Shane Carwin is out, Heath Herring will be competing in Rizin open weight tournament

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Shane Carwin is out, Heath Herring will be competing in Rizin open weight tournament

Post by Kingfedor on Sun Dec 18, 2016 6:35 pm

Former PRIDE fighter Heath Herring (28-14), who hasn’t fought since 2008, has replaced Shane Carwin (12-2) and will fight Amir Aliakbari (3-0) in another quarterfinal-round matchup at the upcoming Rizin FF 3 event

Kingfedor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Re: Shane Carwin is out, Heath Herring will be competing in Rizin open weight tournament

Post by Kinosis on Sun Dec 18, 2016 8:13 pm

Carwin get injured again like always?

Kinosis

Back to top Go down

Re: Shane Carwin is out, Heath Herring will be competing in Rizin open weight tournament

Post by CODELMJVG on Mon Dec 19, 2016 5:14 pm

What the fukk man.

CODELMJVG

Back to top Go down

Post by CDF47 on Mon Dec 19, 2016 6:10 pm

Was looking forward to seeing the return of Carwin but the sport may have past him by. Oh well, Herring fight will be interesting as well.

CDF47
G-MMA Rankings & Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by m1challengefan on Thu Dec 22, 2016 12:07 pm

WOW talk about a let down,I can't blame Rizin for this one but for me anyways it sure takes a lot of the thrill of the GP out of it for me.

What I can blame Rizin for though is the replacement Heath Herring really,I have zero interest in seeing him fight again since he hasn't fought since 2008 they could have gotten Kharitonov who is at least been active in the last few years in kickboxing and mma hell they could have used Bigfoot that would
have made much more sense than Herring.

I really like Rizin but they have to get there act together,they are turning into
the new version of Pride but with all the old Pride veterans from over a decade ago.

m1challengefan

Back to top Go down

Post by InfinityLens on Sun Jan 01, 2017 2:44 am

There is some quote going around supposedly from Sakakibara that had strong words for Carwin.

InfinityLens

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum