The UFC has parted ways with a pair of flyweights, including former title challenger Ali Bagautinov.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The UFC has parted ways with a pair of flyweights, including former title challenger Ali Bagautinov.

Post by Kingfedor on Fri Jan 27, 2017 12:02 am

Flyweight veterans Ali Bagautinov and Zach Makovsky are no longer on the UFC roster. MMAjunkie confirmed the news with UFC officials on Thursday, with the report noting that both men were “not being considered for new deals.” Bagautinov had been the #7 ranked flyweight, while Makovsky was #12.

Back to top Go down

Re: The UFC has parted ways with a pair of flyweights, including former title challenger Ali Bagautinov.

Post by stu3ufc on Fri Jan 27, 2017 12:57 am

bellator sort a flyweight division now ffs

stu3ufc

Back to top Go down

Re: The UFC has parted ways with a pair of flyweights, including former title challenger Ali Bagautinov.

Post by CDF47 on Fri Jan 27, 2017 4:18 am

stu3ufc wrote:bellator sort a flyweight division  now ffs

Yeah, I could see Zach going back for this. I could see Ali either in Bellator or going back to EFN.

Isaiah 53, Daniel 9:25-27, Acts 4:12
http://www.godandscience.org/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVkdQhNdzHU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzj8iXiVDT8
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings & Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by InfinityLens on Fri Feb 03, 2017 9:07 am

One of them was top 10 according to the UFC's own rankings. What happened to " the best fighting the best"?

Oh well, they deserve immediate title shots wherever they go.

Don't worry I am still here lurking!
InfinityLens

Back to top Go down

Post by CDF47 on Fri Feb 03, 2017 1:58 pm

I expected a lot more from Ali in the UFC. He did not fair too well there.

Isaiah 53, Daniel 9:25-27, Acts 4:12
http://www.godandscience.org/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVkdQhNdzHU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzj8iXiVDT8
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings & Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by westcott123 on Fri Feb 03, 2017 9:03 pm

InfinityLens wrote:One of them was top 10 according to the UFC's own rankings. What happened to " the best fighting the best"?

It ain't about the best fighting the best it is about who can garner up the most views gets the title shot not the one who deserves it .
westcott123

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocksoldier84 on Sat Feb 04, 2017 1:25 am

westcott123 wrote:
InfinityLens wrote:One of them was top 10 according to the UFC's own rankings. What happened to " the best fighting the best"?

It ain't  about the best fighting the best it  is about who can garner up the most views gets the title shot not the one who deserves it .  

Not to mention that you got champions focusing on "money fights" and wanting to jump around weight classes or in McGregor's case not defending titles at all.
Rocksoldier84

Back to top Go down

Post by InfinityLens on Mon Feb 27, 2017 6:59 pm

^^^apparently he isn't defending LW either, they are having an interim belt fight.

InfinityLens

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocksoldier84 on Sat Mar 04, 2017 7:04 am

InfinityLens wrote:^^^apparently he isn't defending LW either, they are having an interim belt fight.

Was before Nurmagomedov pulled out due to a bad weight cut. No, he isn't as we have to hear him seeking a fight with Floyd Mayweather Jr. What is it with The UFC's obsession with Mayweather? Dana always brings him up, then there was the stupid Mayweather/Rousey scenario, and now this.
Rocksoldier84

Back to top Go down

Post by InfinityLens on Sun Apr 02, 2017 5:12 pm

If they can get Joe Duffy Bellator should pay to have him in Mayweathers corner and have him make nasty faces/comments at Connor during the fight. Also Dillon Dannis opponent.

Great bang for your buck advertising.

InfinityLens

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum