Kevin “Baby Slice” Ferguson Jr. vs. Aaron Hamilton Full Fight Video - Bellator 165 - 19.11.16

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kevin “Baby Slice” Ferguson Jr. vs. Aaron Hamilton Full Fight Video - Bellator 165 - 19.11.16

Post by Kingfedor on Sun Nov 20, 2016 1:39 am

Last edited by Kingfedor on Sun Dec 04, 2016 11:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

Kingfedor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Re: Kevin “Baby Slice” Ferguson Jr. vs. Aaron Hamilton Full Fight Video - Bellator 165 - 19.11.16

Post by CDF47 on Sun Nov 20, 2016 1:24 pm

Damn, Baby Slice lost.

CDF47
G-MMA Rankings & Moderator

Back to top Go down

Re: Kevin “Baby Slice” Ferguson Jr. vs. Aaron Hamilton Full Fight Video - Bellator 165 - 19.11.16

Post by fka on Sun Nov 20, 2016 5:21 pm

Jitters got to him and im sure being scheduled to fight a bunch of times only to have opponent pull out or he got injured.

It was at 165 catchweight as well.....basically i don't see this as a full showing of his skill.Good experience for him to get in there in the big boy cage and get some time and footage to work with.

I expect much better showing next fight.

"Catch wrestling is the violent sport,don't get me wrong bjj guys are bad asses but its pro wrestling all the way."WARMASTER

BELLATOR #1

fka

http://mmaplayground.com,global-mma.com

Back to top Go down

Post by CDF47 on Sun Nov 20, 2016 7:54 pm

fka wrote:Jitters got to him and im sure being scheduled to fight a bunch of times only to have opponent pull out or he got injured.

It was at 165 catchweight as well.....basically i don't see this as a full showing of his skill.Good experience for him to get in there in the big boy cage and get some time and footage to work with.

I expect much better showing next fight.

I hope to see him come out better next time too. This was a good experience for him on a big stage so we'll see how he progresses.

CDF47
G-MMA Rankings & Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by InfinityLens on Sun Dec 04, 2016 8:03 pm

If Bellator can score CM Punk they should have them fight under a "they say I'm not worthy to be in the sport, I'll show them!" storyline. Have the loser fight Strange Brew with a similar storyline.

InfinityLens

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum