Mark Hunt files RICO lawsuit against the UFC, Brock Lesnar, and Dana White

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mark Hunt files RICO lawsuit against the UFC, Brock Lesnar, and Dana White

Post by Hamilcar on Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:32 pm

Mark Hunt files RICO lawsuit against the UFC, Brock Lesnar, and Dana White

This is good and the UFC needs to be punished for knownigly allowing drugged up fighters to fight. However........

Lawsplainer: IT'S NOT RICO DAMMIT!!

Mark Hunt's case is probably going to have alot of trouble proving RICO. I don't think he should have gone with the RICO thing.
avatar
Hamilcar
Moderator

Location : Hangzhou
Posts : 1064
Join date : 2013-10-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Mark Hunt files RICO lawsuit against the UFC, Brock Lesnar, and Dana White

Post by CDF47 on Fri Jan 13, 2017 3:54 am

Hunt was pissed after that fight. He had an interview with Ariel and he went off on the UFC. Not surprised he is suing now. Wonder how this will turn out.

_________________
MMA Major Leagues: UFC, RIZIN, Bellator, KSW, WSOF, ROAD FC, ONE, Fight Nights, M-1 Global
Psalms 23
http://www.godandscience.org/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVkdQhNdzHU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzj8iXiVDT8
http://discoveringthejewishjesus.com/
avatar
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings & Moderator

Location : United States
Posts : 11017
Join date : 2011-12-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Mark Hunt files RICO lawsuit against the UFC, Brock Lesnar, and Dana White

Post by King of the North on Fri Jan 13, 2017 1:57 pm

CDF47 wrote:Hunt was pissed after that fight.  He had an interview with Ariel and he went off on the UFC.  Not surprised he is suing now.  Wonder how this will turn out.

Well seeing as this fight is already deemed a No-Contest I see Hunt getting an out of court settlement and never fighting with the UFC again.
avatar
King of the North

Location : Cottage Country
Posts : 74
Join date : 2016-08-19

Back to top Go down

Re: Mark Hunt files RICO lawsuit against the UFC, Brock Lesnar, and Dana White

Post by westcott123 on Fri Jan 13, 2017 6:15 pm

↑ yeah I see it being that too though I wonder what he would do ? Would he go to bellator or rizin or back to kick boxing ? I hope he does he does leave the ufc .
avatar
westcott123

Location : australia
Posts : 1217
Join date : 2014-12-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Mark Hunt files RICO lawsuit against the UFC, Brock Lesnar, and Dana White

Post by Kingfedor on Fri Jan 13, 2017 6:42 pm

hunt is fighting overeem at UFC 209. Don't know how many fights left til hunt UFC contract is over?

_________________
avatar
Kingfedor
Admin

Location : Quebec
Posts : 2823
Join date : 2012-11-29

Back to top Go down

Re: Mark Hunt files RICO lawsuit against the UFC, Brock Lesnar, and Dana White

Post by CDF47 on Fri Jan 13, 2017 8:00 pm

King of the North wrote:
CDF47 wrote:Hunt was pissed after that fight.  He had an interview with Ariel and he went off on the UFC.  Not surprised he is suing now.  Wonder how this will turn out.

Well seeing as this fight is already deemed a No-Contest I see Hunt getting an out of court settlement and never fighting with the UFC again.

That's probably most likely.  I wish I knew how many fights he had left with them. I think he wants out of that promotion.

_________________
MMA Major Leagues: UFC, RIZIN, Bellator, KSW, WSOF, ROAD FC, ONE, Fight Nights, M-1 Global
Psalms 23
http://www.godandscience.org/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVkdQhNdzHU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzj8iXiVDT8
http://discoveringthejewishjesus.com/
avatar
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings & Moderator

Location : United States
Posts : 11017
Join date : 2011-12-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Mark Hunt files RICO lawsuit against the UFC, Brock Lesnar, and Dana White

Post by Kinosis on Sat Jan 14, 2017 12:22 am

I'm glad their decision to help Lesnar cheat has been blowing up in their face over and over again.

_________________
Evolution vs God: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0u3-2CGOMQ
avatar
Kinosis
Moderator

Location : Richmond, ky
Age : 37
Posts : 1857
Join date : 2011-11-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Mark Hunt files RICO lawsuit against the UFC, Brock Lesnar, and Dana White

Post by westcott123 on Sat Jan 14, 2017 12:29 am

^ yes the ufc definitely has a throw one under the bus protect/help the other mentality ^
avatar
westcott123

Location : australia
Posts : 1217
Join date : 2014-12-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Mark Hunt files RICO lawsuit against the UFC, Brock Lesnar, and Dana White

Post by Rizin=PRIDEFC on Sat Jan 14, 2017 12:31 pm

CDF47 wrote:
King of the North wrote:
CDF47 wrote:Hunt was pissed after that fight.  He had an interview with Ariel and he went off on the UFC.  Not surprised he is suing now.  Wonder how this will turn out.

Well seeing as this fight is already deemed a No-Contest I see Hunt getting an out of court settlement and never fighting with the UFC again.

That's probably most likely.  I wish I knew how many fights he had left with them.  I think he wants out of that promotion.

I think he has more 5 fights.
http://mmajunkie.com/2016/04/ufc-heavyweight-mark-hunt-inks-new-multi-fight-deal-reportedly-worth-millions
avatar
Rizin=PRIDEFC
Moderator

Location : Croatia
Posts : 1124
Join date : 2013-11-08

Back to top Go down

Re: Mark Hunt files RICO lawsuit against the UFC, Brock Lesnar, and Dana White

Post by CDF47 on Sat Jan 14, 2017 1:19 pm

Rizin=PRIDEFC wrote:
CDF47 wrote:
King of the North wrote:
CDF47 wrote:Hunt was pissed after that fight.  He had an interview with Ariel and he went off on the UFC.  Not surprised he is suing now.  Wonder how this will turn out.

Well seeing as this fight is already deemed a No-Contest I see Hunt getting an out of court settlement and never fighting with the UFC again.

That's probably most likely.  I wish I knew how many fights he had left with them.  I think he wants out of that promotion.

I think he has more 5 fights.
http://mmajunkie.com/2016/04/ufc-heavyweight-mark-hunt-inks-new-multi-fight-deal-reportedly-worth-millions

Thanks for info. So looks like he'll likely be sticking with the UFC.

_________________
MMA Major Leagues: UFC, RIZIN, Bellator, KSW, WSOF, ROAD FC, ONE, Fight Nights, M-1 Global
Psalms 23
http://www.godandscience.org/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVkdQhNdzHU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzj8iXiVDT8
http://discoveringthejewishjesus.com/
avatar
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings & Moderator

Location : United States
Posts : 11017
Join date : 2011-12-04

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum