Big John McCarthy on Ortiz v Sonnen fight fixing accusations

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Big John McCarthy on Ortiz v Sonnen fight fixing accusations

Post by InfinityLens on Sun Jan 29, 2017 2:24 am

http://mmajunkie.com/2017/01/john-mccarthy-wishes-he-could-put-fight-fix-accusers-in-choke-tito-ortiz-used-to-tap-chael-sonnen

InfinityLens

Back to top Go down

Re: Big John McCarthy on Ortiz v Sonnen fight fixing accusations

Post by CDF47 on Sun Jan 29, 2017 5:58 am

Very good article. It is funny how he says he'd like to choke the people saying the fight was fixed. Interesting that McCarthy had to use a thumb to the trachea of Ortiz to get him to let go of the choke hold.

CDF47
G-MMA Rankings & Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kinosis on Sun Jan 29, 2017 8:32 am

It's common nonsense from the ufc worshipers. Every fight that pulls in big numbers for another company is fixed or everyone is juicing. They have to have some way to take away from the positive press and suppress the success of any company that isn't the ufc.

And of course everyone in the ufc is clean, they just took a tainted supplement or Scott Coker broke into their house and sprinkled roids on their cereal. Any fight or decision that is super shady is just the fans being silly. And dana never lies about anything.

Kinosis

Back to top Go down

Post by stu3ufc on Sun Jan 29, 2017 12:33 pm

Big John was in on the fix

stu3ufc

Back to top Go down

Post by stu3ufc on Sun Jan 29, 2017 1:20 pm

CDF47 wrote:Very good article.  It is funny how he says he'd like to choke the people saying the fight was fixed.  Interesting that McCarthy had to use a thumb to the trachea of Ortiz to get him to let go of the choke hold.

Well they did have to sell the finish

stu3ufc

Back to top Go down

Post by fka on Sun Jan 29, 2017 4:50 pm

“It’s fun to be a good winner, it’s hard to be a good loser, but it’s the process. It’s protocol and procedure, and if you get beat, you’ve got to tap and surrender, man. You’ve got to own it forever. You can’t go back and say, ‘well, I didn’t try.’ So as much as I appreciate supporters offering an excuse for me, there’s not an excuse, man. I got put in a choke and I had to tap.”

From somnen himself.

"Catch wrestling is the violent sport,don't get me wrong bjj guys are bad asses but its pro wrestling all the way."WARMASTER

BELLATOR #1

fka

http://mmaplayground.com,global-mma.com

Back to top Go down

Post by CDF47 on Sun Jan 29, 2017 4:52 pm

stu3ufc wrote:
CDF47 wrote:Very good article.  It is funny how he says he'd like to choke the people saying the fight was fixed.  Interesting that McCarthy had to use a thumb to the trachea of Ortiz to get him to let go of the choke hold.

Well they did have to sell the finish

lol

CDF47

Back to top Go down

Post by CDF47 on Sun Jan 29, 2017 4:54 pm

fka wrote:“It’s fun to be a good winner, it’s hard to be a good loser, but it’s the process. It’s protocol and procedure, and if you get beat, you’ve got to tap and surrender, man. You’ve got to own it forever. You can’t go back and say, ‘well, I didn’t try.’ So as much as I appreciate supporters offering an excuse for me, there’s not an excuse, man. I got put in a choke and I had to tap.”

From somnen himself.

That's right, I saw that interview. Tito totally out powered him on the ground. It was great seeing him retire and go out like that.

CDF47

Back to top Go down

Post by westcott123 on Tue Jan 31, 2017 12:27 am

Kinosis wrote:It's common nonsense from the ufc worshipers.  Every fight that pulls in big numbers for another company is fixed or everyone is juicing.  They have to have some way to take away from the positive press and suppress the success of any company that isn't the ufc.  

And of course everyone in the ufc is clean, they just took a tainted supplement or Scott Coker broke into their house and sprinkled roids on their cereal.  Any fight or decision that is super shady is just the fans being silly.  And dana never lies about anything.

True they don't want another organization doing good 100% if Fedor beats Matt they will say the fight was fixed . it is getting really pathetic from their part .

westcott123

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum