Fabricio Werdum speaks out against Reebok/gets removed from UFC spanish broadcasts

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Fabricio Werdum speaks out against Reebok/gets removed from UFC spanish broadcasts

Post by InfinityLens on Fri Oct 28, 2016 10:43 pm

http://www.sherdog.com/news/news/Fabricio-Werdum-Removed-from-UFCs-SpanishSpeaking-TV-Broadcasts-112893
InfinityLens

Back to top Go down

Re: Fabricio Werdum speaks out against Reebok/gets removed from UFC spanish broadcasts

Post by westcott123 on Sat Oct 29, 2016 6:37 pm

Even worse are the legions of morons defending Reebok oh you signed the contract and all that jazz , I guess most people dont like him and they're hoping sea level yeah they still use it Cain smashes him
westcott123

Back to top Go down

Re: Fabricio Werdum speaks out against Reebok/gets removed from UFC spanish broadcasts

Post by Rocksoldier84 on Sat Oct 29, 2016 9:22 pm

westcott123 wrote:Even worse are the legions of morons defending Reebok oh you signed the contract and all that jazz , I guess most people dont like him and they're hoping sea level yeah they still use it Cain smashes him

Remember, the morons were like Dana White who wouldn't even bring up his name and acted like he was some can when Fedor lost to him and would bring up how he was cut from the UFC. Who the fuck cares if he signed a contract, he still has a right to his opinion. Then again, we've already seen from the Stitch Duran firing that nobody is safe against Reebok.

Well remember, before he beat Cain, they were already saying Cain was the greatest heavyweight of all time. Oh yeah, if Werdum does lose to Cain, who wants to bet he gets cut?
Rocksoldier84

Back to top Go down

Post by stu3ufc on Sat Oct 29, 2016 11:26 pm

really petty and pathetic. UFC should have turned a blind eye to it really. that would show they have more power than just petty not being able to commentate for 3 years LOL

big deal

stu3ufc

Back to top Go down

Post by KakutogiBoomBap on Sat Oct 29, 2016 11:50 pm

I have been called a radical in the past because... i was very passionate about calling out what these assholes are all about... I feel vindication from the ones who would call me things like |extremist". "radical" etc.... yet this very site was built on exposing what Zuffa really is. Some are wolves in sheep clothing so to speak... while i admit i did lose my hunger and drive for the longest time.... and felt like honestly just giving up on the very thing that used to give me goosebumps and no ufc card has done that for me... the closest thing was a few fights here and there.... like Shogun vs. Hendo the first time ... but I just appose zuffa as a whole from the cage, to the rule set to the presentation i just find it to be the drizzling shits.... i don't like it at all... of course there has been lots of great fights.... of course they have most of the best fighters... im not saying they don't.... but i feel like things are going to change for the better... i don't know why, i can't tell it, just i feel things will get better.... I don't know if Pride could ever be replicated... as like other amazing things ie. music etc... it's hard to recreate what was... but i feel Rizin is for the most part going in the right direction... with the kind of product i'm most interested in.
KakutogiBoomBap

Back to top Go down

Post by CDF47 on Sun Oct 30, 2016 10:40 am

KakutogiBoomBap wrote:I have been called a radical in the past because... i was very passionate about calling out what these assholes are all about... I feel vindication from the ones who would call me things like |extremist". "radical" etc.... yet this very site was built on exposing what Zuffa really is. Some are wolves in sheep clothing so to speak... while i admit i did lose my hunger and drive for the longest time.... and felt like honestly just giving up on the very thing that used to give me goosebumps and no ufc card has done that for me... the closest thing was a few fights here and there.... like Shogun vs. Hendo the first time ... but I just appose zuffa as a whole from the cage, to the rule set to the presentation i just find it to be the drizzling shits.... i don't like it at all... of course there has been lots of great fights.... of course they have most of the best fighters... im not saying they don't.... but i feel like things are going to change for the better... i don't know why, i can't tell it, just i feel things will get better.... I don't know if Pride could ever be replicated... as like other amazing things ie. music etc... it's hard to recreate what was... but i feel Rizin is for the most part going in the right direction... with the kind of product i'm most interested in.

I know, Rizin really got me excited about MMA as well. It really has the PRIDE feel and there are actually some things about this org. that I like better than PRIDE which is hard to say. I like the cross-promotional GPs, elbows permitted in some fights, LED lights on the ropes, improvements on some elements of the presentation, and the last fight trailer video to name a few.

Isaiah 53, Daniel 9:25-27, Acts 4:12
http://www.godandscience.org/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVkdQhNdzHU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzj8iXiVDT8
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings & Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by westcott123 on Sun Oct 30, 2016 7:02 pm

Rocksoldier84 wrote:
westcott123 wrote:Even worse are the legions of morons defending Reebok oh you signed the contract and all that jazz , I guess most people dont like him and they're hoping sea level yeah they still use it Cain smashes him

Remember, the morons were like Dana White who wouldn't even bring up his name and acted like he was some can when Fedor lost to him and would bring up how he was cut from the UFC. Who the fuck cares if he signed a contract, he still has a right to his opinion. Then again, we've already seen from the Stitch Duran firing that nobody is safe against Reebok.

Well remember, before he beat Cain, they were already saying Cain was the greatest heavyweight of all time. Oh yeah, if Werdum does lose to Cain, who wants to bet he gets cut?

I say if he does loose he will get cut  though he will be another great addition to whom ever gets him and of course if he wins well there will be a whole new load of excuses as to why cain lost .
westcott123

Back to top Go down

Post by stu3ufc on Wed Nov 02, 2016 10:12 am

stu3ufc

Back to top Go down

Post by Kinosis on Wed Nov 02, 2016 3:48 pm

^lol, that picture made my day better. You are a hero, Sir!

Back to top Go down

Post by westcott123 on Wed Nov 02, 2016 6:29 pm

CDF47 wrote:
KakutogiBoomBap wrote:I have been called a radical in the past because... i was very passionate about calling out what these assholes are all about... I feel vindication from the ones who would call me things like |extremist". "radical" etc.... yet this very site was built on exposing what Zuffa really is. Some are wolves in sheep clothing so to speak... while i admit i did lose my hunger and drive for the longest time.... and felt like honestly just giving up on the very thing that used to give me goosebumps and no ufc card has done that for me... the closest thing was a few fights here and there.... like Shogun vs. Hendo the first time ... but I just appose zuffa as a whole from the cage, to the rule set to the presentation i just find it to be the drizzling shits.... i don't like it at all... of course there has been lots of great fights.... of course they have most of the best fighters... im not saying they don't.... but i feel like things are going to change for the better... i don't know why, i can't tell it, just i feel things will get better.... I don't know if Pride could ever be replicated... as like other amazing things ie. music etc... it's hard to recreate what was... but i feel Rizin is for the most part going in the right direction... with the kind of product i'm most interested in.

I know, Rizin really got me excited about MMA as well.  It really has the PRIDE feel and there are actually some things about this org. that I like better than PRIDE which is hard to say.  I like the cross-promotional GPs, elbows permitted in some fights, LED lights on the ropes, improvements on some elements of the presentation, and the last fight trailer video to name a few.  
h

Rizin ff is not even a year old and it is is hugely popular regardless of what the nay sayers say i reckon in a few years they will be big players on the world stage .With fighters leaving the ufc for various reasons eventually the dam will burst what will they do when McGregor and rousey hang em up ?
westcott123

Back to top Go down

Post by InfinityLens on Fri Nov 18, 2016 1:05 pm

Rousey is already contemplating retirement.

Don't worry I am still here lurking!
InfinityLens

Back to top Go down

Post by stu3ufc on Fri Nov 18, 2016 2:14 pm

InfinityLens wrote:Rousey is already contemplating retirement.

good ridence to a bully and a fake fighter.

stu3ufc

Back to top Go down

Post by InfinityLens on Sat Dec 03, 2016 12:54 am

In what way is she a fake fighter lol?

Don't worry I am still here lurking!
InfinityLens

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum