KSW 39 Colosseum: Khalidov vs. Mankowski - May 27 (Official Discussion)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: KSW 39 Colosseum: Khalidov vs. Mankowski - May 27 (Official Discussion)

Post by CDF47 on Sat May 27, 2017 7:33 pm

Exciting event.  Some real nice finishes.  Was great to see Mamed get another win and it was over the KSW WW champ. The stadium looked great with over 58,000 people in attendance (2nd largest MMA crowd ever).

_________________
MMA Major Leagues: UFC, RIZIN, Bellator, KSW, PFL, ROAD FC, ONE, Fight Nights, M-1 Global
Isaiah 53, Daniel 9:25-27, Acts 4:12
http://www.godandscience.org/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVkdQhNdzHU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzj8iXiVDT8
avatar
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings & Moderator

Location : United States
Posts : 11440
Join date : 2011-12-04

Back to top Go down

Re: KSW 39 Colosseum: Khalidov vs. Mankowski - May 27 (Official Discussion)

Post by Rocksoldier84 on Sat May 27, 2017 8:12 pm

CDF47 wrote:Exciting event.  Some real nice finishes.  Was great to see Mamed get another win and it was over the KSW WW champ. The stadium looked great with over 58,000 people in attendance (2nd largest MMA crowd ever).

Bloody Elbow just did an article on it. The head of KSW said that if Dana White needs a job that they can talk. Gotta love this because it is nice to see other MMA companies flourishing. I can only imagine what the zombies think of little KSW outdrawing the be all, end all of MMA.

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2017/5/27/15704306/ksw-39-stadium-show-reportedly-breaks-ufc-193-attendance-record
avatar
Rocksoldier84

Location : New Jersey
Posts : 1257
Join date : 2013-11-03

Back to top Go down

Re: KSW 39 Colosseum: Khalidov vs. Mankowski - May 27 (Official Discussion)

Post by CDF47 on Sat May 27, 2017 10:58 pm

Rocksoldier84 wrote:
CDF47 wrote:Exciting event.  Some real nice finishes.  Was great to see Mamed get another win and it was over the KSW WW champ. The stadium looked great with over 58,000 people in attendance (2nd largest MMA crowd ever).

Bloody Elbow just did an article on it. The head of KSW said that if Dana White needs a job that they can talk. Gotta love this because it is nice to see other MMA companies flourishing. I can only imagine what the zombies think of little KSW outdrawing the be all, end all of MMA.

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2017/5/27/15704306/ksw-39-stadium-show-reportedly-breaks-ufc-193-attendance-record

Great points. That's hilarious about Dana. I know, it is cool to see that record broken and now KSW holds the second all time largest audience. The stadium looked amazing with all those people there for this MMA event.

_________________
MMA Major Leagues: UFC, RIZIN, Bellator, KSW, PFL, ROAD FC, ONE, Fight Nights, M-1 Global
Isaiah 53, Daniel 9:25-27, Acts 4:12
http://www.godandscience.org/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVkdQhNdzHU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzj8iXiVDT8
avatar
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings & Moderator

Location : United States
Posts : 11440
Join date : 2011-12-04

Back to top Go down

Re: KSW 39 Colosseum: Khalidov vs. Mankowski - May 27 (Official Discussion)

Post by westcott123 on Sat May 27, 2017 11:26 pm

CDF47 wrote:
Rocksoldier84 wrote:
CDF47 wrote:Exciting event.  Some real nice finishes.  Was great to see Mamed get another win and it was over the KSW WW champ. The stadium looked great with over 58,000 people in attendance (2nd largest MMA crowd ever).

Bloody Elbow just did an article on it. The head of KSW said that if Dana White needs a job that they can talk. Gotta love this because it is nice to see other MMA companies flourishing. I can only imagine what the zombies think of little KSW outdrawing the be all, end all of MMA.

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2017/5/27/15704306/ksw-39-stadium-show-reportedly-breaks-ufc-193-attendance-record

Great points.  That's hilarious about Dana. I know, it is cool to see that record broken and now KSW holds the second all time largest audience.  The stadium looked amazing with all those people there for this MMA event.
.
58k people for ksw shows they are becoming a force on the world stage mamomed is definitely one of the best middle weight in mma
avatar
westcott123

Location : australia
Posts : 1324
Join date : 2014-12-05

Back to top Go down

Re: KSW 39 Colosseum: Khalidov vs. Mankowski - May 27 (Official Discussion)

Post by westcott123 on Sat May 27, 2017 11:29 pm

I will say this I hope the organization that are part of the federation get together for a dynamite end of year extravaganza that would break records .
avatar
westcott123

Location : australia
Posts : 1324
Join date : 2014-12-05

Back to top Go down

Re: KSW 39 Colosseum: Khalidov vs. Mankowski - May 27 (Official Discussion)

Post by westcott123 on Sat May 27, 2017 11:35 pm

Rocksoldier84 wrote:
CDF47 wrote:Exciting event.  Some real nice finishes.  Was great to see Mamed get another win and it was over the KSW WW champ. The stadium looked great with over 58,000 people in attendance (2nd largest MMA crowd ever).

Bloody Elbow just did an article on it. The head of KSW said that if Dana White needs a job that they can talk. Gotta love this because it is nice to see other MMA companies flourishing. I can only imagine what the zombies think of little KSW outdrawing the be all, end all of MMA.

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2017/5/27/15704306/ksw-39-stadium-show-reportedly-breaks-ufc-193-attendance-record

I'm sure they will come up with the usual BS "roids' fixed" these guys will get destroyed by any ufc fighters . of course despite the ufc "world domination" they still have not broken the dynamite 2002 show I love moments like this when the supposed end all be all gets beaten
avatar
westcott123

Location : australia
Posts : 1324
Join date : 2014-12-05

Back to top Go down

Re: KSW 39 Colosseum: Khalidov vs. Mankowski - May 27 (Official Discussion)

Post by CDF47 on Sun May 28, 2017 9:56 am

westcott123 wrote:I will say this I hope the organization that are part of the federation get together for a dynamite end of year extravaganza that would break records .

Definitely, NYE in Japan. Poland and Japan can both be big homes for MMA. KSW TV ratings are also always off the hook as well.

_________________
MMA Major Leagues: UFC, RIZIN, Bellator, KSW, PFL, ROAD FC, ONE, Fight Nights, M-1 Global
Isaiah 53, Daniel 9:25-27, Acts 4:12
http://www.godandscience.org/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVkdQhNdzHU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzj8iXiVDT8
avatar
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings & Moderator

Location : United States
Posts : 11440
Join date : 2011-12-04

Back to top Go down

Re: KSW 39 Colosseum: Khalidov vs. Mankowski - May 27 (Official Discussion)

Post by InfinityLens on Sun Jun 11, 2017 7:40 pm

^^^Not only that but apparently KSW is now cool with letting champs fight outside the org (Khalidov in ACB).

_________________
If anybody is wondering why I don't post on Global MMA or Sherdog anymore it is because I needed to focus on other things in my life and posting was taking up too much time.

Don't worry I am still here lurking!
avatar
InfinityLens

Location : The Global MMA Forum
Posts : 1208
Join date : 2015-04-26

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum