses but its pro wrestling all the way."WARMASTER

BELLATOR #1
fka

http://mmaplayground.com,global-mma.com

Back to top Go down

Re: FKAs Bellator Spotlight-Five Fighters to wstch-Womans 125lb Division

Post by iforgotmypassword on Wed Oct 26, 2016 9:22 pm

Bellator had the best in the world Fujii but continually robbed her until she had to retire. I think Yankova lost her last fight. Also fka you told me many times you dont like watching wmma so how did you compile this list?

Back to top Go down

Post by fka on Wed Oct 26, 2016 9:28 pm

Reguardless of my dislike of womans mma i still do talent scouting for every division.Bellators woman are really pretty so that has alot to do with my interest lol.

Seriously though these girls have impressed me im interested to see how they do.

"Catch wrestling is the violent sport,don't get me wrong bjj guys are bad asses but its pro wrestling all the way."WARMASTER

BELLATOR #1
fka

Back to top Go down

Post by fka on Wed Oct 26, 2016 9:30 pm

Yankova is undefeated she won by spkit decision.

BELLATOR #1
fka

Back to top Go down

Post by iforgotmypassword on Wed Oct 26, 2016 9:30 pm

fka wrote:Reguardless of my dislike of womans mma i still do talent scouting for every division.Bellators woman are really pretty so that has alot to do with my interest lol.

Seriously though these girls have impressed me im interested to see how they do.

I will forward this thread to Coker@bellatormma.com

Back to top Go down

Post by fka on Wed Oct 26, 2016 9:33 pm

Go for it thx lol Smile

BELLATOR #1
fka

Back to top Go down

Post by InfinityLens on Thu Nov 17, 2016 10:08 am

They just signed #3 WFlW Sara Dalelio. She also has fights in major orgs and has a win over Nunes! Her and MacFarlane have can crushing sessions within the next two months, the winners should fight for the strap.
InfinityLens

Back to top Go down

Post by fka on Thu Nov 17, 2016 2:31 pm

They also signed josh barnetts girlfriend don't remember her name off hand.

BELLATOR #1
fka

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum